Panting during Sex or Anal (1 Viewer)

HornyModder

Potential Patron
Hi guys,
It's my first time playing around with the dialogues, and I notice that after being choked in game she has this wonderful panting sound as she is gasping for breath. Is there a way to make her gasp for breath during a vigorous sex, any variables I can set or trigger during dialog?

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
Well, as far as I know, technically, no. As the ability to have sex is a rearrangement of the physical placement of both the guy and girl, the movement gets a little wonky in regards to the sound sometimes.

However. If you mess around with any positions you find, you may run across one or two that let her do that, purely because of the weirdness of Konashion's original game being adapted without making something entirely new. See, the girl moves on the rail system (that being she moves herself back and forth on the guy's dick), no matter where that "rail" happens to be, and there are certain auditory cues based on where the rail is compared to the girl is. Fiddle enough, and you may just find something that does almost what you want. Good luck!

HornyModder

Potential Patron
Is there a way to set the breath level as a trigger. The panting seems to occur at low breath, i.e. just set as though she was gagged and is now panting?

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
I don't think so, sorry. Again, I'm not 100% sure, but it's something that's built into the base layer of the game, so you would need to open it up pretty wide to mess with that. I would try and talk to somebody like Modguy or Sby, they hold most of the knowledge of messing with the game's shiny bits.

aztlan

Casual Client
You should look at Dialogue Actions for the Loader. It (along with Animtools) allows a variety of triggers for sounds (some new sounds too) - though not the precise ones you indicate.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
HornyModder said:
Is there a way to make her gasp for breath during a vigorous sex, any variables I can set or trigger during dialog?
You can use the [WAKE_UP] trigger from DA. She'll make a startled gasp and then pant for awhile. Do it in succession and she'll pant harder.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
My idea exactly! Use bodycontactspaceheldpush with [WAKE_UP] and she'll react to him pushing his cock deep inside her - pretty cool. If this makes no sense to you, read the documentation for animtools and dialogue actions. Vigorous is also a line type that tends to trigger a lot in non-oral positions, so you could set a variable when changing positions and use vigorous-lines with that variable as fuck/anal specific panting/moaning sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.