Opening loader with other programs (1 Viewer)

pmcd124

Potential Patron
I lurked for a similar topic but I came up empty. Can you launch the loader with a different program besides your current/other web browsers? Like my old version that ran on flash, just stand alone SDT. Ran faster and was more convenient. My apologies if this is a stupid question.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
pmcd124 said:
I lurked for a similar topic but I came up empty. Can you launch the loader with a different program besides your current/other web browsers? Like my old version that ran on flash, just stand alone SDT. Ran faster and was more convenient. My apologies if this is a stupid question.
Just run Loader.swf with the flash standalone player.

pmcd124

Potential Patron
[/quote]Just run Loader.swf with the flash standalone player.
[/quote]

I tried that, but I believe that I might've extracted it wrong when I downloaded it. I downloaded flash player and my older version SDT I have installed using the standalone player works fine, I just can't manage to get the new loader to open with flash player.

Attachments

• sdt.PNG
    sdt.PNG
    175.9 KB · Views: 124

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
pmcd124 said:
I tried that, but I believe that I might've extracted it wrong when I downloaded it. I downloaded flash player and my older version SDT I have installed using the standalone player works fine, I just can't manage to get the new loader to open with flash player.
Right Click, open with..., choose program, navigate to the flash standalone player. Make sure "Always open with..." is checked.

pmcd124

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
pmcd124 said:
Right Click, open with..., choose program, navigate to the flash standalone player. Make sure "Always open with..." is checked.

That's the thing, I can't navigate to it. I can't find it! I downloaded the latest version Flash Player and it stll didn't show up. I looked up stand alone Flash Player and I still can't find any links to working versions. I can't find a trace of Flash Player on my computer besides the installers and Adobe Reader.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
pmcd124 said:
Anonymous said:
pmcd124 said:

That's the thing, I can't navigate to it. I can't find it! I downloaded the latest version Flash Player and it stll didn't show up. I looked up stand alone Flash Player and I still can't find any links to working versions. I can't find a trace of Flash Player on my computer besides the installers and Adobe Reader.
The flash standalone player is not an installer, it's just a .exe file.

Download the standalone player from adobe.
Make sure you know where this file is.
Open this file.
Load the Loader.swf through the file open option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.