Onigiri Ecchi Edition (kinda) (1 Viewer)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter

Click for download

Use:
-Requires uModV1.0
-In uMod, go to File->Add Game
-Navigate to your Onigiri folder(default C:\cyberstep\onigiri_EN\)
-Select Onigiri.exe
-In uMod, go to File->Use Global Hook
-Start the game
-Switch to uMod, click "Open Texture Package"
-Navigate to where the ZIP is, and select it
-Click "Update(Reload)" if it's not showing

If uMod isn't working, try:
-Making sure you have V1.0
-Putting the uMod folder on your Desktop
-Running uMod as an administrator
-Running Onigiri as an administrator

Optional:
-Set the options for everything, and then go File->Save Template
-Then go to File->Set Template as Default
This means you won't have to navigate to the ZIP each time you start it. It'll load it automatically

Edits:
Uses Naduron's edits as a base, reworks the nipples and replaces textures for all four body types

Changes NPC textures as well
-Ibaraki-douji has nipples on the texture, with visible areolae on her in-game model
-Kaguya forgot her panties
-Various NPCs around Kyoto are now semi-nude, having lost their breast wrappings
-Removed the underwear of the Little General, that shows up in Yama briefly(and possibly later), doesn't actually show anything(Though if you can get your camera right, you can see inside her clothes to see things)
-Added nipples onto Miroku and Momotarou
-Added nipples to Susanoo, removed the visible parts of his underclothing
-Added nipples to the dark-skinned butterfly lady

Item Model Edits
-Replaced the texture of the Friendship Paperback item model to the front&back cover of the Yuri & Friends Mai Special
-Replaced the blue flame Monster Card front with a sexy naga

Glamorous Female

Slender Female
Young Girl
Average Female
Ibaraki-douji
Kaguya-hime
NPC 1
NPC 2
NPC 3
NPC 4

Last edited by a moderator:

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
After Beta ends, I'm going to try and get further into the JP version, see if there's more NPCs that could be sexified

Small Update:
-Removed Ibaraki-douji's tattoos and fignernail polish from Normal/Slim, sorry to those that liked them
-Tweaked Glamorous and Slim/Normal's normalmaps/specular layers to try and minimize seams a bit
-Lowered the vagina on Glamorous and Young to match the positioning on Normal/Slim

Small Update II:
-Removed the underwear of the Little General, that shows up in Yama briefly(and possibly later), doesn't actually show anything(Though if you can get your camera right, you can see inside her clothes to see things)

Small Update III:
-Replaced the texture of the Friendship Paperback item model to the front&back cover of the Yuri & Friends Mai Special

atnep111

Potential Patron
i followed every path of your guide but when i try to open texture/package i have this error "Could not send the game. Could not write in pipe."

:( so sad

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Well I've no clue. Nobody else has ever had that error with uMod before either, googling it comes up with nothing

atnep111

Potential Patron
got it, it works... kyaaaaaaaahahaha
find where i wrong
running game as admin... that why i used umod and start the game trough umod -,-

xpardareon

Potential Patron
It's hard to see ibaraki aerolae and nipples on the texture as the game graphics is quite shiny and blurry. Had you think of making her complete nude like female player? Thanks.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Impossible to do, sadly. At least with what I know of texture editing

Since Ibaraki's clothing is a model on top of the body, it has its own textures and polys.
I tried editing the textures to be transparent/full transparent alpha channel, but the model was set to not accept alpha for that texture, so it can't be made invisible or transparent.

Basically, nothing can be done through texture editing for removing her (lacking) clothes

xpardareon

Potential Patron
Sad case, so far ibaraki have the best body in game and many player would love to see her nude. Anyway, thanks and keep up the good work, your onigiri mod is the best mod for anime game sl far. If I have any suggestions, I will post a thread here.

xpardareon

Potential Patron
Well, suits your ecchi edition. Much, more bigger boobs. Just sad that we can't fully enjoy. Talk about texture, is it able to customise female character to have the same glamorous type as ibaraki ?( Apologies for saying something stupid bcz I am not a moderator)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
The same texture? Yeah. I'm pretty sure I gave Ibaraki the same texture, just added in the tattoo and nail polish. Model, though, nah

xpardareon

Potential Patron
Sorry, what I mean is to have glamorous female player to have the same body size as ibaraki. Re-customize the size of the size of the body of glamorous female to ibaraki body type which is bigger...in size....XD

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Yeah, that'd be delving into model and/or bone scaling, which is literally impossible to do with texmod or umod afaik.
You'd need to do some cheatengine stuff with that or something

xpardareon

Potential Patron
O.o...I didn't know that it would be so complicated, my bad. Thanks for the info, if there is any suggestions I would post thread here. Thanks.
P.S. Could you sort out some file where glamorous female body in a file while average female body in their own file bcz some player may not fully use all the files. Thanks

T

Theoneofdeath

Those links aren't active anymore, no idea if anyone can make them active. But it would be appreciated if we could find a solution to this.

Click for download

Use:
-Requires uModV1.0
-In uMod, go to File->Add Game
-Navigate to your Onigiri folder(default C:\cyberstep\onigiri_EN\)
-Select Onigiri.exe
-In uMod, go to File->Use Global Hook
-Start the game
-Switch to uMod, click "Open Texture Package"
-Navigate to where the ZIP is, and select it
-Click "Update(Reload)" if it's not showing

If uMod isn't working, try:
-Making sure you have V1.0
-Putting the uMod folder on your Desktop
-Running uMod as an administrator
-Running Onigiri as an administrator

Optional:
-Set the options for everything, and then go File->Save Template
-Then go to File->Set Template as Default
This means you won't have to navigate to the ZIP each time you start it. It'll load it automatically

Edits:
Uses Naduron's edits as a base, reworks the nipples and replaces textures for all four body types

Changes NPC textures as well
-Ibaraki-douji has nipples on the texture, with visible areolae on her in-game model
-Kaguya forgot her panties
-Various NPCs around Kyoto are now semi-nude, having lost their breast wrappings

Item Model Edits

Glamorous Female
Slender Female
Young Girl
Average Female
Ibaraki-douji
Kaguya-hime
NPC 1
NPC 2
NPC 3
NPC 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.