1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oni Chichi

Discussion in 'SDT Requests' started by CrispyChikins, Aug 2, 2015.

1. CrispyChikins

CrispyChikins Potential Patron

If someone could make the hair for the Oni Chichi girls that'd be awesome. ;D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about the crappy quality on most of these, side shots of her were surprisingly hard to find so I had to take screenshots. If you need better pictures let me know and I'll see what I can do.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers!

Edit: Fixed the dead image links.

2. xKaydo

xKaydo Potential Patron

I second this request ;D

3. I third this request

4. intruder007

intruder007 Vivacious Visitor

5. expada

expada Potential Patron

High Five!

6. WWW90

WWW90 Guest

Sixth :D

7. Molascus

Molascus Potential Patron

Seventh'd, please someone make this :(

8. KMSpico

KMSpico Potential Patron

eighth plz for the love of god!

9. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Guys ... you aren't seconding the Request anymore, you're just bumping it. That's against the rules.

If you're extremely lazy and you just want to show interest, then scroll up to the first post and click the Like button. That's what it's for.

If you'd like the Request to actually be fulfilled and you want to show support, then put in some effort. Find a high-quality copy of the OVA, watch it carefully, take screenshots, then clean them up (if needed), upload them to an imagehost, and link them in this thread. The images included in the first post are inadequate.
    • we don't have ideal hairstyle reference shots for any of the girls
      • Airi's image excludes the top of her head, the hairbows, and the distal ends of her twintails
      • Marina has only one full side image and it's heavily pixellated
      • We have an animated side view of Sana, but it shows the left side (and her hairstyle is asymmetric, so it can't just be mirrored)
    • the color saturation is inconsistent; hair colors seem much brighter in some shots than others
      • this is presumably due to poor video encoding, but it might also be caused by differences in lighting between the OVA scenes
      • in either case ... high-quality reference images would resolve any uncertainty
    • we have adequate animation samples for Airi and Sana
      • high-res video clips aren't needed
      • a brief video clip for Marina could be useful

If you guys can deliver good reference images then I'll tackle the Airi hairstyle. It will give me a chance to try out a new technique for deflecting hair strands away from the the shoulder.

The Marina hairstyle is too long and too straight - I can't do anything interesting with it. If someone's willing to trace it then I'll rig it as a dynamic hairstyle, but it won't include any neat body-collision tricks or elasticity effects.

The Sana hairstyle is quite short. I can animate it, but the result would be subtle (not much hair movement except during rapid/violent action). It's not worth doing as a start-to-finish project, but I'll happily animate it if someone else can provide the vectors.

If the next reply to this thread does not include any new or improved reference images, then I'll withdraw my offer. If the reply includes the word "ninth'd" then I'm going to ask Anonymous for temporary admin powers just so that I can ban the jackass who posted it.

10. rinzler

rinzler Potential Patron

i don't know if this will be enough but ya
    [​IMG]

11. panzervcv

panzervcv Potential Patron

This post is quite old so I checked around first but didn't see anybody else that has made hairs for any of these characters.

Since nobody ended up uploading any good references I will try to put some here. These are the three girls(Airi, Marina, and Sana). Marina also has a shorter hair variation. Let me know if you could use any more photos or an animation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
  12. KingFuzzy

KingFuzzy Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Hi ! I'm going to make Marina first . This is going to be my first Long hair import so .. depends on how it turns out i'll be doing the rest of them . Just be patient ! :grin:

tmb likes this.
  13. KingFuzzy

Welp ! it took longer thant expected :confused: BUT ! there it is. :grin: enjoy.

Download link : Marina static hair

[​IMG]

Char code used above :
    Code:
    charName:SD chan;mood:Normal;bodyScale:0.95;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:71;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,98,54,116,1;breasts:88;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:255,55,84,0.259;freckles:141,81,121,1,16;mascara:0,0,0,1,0;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,0.91,1.44,0.63;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisBody:male;hisPenis:0,0.74,1.065;balls:0,1;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:none,255,200,0,1,232,240,255,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,171,177,185,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,0,0,0,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,255,255,255,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;bellyPiercing:stud,183,187,195,1;herTan:full,0.31

Hope you all apreciate ! so, like i said it depends on how it turns out i'll be doing the rest of them

Tadasri and panzervcv like this.
  14. Molascus

Molascus Potential Patron

Oh this is good!

15. panzervcv

panzervcv Potential Patron

Great work! I never thought anyone would get around to making one

16. KingFuzzy

Thanks for all the great feedback ! unfortunatly i've been very busy lately and will be for at least 1 more month .
    i'll get back to you guys with Ari as soon as i can . maybe sooner or maybe later ! :grin: thanks.