Noodle from Gorillaz (The Sequel Thread) (1 Viewer)

sclover13

Content Creator
Hello again! What exactly is supposed to be 5% smaller in picture B? The hair itself? If so I cannot make out any differences between them, also I was just about to make a post suggesting someone make a nose that looks like Noodle's nose as it's so unique, the one you provided is awesome too! Thanks a bunch! :)
Ya, the B hair is 5% smaller overall (everything was scaled to 95%). I ended up uploading that one to the RM.

Regarding the nose, ya, the new nose I made is suppose to fill that purpose. I had to stylize it a bit to fit the SD Chan's mouth shape instead as Noodle also has a very unique mouth shape.

sclover13

Content Creator
Sorry for the delay. I've been tied up with a few things. I'll trying to get that last hair published soon.

JohnTylerHorny

Potential Patron
No worries, thanks a bunch! Also I have a question, would it be viable to ask that same artist to draw a Noodle styled nose for you to implement into the game? Or would that be very difficult? How does that work anyway, either way, let me know so I can commission it! At the very least you could have a reference if you wanted to recreate it yourself, I think the only thing missing now from making it REALLY look like Noodle is the nose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.