Ninjaryona's Misc Ryona thread (1 Viewer)

noice1

Potential Patron
Ah, Dino Crisis. I was hoping the animations would be better than the original, but sadly I think they're near the same. Oh well, I still have a liking for dino-ryona, and Regina. That game series is one of my early ryona-influences.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
When I first saw screen caps and previews of Dino Crisis 2 back in the day, like the ones featuring the Allosaurus, I couldn't wait to get a copy of the game and see how the new enemies munched on my favorite red-headed heroine.
It was quite a shame the death scenes were removed, and the new male character soaked up much of the screen time.
I personally wish they'd do a full remake/reboot of the Dino Crisis series, or at least bring Regina back into a new survival horror game... we could use a sexy-red-headed-dinosaur-killing-spy in todays gaming world.

Listen to me ramble on.
Thanks Ninja for uploading these videos.

noice1

Potential Patron
Nice one. I especially like the grab they do. I was rooting for them to carry her over and drop her into something unpleasant, but, very good vid, thanks.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I just love the curves on Regina especially when she's lying on her belly which is why I had to repeat that dropping death.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
"Nice one. I especially like the grab they do. I was rooting for them to carry her over and drop her into something unpleasant, but, very good vid, thanks. "

I believe there is a scene in Dino Crisis 1 where they drop her into a fan.

noice1

Potential Patron
Nice vid, Ninja. I actually wish they did take her down in the water. A sea creature like that, or any dino for that matter, looks hungry. Being a vore fan, I would have loved to see either of those dinos drag her down and "finish" her. Oh well, more imagination for me!

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
As Ninja said, you don't see Regina get eaten, but it is some nice implied vore, and one of the only real 'death scenes' in DC2.
After looking through my game recordings I found that I in fact have a couple clips of the scene in question. If you'd like I can upload them.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I also have 2 clips of that scene which I will be joining with a few more Pteranodon scenes. I also have shot a few ones against the Giganotosaurus but they're kinda boring. It does have a vore scene though, which I never saw until today.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
I see, well, I uploaded my clips to megaupload here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EVFQX0W2
They are there if ya want em, and if you'd like to mix them in with your upcoming videos by all means feel free.
I'm not gonna upload them to my youtube account if I don't have to, as they aren't that great.

noice1

Potential Patron
Thanks ninja for all these and thanks to both you and bryan for your efforts, good stuff. I do like the implied vore, as well, as I said it does tend to leave stuff to your imagination, which sometimes is better than what a game can show you. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.