NieR Automata - Sexy mod (1 Viewer)

Ryux

Casual Client
Hi.

Seeing the very good mod by Crafted-Lightning, it inspired me and I wanted to make a mod that corresponded my tastes.

I would like to share with you, and I hope you like it.

Installation: Extract the folder "pl" in the "data" folder of the game.
Enjoy :)

Important: The mod with black hair will be obselete on May 2 2017 for those who will take the dlc Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: NieR:Automata™. There will be integrated hair dyes (including black).
(sorry for my english)

EDIT: I add the mod for dlc user.

NierA_2B_BH_PartialNM_01.jpg NierA_2B_BH_PartialNM_04.jpg NierA_2B_BH_PartialNM_03.jpg NierA_2B_BH_PartialNM_06.jpg NierA_2B_BH_PartialNM_02.jpg NierA_2B_BH_PartialNM_05.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Surprised nobody has done A2 yet. Her outfit is skintight and should be easier to mod.

Dweeb

Potential Patron
Oh I figured it out. Thanks man.

Although I'm having a lot of trouble with the replaced textures. I got it working once but now I'm either getting infinite loading screens or garbled textures. What compression format did you go with? DXT1 doesn't seem to work with the DTT2DDS tool.

Last edited:

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
Surprised nobody has done A2 yet. Her outfit is skintight and should be easier to mod.
i guess the problem for A2 is.... when players modded 2B they probl. didnt played the story proberly to unlock A2 storylines or they just dont find the files for A2 cuz, you know, when you use her berserk mode (self-destruct) it might even be easier to mod her cuz reasons XD

my guess is files for normal or self-destruct version when i had knowledge of modding i would give myself a try but not much time for practice lol

D

DirtyKen

Hy,
dumb question. U mean unpack the .dtt file into the data folder? Or just drag and drop it there? Becouse the last dosent work for me sadly.

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
DirtyKen, the .dtt file goes in data/pl. You probably won't have a "pl" directory, so create one or use the pl directory that's included in the download.

It works on my machine (I'm using the DLC version, and have the DLC installed), and looks good. Very happy with this mod.

I would be very curious to know if A2 can also be modded, or 2B's DLC outfit. As mentioned above, the shape of A2's outfit is a better playground for texture mods, and 2B's "revealing outfit" is similar.

Edit: Hey, someone has. Credit to Maliwei777. Spoilers ahead:

尼尔:机械纪元 DLC高露出度女装MOD下载_尼尔机械纪元DLC服装MOD下载_单机游戏下载大全中文版下载_3DMGAME下载站_3dmgame.com for 2B's DLC outfit. This outfit is unlocked by finishing Route A (your first play through the story as 2B) and then, playing as 9S on Route B, going to the DLC arena in the Forest Kingdom. I think they give you the outfit as a reward for completing the first round. The mod removes 2B's panties but leaves her top unchanged. This mod uses pl000d.dtt, which is where 2B's default outfit is, so you can't run this one and Ryux's mod at the same time, dammit.

尼尔:机械纪元 A2清凉MOD下载_尼尔A2果体MOD下载_单机游戏下载大全中文版下载_3DMGAME下载站_3dmgame.com for A2's default outfit. She wears three band aids, and it could probably do with the some shading and texturing under the boobs to give her a bit of shape but otherwise looks great. This one uses pl010.dtt, so now we have a better idea of where the files actually are.

The mods are the small orange links in section 6 on either page, that let you download an archive with the file (not the ones that ask you to download an .exe).

Last edited:

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
So the path should be like this?:

NieR Automata\data\pl\pl0000.dtt

I tried that but it didn't work or do I have to do something else?

Manzurihime

Potential Patron
Hi.

Seeing the very good mod by Crafted-Lightning, it inspired me and I wanted to make a mod that corresponded my tastes.

I would like to share with you, and I hope you like it.

Installation: Extract the folder "pl" in the "data" folder of the game.
Enjoy :)

Important: The mod with black hair will be obselete on May 2 2017 for those who will take the dlc Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: NieR:Automata™. There will be integrated hair dyes (including black).
(sorry for my english)

EDIT: I add the mod for dlc user.

View attachment 61375 View attachment 61377 View attachment 61378 View attachment 61379 View attachment 61380 View attachment 61376
This is by far the most easiest mod to be applied for this game, GOOD JOB, mate!

Ain't ya gonna make A2 too? Your outfit's see through idea is a good one, we can enjoy her on all angles while being half(?) dressed, heheheeh!

P

Phallacy

Hey Ryux,

I tried to take a stab at adding something else to 777's texture that wasn't a grey rectangle, but the compiled dtt looked all green/brown/weird. I'm not sure how you repacked the dds' into a ddt, but here are 777's files for the 2b mods as well as his 2a mod. I actually manged to repack your mod into a combination pack with 777's for 2b, but I can't seem to get things to work for 2a. Would you be willing to take a crack at getting rid of the grey rectangles? NieR_mod_1.rar is the 2a file. The neir_mod_0 is his 2b DLC outfit mod.

Attachments

NieR_mod_1.rar
9.4 MB · Views: 1,762

3DMGAME-NieR.mod.0.rar
11.5 MB · Views: 2,002

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.