Newbie here, how do i use booru? (1 Viewer)

Darklarik

Potential Patron
Hey there! Im new to this whole thing i was wondering if i could get some help.

When i try to open a hair file i get sent to : Not Found

The requested URL /viewHair/955/ was not found on this server.
----------------------

So, i tried gong to this Booru
The address in the blogspot "Booru" redirects me to http://sdtstuff.co.cc/

Now when i click on the registration, i am redirected here: http://www.co.cc/regist/domain_find.php?d=c2R0c3R1ZmY=&s=Q3JY&m=YmFk

And it says "www.sdtstuff.co.cc is not available"
I made an account and tried to register to another one of the domains, specifically wwwprodestroyerzz.Co.CC
But, being a newb and not being able to find a help or really get the answer i need from the FAQs, i have no idea what it is for or how to use it, or how to access any of the hair files an so on and so forth.

So, can someone explain to me how to be able to get to the images please? i have no idea what im doing wrong or what to do :(

Attachments

• Problem.jpg
    Problem.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 177

Darklarik

Potential Patron
The archives are dificult to know what is what.

For example, if i want to donwload the Katarina (League of Legends) hair how do i know which archive has it? do i have to download them all and hope for the best?

That would take hours!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Darklarik said:
The archives are dificult to know what is what.

For example, if i want to donwload the Katarina (League of Legends) hair how do i know which archive has it? do i have to download them all and hope for the best?

That would take hours!
Download the latest archive. v14 I believe, might be 13 don't know... I'm waiting for Konashion to release v18 or 17.3 before I release the next archive.

Regardless, download the newest archive, follow the instructions, it's all laid out pretty well, there is a link in my sig to SDT Archive and Game or something.

In the archive you go to the League of Legends folder and click the Katarina.png file, everything is sorted by series and then by character alphabetically by filename.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.