- Joined
- Aug 7, 2024
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that my latest zako-ish custom is now available for public sale at Lady2fight:
lady2fight.com
I know it isn't the cheapest video and the military uniforms won't be absolutely everyone's cup of tea, but figured there's a few people on this board who'd be into this. I've ordered a few like this on their site before, and considering the extra mile they were willing to go with me to work on this to make sure everything was to my liking, I figured it deserved some extra attention.
Women’s Army Ambush IV: The Line Breaks
A Women's Army forest column is betrayed and ambushed, then broken from firing line into belly-focused melee fights until the entire unit is defeated.
lady2fight.com
I know it isn't the cheapest video and the military uniforms won't be absolutely everyone's cup of tea, but figured there's a few people on this board who'd be into this. I've ordered a few like this on their site before, and considering the extra mile they were willing to go with me to work on this to make sure everything was to my liking, I figured it deserved some extra attention.