New Ryona Channel (1 Viewer)

Carbiner

Casual Client
Hey guys, my old channel (Loli Ho) is still up but I can't upload more videos; when they put in the "no monetization if under 1k subs" rule I kind of said fuck it and just put a bunch of skyrim stuff that I wouldn't have otherwise; took youtube like 4 months but they eventually caught on. I have 2 strikes on that channel that will go away in August or September and maybe I'll be able to upload with that channel again afterward; regardless my new stuff will be on: Loli Hoo

Here's two of the Skyrim videos that didn't get taken down (there's about 20 more that I put to private that I will eventually make public after the strikes go away):

and

and here's the first two videos from the new channel:

and

The Gloria outfit will be unlockable in 3 weeks and then I can do some more interesting stuff; first time I've used Laura in any of my videos.

Carbiner

Casual Client
Interesting. Does YouTube even allow monetization for ryona channel? Curious to know.
Yes though its possible the word "ryona" triggers demonetization; you would have to be over the sub limit beforehand though since channel reviews are manual (which may or may not get through depending) but that was automated; of course if you have videos that are similar without using the word its entirely possible for them to be fully monetized.

This video (which has a 30% female audience) had ~2k views for the first 2 years of its existence and has gotten 400k in the past 7-8 months, though CPM finally went down a bit recently:

Additionally videos that are "adult only" flagged still generate youtube red revenue, which is not insubstantial if the video is big enough like this one (though you're obviously playing with fire to put up more than a handful of said videos):

Here's a channel that's still "kicking" and presumably gets a halfway decent amount of ad revenue though nothing comparable to a normal channel with similar traffic: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT03LN8_a8s8MDDtRJwNflw

Split Infinity/Split Playthru were the big ones that lasted for ~6-7 years with several hundred thousand subs; safe to assume they made ~500k-1 million off of Ryona and Ryona-like videos; those channels have been taken down though; no idea how recently. Doesn't mean you couldn't repeat a shadow of that if you tried hard enough.

Last edited:

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
Yes though its possible the word "ryona" triggers demonetization; you would have to be over the sub limit beforehand though since channel reviews are manual (which may or may not get through depending) but that was automated; of course if you have videos that are similar without using the word its entirely possible for them to be fully monetized.

This video (which has a 30% female audience) had ~2k views for the first 2 years of its existence and has gotten 400k in the past 7-8 months, though CPM finally went down a bit recently:

Additionally videos that are "adult only" flagged still generate youtube red revenue, which is not insubstantial if the video is big enough like this one (though you're obviously playing with fire to put up more than a handful of said videos):

Here's a channel that's still "kicking" and presumably gets a halfway decent amount of ad revenue though nothing comparable to a normal channel with similar traffic: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT03LN8_a8s8MDDtRJwNflw

Split Infinity/Split Playthru were the big ones that lasted for ~6-7 years with several hundred thousand subs; safe to assume they made ~500k-1 million off of Ryona and Ryona-like videos; those channels have been taken down though; no idea how recently. Doesn't mean you couldn't repeat a shadow of that if you tried hard enough.

Ah I see alright that cool, thanks for the information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.