New rules (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Because of the large amount of new posters and contributors we've gotten in the past month or so, I'm putting up some new rules.

First of all, do not ask that posters decide what videos you post in this section. We understand that you may have a lot of videos and you might not want to post all of them, but this is not the place to ask for suggestions. Instead, make a thread in the Requests section and fill the first post with videos you have and are willing to contribute, then post the videos suggested in this section. This is to keep the bots and companies from finding the videos and to clean up the threads.

Second, certain threads in this section are much more popular than others. If a thread starts getting big, I (or one of you) will make a thread in the Requests section meant specifically for that one company. If you do make a thread for it, notify me and I will edit the thread located in this section to accommodate the requests thread. All requests for that company are to be put in the requests thread only, including anyone who has much to contribute and wants to ask that people suggest what to upload. After the thread has been made, they do not belong anywhere else on these boards.

Third, there are to be no requests in this section at all. This is not a new rule, but it apparently needs to be emphasized again. If any mods find that you have requested here, we will immediately delete the post. All requests go in to the Requests section, and only in the Requests section. If we find that you have been making several requests in this section or any other section after the many warnings we have given you (this thread, the red text that says "No Requests", the announcements), you will be banned.

Fourth, do not make multiple posts for each contribution. If there are no posts after your first post, edit that post with the new links instead making a separate post for every link. You can make a new post if your original post is not the last post of the thread. Same goes for requests.

PM me if you have any questions or need clarifications.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Also, if there is a request outside of the Requests section and you catch it before one of the mods have dealt with it, just leave it alone. It may seem like you're helping us, but we end up having to delete or modify both posts. It makes it easier for us if you ignore it. A mod will delete the post as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.