Neverwinter Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

hentaiboy77

Potential Patron
A question about Neverwinter......I bought in in the far 2006 whenb it came up and after loooong time, I tried to install it to use the editor for a personal projecgt, but seems it didn't work now.
I notice even the patch didn't work well and it looks like the main page is off.

My question: Neverwinter has changed developers recently!? or am I wrong!? Thanks!

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
A question about Neverwinter......I bought in in the far 2006 whenb it came up and after loooong time, I tried to install it to use the editor for a personal projecgt, but seems it didn't work now.
I notice even the patch didn't work well and it looks like the main page is off.

My question: Neverwinter has changed developers recently!? or am I wrong!? Thanks!

This is NOT a continuation of the original Neverwinter series, but a stand-alone "action" Free-to-Play MMO based in the same universe. If you like MMOs, and action games it is worth trying, but the developers are very dodgy.......

chronepis

Potential Patron

If you need help with the 2002 release of Neverwinter Nights or the 2006 release of Neverwinter Nights 2, give Sorcerer's Place(Sorcerer's Place - Games) a try. They have all the official patches and a forum that may be able to help you.

shadowpheonix787

Potential Patron
Checking this thread in my phone, so cant read well but was wondering... Password, does this mod work on xbox version? If so, how do I apply?

philman1

Potential Patron
Anyone able to get the Summer Time mod working? the one Mharius originally made that hides the Long Skirts and stuff? It just crashes my client when I put those files in place. Just looking to be able to hide the long skirts front and back again.

Thanks.

CunningStunt

Potential Patron
fleet fleet I'll be commandeering Password's old NWO mod too, will let you know when I'd like this thread locked as well. That is if Password ever returns.

You are a magnificent human being, and this is exactly what I was hoping for. This is excellent news, especially after the tremendous developments done by you and yours on the STO mod.

philman1

Potential Patron
Yes, very much appreciated. The clothing hider modifications really make the game that much more enjoyable. The long flaps on all the armor just annoys the heck out of me.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Does this still work?

Edit: Well, decided to give it a try and... Yes, it works! Nude underwear, nude textures and breast jiggle. Only thing not working is the shortcut to start the game directly.

Last edited:

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
If only we could work on the breast size for this... Password42 couldn't get it to work for the life of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.