[NeptuniaRebirth;1] Topless CPUs (1 Viewer)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Since other people seem to have Re;birth1 covered, I'm starting to get back into Neptunia and working on Re;birth2 assets here. I'm only sure of kitserver working atm, I haven't tried using the nr1 repacker to see if it works with nr2
2015-09-25_00001.jpg
PS: Underling is adorable

Prologue event CGs
Chapter 2 Uni Fight CG

Nepgear CPU Ver.1
Uni CPU Ver.1
White Sisters Ver.1
White Sisters Ver.2
RED
Underling
Nepgear Ver.1
RED
Underling
Title Screen

Purple Sister
RED
White Sisters
Red

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Poncho

Hello, I'm new here. Just wanted to let you know that I tried the the nr1 packer on Rebirth 2. It worked and upon running the game the default processors for the CPUs were topless like they were in Rebirth 1. I just used your TID files for the first game. I don't know much about this kind of modding, but I hope this helps.

I also can't wait for Rebirth 3 this fall. It'll be fun to see more of Iris Heart, especially when she's topless.

Last edited by a moderator:

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Yeah, the steam guide does say that the NR1 packer may or may not work. I haven't tested it extensively yet, I'm just using the kitserver for now pretty much

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Haha, underling's definitely a cutie to me. Maybe its that moe from her constantly failing.
After I clear up Uni's stuff in Chapter2 I'm going to prolly upload what I have done in another thread and release stuff by chapter-updates as I go through the game

Vert's Husband

Potential Patron
Haha, underling's definitely a cutie to me. Maybe its that moe from her constantly failing.
After I clear up Uni's stuff in Chapter2 I'm going to prolly upload what I have done in another thread and release stuff by chapter-updates as I go through the game
I would like to think higher of her, but what she did in the conquest ending has me traumatized >_<. Not gonna say, since that would be a spoiler. Thanks for working on Re;Birth2. I feared people would just skip it and work only on Re;Birth3, which I don't really plan to get.

nealosis

Potential Patron
Extract KitServer so it's in your /Neptunia Rebirth1/ steam folder
Extract the folders from the PNG file also to your Neptunia Rebirth1 folder
Add KitServer to your steam games list
Run KitServer from Steam

Thanks for these instructions! How do I know if the mod is working or not?
Starting kitServer.exe launches my game just fine but the game's main character and her partner looks the same.

At what point do the characters appear topless or nude? Do I have to do something in the game menu to make this happen? I just started this game (never played before) so I'm in the tutorial dungeon area.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
It happens once you get access to the HDD modes, my mod for this game is fairly lackluster in comparison to others, so it might be wise to take others and combine them together if you want a more encompassingly nude experience

nealosis

Potential Patron
It happens once you get access to the HDD modes, my mod for this game is fairly lackluster in comparison to others, so it might be wise to take others and combine them together if you want a more encompassingly nude experience

Outstanding... thanks!

E

Elda

Does this work if I pirated this game? btw I'm still waiting it to be up on sale since I missed the christmas sale

820West

I am a compete noob at this.
Can someone go step by step on how to mod this game?
If I need a program please add a link.
Thanks

rioku

Potential Patron
I cant get your files to work at all i followed the instructions but nothing worked.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
i cant your links to work at all any help?

This thread is six pages long. :smile:
Please use the REPORT function to report specific posts with broken links.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

mathew

Potential Patron
great work. how do you replace the event mods. i dont know what character is what. and simplifiy it for me, not very good at modding. just know the basics.

JoeAngel

Potential Patron
V3qNPUa.jpg

I got bored tonight, and found out how to mod Rebirth;1 and did so, since I'm finally playing through this grindfest!

Installation is simple, all you need is to snag yourself a copy of KitServer from the Hyperdimesion Neptunia Rebirth;1 Steam Community, install that, and then copy the folders in the RAR into your root Neptunia folder. Then just run the KitServer and bam! Titties!

WZxGm3X.jpg

Q26uZJm.jpg

1i7QNyD.jpg

8FoGzFn.jpg

94IWeeO.jpg
This should cover all the CPUs in the game, as far as I know - Mind you I'm only at chapter 4, so chances of other CPUs showing up is quite possible!
Once I get to the point where I can easily access swimsuits, I'll be making those as fully-nude as I can!
I'll also, later, edit these onto the other CPU bases. They currently are only on the default

Hey my friend I just wanted to say great job with all that you have done, I do have a question though, the nude mods are only applied to the transformed state and the original outfit of a few of the girls correct, I have taken all tid files, from every mod available from this thread, as well as (Xelloss's) I took all his mod packs and mob packs, plus yours, made all tid conversions, and repacked the pac file, Yet I do not have other outfits that are nude, (transformations are) original outfit on neptune, iffy, and cooma or whatever her name is have a nude outfit,. That is till i change it with 1 with better stats?? Is that supposed to be like that? Also I don't believe my win screens are like that?
I guess main questions.

1. Is only outfit 1 nude??
2. Is peachy and plutia supposed to have a nude mod In outfits?? They just got into the story and plutia is nude during transformation, but not normal clothes.
3. Are all win screens supposed to be nude??
4. Can we change the title screen with a nude version??
Thanks in advance for any response.
5. Also I could not get kit server to work at all so I repacked everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.