Need a little help with forum search: "nun" is too short (1 Viewer)

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy!
I have a little problem with the forum search. I found a nun costume somewhere here referring to a fitting "hair" mod. But the link to some forum post leads to the forum root. So, as a good user, I started forum search to find "hairs" for nun. Well, didn't work like expected because I get the following message, no matter what keywords I combined:
The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: nun
Now how can I find a headwear or anything else for a nun?

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice!

Regards, Me

stuntcock

Content Creator
But the link to some forum post leads to the forum root.
You found a broken hyperlink. Many of them exist; they're a legacy of the multi-forum-merge operation which created Undertow. Please use the "Report" button when you find such posts; the forum staff may be able to fix the links.

Now how can I find a headwear or anything else for a nun?
Google will accept short keywords. Searching for "nun" alone is probably too broad, but you can combine it with "hair" or "sdt" or "habit" etc.

When you find relevant material, you can apply the <nun> tag to that thread or Download page (even if you're not the creator). It should then be easier for other users to find that stuff in the future.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hi rudgar

I don't know if there are nun hairs or outfits in the downloads or the import threads of this forum, but there is at least one (PNG) hair and one (SWF) outfit in the archive : Import archive + cleaned archive + SWF archive + lists (RAR format)
If you are looking for something, do not forget to check this archive, even if it is quite old (march 2013), it has plenty of things.
There is also a PNG nun hair in my thread 721 various hair mods from g.e-hentai.org (it could be the same as the one in the archive, but I cannot be sure). You don't need to download the archive to get it, as I hosted it on ImageBam.

Good luck!

Rudgar

Content Creator
You found a broken hyperlink. Many of them exist; they're a legacy of the multi-forum-merge operation which created Undertow.
I'm far from complaining about it! I figured out a bit about untertow's history I think. So to me, it's completely understandable that thousands of links can't be maintained in such an environment.
Au contraire: I think you did a great job with setting up all this and keep in running. And when talking about good things here: for me, undertow is one of the most polite and friendly community I ever found (...and I joined, ran and maintained several communities the last 20 years).

Please use the "Report" button when you find such posts; the forum staff may be able to fix the links.
Oh, thanks for pointing that out - I either didn't know or forgot it. Thanks for reminding me, I'll use it the next time.

Google will accept short keywords. Searching for "nun" alone is probably too broad, but you can combine it with "hair" or "sdt" or "habit" etc.
Well, I see that a moderator just *has* to recommend the usage of search engines/functions, however it's not my first time to navigate through a forum or the internet. So believe me: even google's "site:" did not really helb ... even in combination with "hair" or "hood". But thanks for trying to help me with it.

When you find relevant material, you can apply the <nun> tag to that thread or Download page (even if you're not the creator). It should then be easier for other users to find that stuff in the future.
ah, yes, *that*'s a good idea! Will do that in future! Thank you very much!

Regards, Me

Rudgar

Content Creator
Hi rudgar

I don't know if there are nun hairs or outfits in the downloads or the import threads of this forum, but there is at least one (PNG) hair and one (SWF) outfit in the archive : Import archive + cleaned archive + SWF archive + lists (RAR format)
If you are looking for something, do not forget to check this archive, even if it is quite old (march 2013), it has plenty of things.
There is also a PNG nun hair in my thread 721 various hair mods from g.e-hentai.org (it could be the same as the one in the archive, but I cannot be sure). You don't need to download the archive to get it, as I hosted it on ImageBam.

Good luck!
Man, you made my day! I found the nun's HOOD in the second link - great work, btw, respect. Thank you!

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Rudgar Rudgar : I just uploaded @dantethedarkprince's Nun Outfit and also the PNG Nun Headwear, that I edited a bit so the cum sticks to most of the hood.
3289.jpg

Nun Headwear & Nun Outfit

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.