My Najica Blitz Tactics, Maid Fights and Zako thread. (1 Viewer)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Your own fanfic synopsis thing continuation of an anime zako's life? Looks like you're going all After-Delmogeny style here, man! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'd have to agree that Najica comes off ass a cold bitch. Not exactly a heroic character. More just an agent following orders.

meditions

Casual Client
It is interesting that they do have Najica do some things that make her definitely seem cold hearted.

In the first episode Najica makes a comment that she should not have been fooled by the maids' appearance implying she did not know they were actually guards. However, when she first enters the mansion one of the maids is walking along the hall. She has not seen Najica so she is not a threat. Najica does not intend to steal her uniform or anything like that. There is no reason why Najica shouldn't just let the girl go about her business. However, Najica sneaks up behind her and takes her out with a neck chop for basically no reason.

Also, in episode 4 while Najica is dealing with the bad guys a maid (this time an actual innocent bystander not a guard in disguise) comes along. Instead of at least trying to reason with her so that she doesn't sound the alarm Najica just sprays her with knockout gas. I guess you could say Najica had no choice but to knock the girl out so she didn't alert anyone. However, Najica coldly just let's the unconscious maid fall backward and doesn't try to catch her thereby certainly running the risk the girl will be injured.

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Actually the thing I hated most about Najica was her one-expression for everything face. All the way to the climax when she and Leila wound up pointing guns at each other. Some online discussions think that the scriptwriters deliberately had Leila develop as a human being. She may have been manufactured, but she gains feelings on her own. In contrast, Najica remains cold and detached throughout. In the end we sympathize with Leila. In a way she is the last humaritt, but we want her to live. Quite a lot of viewers will be on Leila's side when she faced off vs Najica.

And BTW, even if Diana (my name for the blonde maid commander in Najica Episode 1) wasn't a pretty blonde, I would still be on her side vs Najica. As I said in my post, Diana came across as a decent human being. Which I can't say for Najica.

meditions

Casual Client
Similar to you interest in the blonde maid in episode 1, I have always been fascinated by the door guard on the ship in episode 5. She was assigned to guard the door but probably didn't think it was too difficult or dangerous of an assignment. After all, how could someone get on board. She's probably lost in thought. Perhaps just day dreaming or maybe even having a little sexual fantasy.

She stands diligently at her post not knowing danger is coming in the form of Najica climbing up the side of the ship. The poor girl only has time to see Najica, turn and let out a gasp of shock before Najica coldly blasts her with her stun gun. She's out cold before she even hits the deck. Also, Najica gets her right in her boob which probably means it is a bit more painful for her than if got her somewhere else.

I always thought it would be fun to know something about her. What was her name? How did she become one of the ship's sailor girl henchwomen?

I would also have been interested in seeing her discovered. Najica obviously took her uniform thereby leaving her in her bra and panties and probably gagged her tied her up. Where did she hide the body? When was she found and by who?

I also wonder about the effects of Najica's stun gun on her. As far as I know the show never explains how the stun gun functions. We see waives when it strikes the victim. However, it is a energy bolt or is there some kind of projectile in it?

Also, what is its effect on the victim? There is obviously some degree of pain as the guard lets out a cry as she is stuck. Also, there is some force to it as we see the girl's shirt pull up as she is hit.

Whatever it does to knock out the target it obviously works very fast. By the time the shock wave has cleared, she appears to be completely and totally knocked out. Given the lack of movement, she is clearly totally gone by the time she hits the deck.

How long does the effect last? Will the girl come to in a few minutes or will she be out for many hours? When she does wake up will there be any lingering effect like pain where she was hit, will she be a bit disoriented, will it take a bit of time for her to recover? Will she remember seeing Najica and being shot or will she have no recollection of what happened to her?

To your point about Najica, she probably doesn't care about the victim as long as she it taken out and not in Najica's way.

Last edited:

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
Similar to you interest in the blonde maid in episode 1, I have always been fascinated by the door guard on the ship in episode 5. She was assigned to guard the door but probably didn't think it was too difficult or dangerous of an assignment. After all, how could someone get on board. She's probably lost in thought. Perhaps just day dreaming or maybe even having a little sexual fantasy.

She stands diligently at her post not knowing danger is coming in the form of Najica climbing up the side of the ship. The poor girl only has time to see Najica, turn and let out a gasp of shock before Najica coldly blasts her with her stun gun. She's out cold before she even hits the deck.

I always thought it would be fun to know something about her. What was her name? How did she become one of the ship's sailor girl henchwomen?

I would also have been interested in seeing her discovered. Najica obviously took her uniform thereby leaving her in her bra and panties and probably gagged her tied her up. Where did she hide the body? When was she found and by who?

I also wonder about the effects of Najica's stun gun on her. As far as I know the show never explains how the stun gun functions. We see waives when it strikes the victim. However, it is a energy bolt or is there some kind of projectile in it?

Also, what is its effect on the victim? There is obviously some degree of pain as the guard lets out a cry as she is stuck. Also, there is some force to it as we see the girl's shirt pull up as she is hit.

Whatever it does to knock out the target it obviously works very fast. By the time the shock wave has cleared, she appears to be completely and totally knocked out. Given the lack of movement, she is clearly totally gone by the time she hits the deck.

How long does the effect last? Will the girl come to in a few minutes or will she be out for many hours? When she does wake up will there be any lingering effect like pain where she was hit, will she be a bit disoriented, will it take a bit of time for her to recover? Will she remember seeing Najica and being shot or will she have no recollection of what happened to her?

To your point about Najica, she probably doesn't care about the victim as long as she it taken out and not in Najica's way.
Maybe it happen :tongue: ab6.png ab7.png ab9.png ab9a.png ab10.png ab11.png ab12.png ab14.png ab15.png ab16.png ab17.png ab22.png

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Interesting observations.
I really love the idea that those who chose to work for the evil side are decent human beings while those who fight for the good cause act pretty assholic. (Likeable goodies vs despicable baddies is quite boring, so lets make this despicable goodies vs likeable baddies instead!)
I wouldn't spoil it by making "my Diana" turning kinda good though. For me, it's part of the fun that most viewers are clearly on the heroine's side and don't waste a thought on who the zakos are and what becomes of them.

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Problem is when the 'heroine' is really not likeable or charismatic.

Mikura in Mezzo DSA was not likeable (I don't feel she's a decent human being), but she was interesting and charismatic.
Seras in Hellsing was likeable. Integra was not likeable, but she was charismatic.
When Mikura or Seras pummels zako, you feel you're on the right side.
I don't feel Najica is likeable or charismatic. This made the anime a lot weaker and less successful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.