Muscular Futa Him (1 Viewer)

Skyshell

Content Creator
Hello,

I just landed on your forum and I hope not to derogate from a particular rule by putting my first message here. I know a little SDT as a simple user, but I am completely ignorant about technical side.

I searched for a moment the resources part for some modifications on the Futa Him especialy the musculature. I could only find a muscular version for Her (Muscular Her).

Is there an existing mod for a Muscular Futa Him? If not, can anyone use Her's version to put it on Him?

Thank you. And thank you for all your creations on this kinky tool.

UrMum12345

Content Creator
Not OP, but I thought this could be an issue when I saw this thread. When you load Dante's mod with the Futa Him, it doesn't load the upper body correctly.
Screenshot from 2018-10-03 23-13-53.png

Skyshell

Content Creator
Thank you guys for your ideas.
I really like the muscular mod for Her (who is more feminine than him one's you linked ^^).
Here another few muscular mod for Her.

I would like to do something but I can only manipulated image files (gimp...:rolleyes:), so not really worth even with the good tool JPEXS Decompiler (google it's nice and free) that I use to extract/change simple data (like music or simple image) in a swf files. I'm just stuck when they are vector files.

I hope a flash user will take some time to do something for shemales lovers community. I know we are a lot into this stuff.:wat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.