Mummy (1 Viewer)

Mummified

Potential Patron
It is called เกมพีระมิดปริศนา

Thanks man.

I've got some Japanese clips I've edited, I'll upload them to send space and post links.

- - - Updated - - -

tore1.jpg
tore2.jpg
Download TORE-1.avi from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

I love how she keeps her hands by her waist and the cloth wraps perfectky around her mouth like a gag.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
The Japanese version is a lot better than the Thai version except in one thing , if they instruct people in the japanese version to put their hands behind them like in the thai version then it will be the greatest version but the only thing i like in the thai version is that they instruct them instruct them to put their hands behind them while in the japanese one they usually put it on their faces

Mummified

Potential Patron
Agreed. The Japanese one is much tighter, and has better camera angles.

Maybe the Chinese one is the best of both worlds? Whats the name of the Chinese one?

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I want to request from mods to change the title of the thread to " Mummification scenes from Tore game show (including international versions) "

Because i want to revive the thread and also include the chinese and thailand versions

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.