Mummy (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Interesting idea for a show. Doesn't have the comedy factor of the the human tetris thing, but probably nice for those who enjoy mummification.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
....I want that machine. The way the sarcophagus slams up around them afterward is nice, too.

And where is this vore part of the show? I didn't see anything like that on the site or through a casual browsing of the videos.
The one where they're behind bars with the walls closing in was pretty cool, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
....I want that machine. The way the sarcophagus slams up around them afterward is nice, too.

And where is this vore part of the show? I didn't see anything like that on the site or through a casual browsing of the videos.
The one where they're behind bars with the walls closing in was pretty cool, though.

I want that machine too :)

May be you can check old episodes to see the vore part , as the games in that games show had changed a lot so try to search in older episodes

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
I don't have the ability to make a video of it like the OP, but May 7th's episode had another nice-looking girl getting all mummied up.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I don't have the ability to make a video of it like the OP, but May 7th's episode had another nice-looking girl getting all mummied up.

Yes i know it , she is the most beautiful girl of them all :) , but I am waiting for a high quality version to be uploaded so that I can post it

I am glad she didn't answer the last question , I would have been in shock if that cute girl escaped it and didn't get the treatment , She seems to like it though :)

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Heh, indeed! Also nice that she was still talking as it covered her face, giving a nice impression of her features through the cloth. Mm..

S

Scarfetisher

hey can some1 give me the link for the episode of 7th may ???? i searched for that episode but i am not able to get that video ..... pls will some1 give me the link for it ????

i saw the comments n m eager to see that video ... pls anybody upload the video here or give the link .....

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster

It is true that there was a period of bad luck where they put only dudes for about four episodes for a row but after that about 5-6 females were put into that machine

In the recent episode they put 2 hot women side by side at the same time in the mummification machine which makes it a lot hotter

As for 7 May episode then I will upload it soon as someone requested it

O

oatsomethingelze

It is true that there was a period of bad luck where they put only dudes for about four episodes for a row but after that about 5-6 females were put into that machine

In the recent episode they put 2 hot women side by side at the same time in the mummification machine which makes it a lot hotter

As for 7 May episode then I will upload it soon as someone requested it

please upload it . because i can't watch it in youku. please,

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Here is a youtube video for the 7 May Episode :)

I will try to download a better quality version and upload it later

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Fortunately , The Show returned Yesterday and it featured the come back of this mummification game and it featured 2 women gets mummified but both seperatly with a man , this game was absent when the show took a break and returned for a short time but fortunately it returned yesterday after the show got a second break

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
There is a Thai (Thailand) version of Tore and although it looks like a B-movie compared to the Japanese version but I like their version of the mummification game because :

1-) The cloth they use to mummify isn't as wide as the japanese one so it makes a lot of horizontal lines that looks more like a true mummification more than the japanese one

2-) they instruct the competitors to put their hands beside them not at their chests like the Japanese version so they look more distressed and more trapped while their arms are beside their body while being mummified

I will try to post videos of the Chinese version beside collecting the remaining Japanese ones

Also there is a Chinese version but I haven't checked it yet

Mummified

Potential Patron
What is the name of the Thai version?

It sounds awesome, I really like the clips with woman you don't hold their hands up by their face, so putting them behind their back sounds perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.