Multiple CharacterFolders, Single Dialogue (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I tried searching this but it's a difficult inquiry to look for. Basically...
Is there a mod that would let me make a single dialogue file to use across multiple character folders?

Let me explain a bit. I have several characters with different setups each totaling over 100 individual characters. Then I want to use the same dialogue with each of them. When I make small edits to the dialogue I then have to copy it to each of the 100+ characters. I'm trying to find a way to edit a single dialogue file and have it change for all characters that use the same dialogue.

If there's a mod or simple trick that could accomplish this I'd be very grateful if someone could point it out to me. I tried searching for it on the forums, but it's difficult to know what words to search for.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Under the Modding tab there's a button which loads custom dialogues, which doesn't care at all which character you have loaded. Why not use that?

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000 I literally facepalmed when I read your suggestion. That is an option I can use. I've spent all day editing multiple files for a couple hundred character folders and the only thought on my mind was keeping up with the dialogues and having them load with the character.

Thanks!

Edit because I didn't want to double post:
Right after posting I thought about the switch set, SwitchSet
However, I've had a few compatibility issues with it and a few other mods. When loading SwitchSet parts of Body Freckles and Dirty Body disappear. I can't find those 2 mods through the search though. SwitchSet would be my best solution if it weren't for that minor problem, I have a few characters that have body freckles. There would be far less folders that way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.