Moreclothing clear? (1 Viewer)

Theeone

Potential Patron
Is there a way that I can clear clothing for the more clothing mod using dialogue? the standard clears do not work for body 1 and body 2 slots.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi,

Looking at the moreclothing settings, it appears that Body contain in fact a lot of things which can be totally different than "Body". For example,
Female Helper.swf=Female Help:CostumeHeadwear>Body:CostumeBottoms>Body
Tentacle_Monster.swf=Tentacle Monster:CostumeCollar>Body:Body+reghue

So, to get rid of the Tentacle Monster, I assume that it is the Collar that you need to remove.

Have you tried something like [SETVARBYNAEM_da.clothes.collar_undress] ?
With a "undress" variable set to
"none,0,0,0,1"
The Body and Body2 are not real clothes categories, they're just a way to organize mods which utilize many categories (Or that's what I understood at least)

Theeone

Potential Patron
Thank you for your detailed res
Hi,

Looking at the moreclothing settings, it appears that Body contain in fact a lot of things which can be totally different than "Body". For example,
Female Helper.swf=Female Help:CostumeHeadwear>Body:CostumeBottoms>Body
Tentacle_Monster.swf=Tentacle Monster:CostumeCollar>Body:Body+reghue

So, to get rid of the Tentacle Monster, I assume that it is the Collar that you need to remove.

Have you tried something like [SETVARBYNAEM_da.clothes.collar_undress] ?
With a "undress" variable set to
"none,0,0,0,1"
The Body and Body2 are not real clothes categories, they're just a way to organize mods which utilize many categories (Or that's what I understood at least)
Thank you for your detailed response, I'll try this.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
hey so i did see this.

gonna reply here now in case i forget to later when i upload stuff.
moreclothingV6 now has this feature:

added a special case moreclothingbody for "none" that will clear all of the body mods even if you specify others, added for DialogActions body mod clearing through something like:
intro:"this is a dialog actions load charcode example to clear body mods [LOAD_CHARCODE2]" {"set":{"da.charcode.load":"moreclothingbody:none"}}

however, if you want to remove a specific thing on the body menu, then you want to do something like "morclothingbody:Tentacle Monster"
i believe this will end up toggling the tentacle monster off. however if it is currently off then it will turn it on

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.