More Triggers Progress Bar Images (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
This request is a bit selfish I'll admit. In DrZombi DrZombi 's More Triggers mod he allows an image to display around/over/under the progress bar. Thing is tho the format for the editable version is in paint.net format and I don't want to download and install a program to access something that I can already do in gimp.

Would anyone be willing to upload a copy in .xcf or .png format?

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
After posting the above I got to thinking about the mod pack he uploaded. I found some progress bar images in there so now I have a better idea of how they're used. If someone is still kind enough to provide a .xcf of the progress bar templates I'd very much appreciate it. Otherwise, I think I can figure it out and make my own.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi BlueZephyr BlueZephyr , This is a very simple file indeed, there are only 2 layers. It's only purpose is to help you determine the max length of the bar and how it will be positionned. So here are the two independent layers for you to work with. The bottom one let's you position your atwork and then you export only the top layer, but I think you've already figured that out :wink:

ProgressBar Template - Bottom.png

ProgressBar Template - Top.png

If you're kind enough to upload here the Gimp format files, I'll gladly add them to the mod so that everyone can have them from now on :smile:

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Thank you so much! I pretty much did get it figured out tho. I also saw in one of your dialogues there was an image a little longer that this one so I assume they can be longer as well. Idk about them being taller but I do understand that the image is anchored to the bar at -17x3 pixels.

I whipped together a .xcf file for anyone else that uses gimp as well. I couldn't attach .xcf so I hope .zip works.

Attachments

ProgressBar Template.zip
1.7 KB · Views: 115

DrZombi

Content Creator
but I do understand that the image is anchored to the bar at -17x3 pixels.

Yep, you have all needed information to use the Trigger in the documentation of the Mod. It comes with it and is also available on the Mod Page.
I'll add your file to the Mod so that people can have it as well :smile: (Thanks a lot !)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.