More Cum with More Finishes (1 Viewer)

Ruin

Potential Patron
I feel like this would be relatively easy, but haven't gotten around to trying my hand at programming Flash yet, so I figured I'd throw the suggestion out.

I was wondering if it'd be possible to make a setting that would scale the amount of cum or cum spurts to the number of times finished? Basically, the more times he finishes, the bigger the next load. I imagine this idea could be expanded to work with other parameters as well. I know sby has a "More Cum Spurts" mod, so that might be a good one to investigate if anyone wants to try this.

Tweak

Potential Patron
I don't know if it has been addressed in the time that has passed, but I think the simpler thing to ask for is make "morecumspurts" mod and dialogueactions mod able to interact?

This could satisfy multiple desires for scaling cum beyond just yours. For example, a desire for more realism might be to decrease the number of cumspurts as times finished increases.

It would still require using a custom dialogue, but dialogue users may be interested in playing with this (the scenarios with drugs/vitamins come to mind when increasing cumspurts).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.