More automated movement type options? (1 Viewer)

Paladox

Potential Patron
I'm not sure if anyone could implement this, but the automatic back and forth movements are a bit too robotic for my tastes. It would be interesting if we could set sliders for the automatic movements. I'd like to see a couple more options, like big, oval, egg-shaped movements (useful for the hand job). And very similar, but smaller circular (like you're drawing egg shapes, again) movements for oral licking. Options to change the direction of the movements would be neat too.. And of course, finally, an option to set the movements to randomly change (like from counterclockwise to clockwise) and another option where you can set how often it should change (minimum and maximum times for it to change).

Again, probably way to complicated but it would be really cool. :D

Some additional ideas:

A: Simultaneous automatic movements for both oral and hand jobs (currently you can only set hand job to automatic while you control oral, or only automatic oral with no hand job at all.. and if you do set automatic oral, there's ALWAYS deepthroating, which not everyone likes).

B: Ball fondling. Maybe it's just me but I think it would be super sexy if you could set either or both hands to cup under the guy's balls and her just keep her hand there, randomly stroke, or whatever. I'm thinking just one hand because I don't think 2 would be necessary.

C: Speaking of cupped hands, it would be neat if you could set her to respond to the guy cumming in different ways, like maybe she could cup her hands and catch some of it. Of course it seems like nothing can actually get on her hands/arms currently. :(

D: I would maybe like to see spit last longer sometimes. Sometimes there'll be a strand of spit that goes somewhere and I'm like, "Ooh that's sexy!" and then it's gone 5 seconds later. xD
And sometimes it just seems like she generates way too much spit when her mouth touches and leaves the tip of the penis multiple times in a row. I'd like to see something different be done with that, like maybe the strands should combine and thicker and longer instead of multiplying so much. It would also be fun to see saliva drip down the length of the guy's penis and collect on his balls (and/or her hand, if ball hand cupping were implemented...).

Okay sorry if these were suggested in the wrong place, or totally not possible at all. xP

ModGuy

Content Creator
Paladox said:
I'm not sure if anyone could implement this, but the automatic back and forth movements are a bit too robotic for my tastes. It would be interesting if we could set sliders for the automatic movements. I'd like to see a couple more options, like big, oval, egg-shaped movements (useful for the hand job). And very similar, but smaller circular (like you're drawing egg shapes, again) movements for oral licking. Options to change the direction of the movements would be neat too.. And of course, finally, an option to set the movements to randomly change (like from counterclockwise to clockwise) and another option where you can set how often it should change (minimum and maximum times for it to change).

Again, probably way to complicated but it would be really cool. :D

Some additional ideas:

A: Simultaneous automatic movements for both oral and hand jobs (currently you can only set hand job to automatic while you control oral, or only automatic oral with no hand job at all.. and if you do set automatic oral, there's ALWAYS deepthroating, which not everyone likes).

B: Ball fondling. Maybe it's just me but I think it would be super sexy if you could set either or both hands to cup under the guy's balls and her just keep her hand there, randomly stroke, or whatever. I'm thinking just one hand because I don't think 2 would be necessary.

C: Speaking of cupped hands, it would be neat if you could set her to respond to the guy cumming in different ways, like maybe she could cup her hands and catch some of it. Of course it seems like nothing can actually get on her hands/arms currently. :(

D: I would maybe like to see spit last longer sometimes. Sometimes there'll be a strand of spit that goes somewhere and I'm like, "Ooh that's sexy!" and then it's gone 5 seconds later. xD
And sometimes it just seems like she generates way too much spit when her mouth touches and leaves the tip of the penis multiple times in a row. I'd like to see something different be done with that, like maybe the strands should combine and thicker and longer instead of multiplying so much. It would also be fun to see saliva drip down the length of the guy's penis and collect on his balls (and/or her hand, if ball hand cupping were implemented...).

Okay sorry if these were suggested in the wrong place, or totally not possible at all. xP

Auto mode tweaks were being discussed a while back. I proposed two alternative systems but nobody followed up on either so it's in limbo.
A: possible.
B: possible but not likely outside of a crude animtools implementation.
C: not currently supported, would require quite a lot of effort to have cum interact across layers. Behavioural mods to "react" possible but have never been looked in to.
D: I believe spit tweaks already exist, ask sby.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
changing strand thickness is easily possible, combining them would be trickier.

increasing a strands life is also easy, but it is usually because the spit strands collide and lose their anchor that they die. could jack up the anchor delay to keep them from detaching anchor so soon.

hmm, i may add some stuff to morestrands. now that we have proxies some of these things are easier than when i made the mod

Paladox

Potential Patron
I see. I'll keep checking back from time to time to see if anything new is happening.

Also just want to note that while I've tried many of the various doggy style settings/positions, none of them seem nearly as satisfying as the fellatio. I think it's largely due to the lack of pussy juice and semen drainage.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Well, the game IS called Super DeepThroat for a reason. Penetrating anything but the mouth was not originally intended for the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.