Mom and son's bullys dialog (1 Viewer)

bert239413

Potential Patron
Not sure if this is right place for dialog request, but a mom/son's bullys dialog would be nice. Where she is force to perform to save son.

Jtrain

Potential Patron
Here's my rough draft. It's hard to come up with a way to set up the story. Basically Mom's sucking him off to stop him from bullying her son. She bounces back and forth between resisting and dirty talking. Does she like it or not? That's up to the player. ;)

Attachments

JtrainBully1.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 4,754

Arty Morty

Potential Patron
Very nice! And now we need to polish the settings a little bit, find suitable backgrounds, hairs, clothes, that sort of thing....improve the dialogue, write lines for him, make it spicy.. Don't get me wrong, it is good.

josele

Potential Patron
up, i'd like to see something more "complete", with more lines and stuff like that, dunno if anyone can do that :)

CrimsonSausage

Potential Patron
As an interesting little twist on this dialogue, I used a Delia Ketchum hair and modified the guy to look like James of Team Rocket.

I think more people should try this.

OMEGAMI

Potential Patron
I might work on a little series, of the mother satisfying the bully to help her sun but becoming more submissive to him every encounter, in the end she enjoys fucking with the bully, the bully then films it for his last prank.

That or the mother going to the bully's house in order to confront the situation with his father only to get bullied by the father (the SDT way).

I probably won't finish it, or start it, it's just an idea, you can go ahead and do it yourself. Just in case, the Dialogue that was already released is fantastic.

josele

Potential Patron
OMEGAMI said:
I might work on a little series, of the mother satisfying the bully to help her sun but becoming more submissive to him every encounter, in the end she enjoys fucking with the bully, the bully then films it for his last prank.

That or the mother going to the bully's house in order to confront the situation with his father only to get bullied by the father (the SDT way).

I probably won't finish it, or start it, it's just an idea, you can go ahead and do it yourself. Just in case, the Dialogue that was already released is fantastic.

Lol, actually that's an amazing idea :P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.