A Oral Vaginal Anal with daughter dialog (2 Viewers)

Scratty

Vivacious Visitor
Well. Here it is! My Best atempt to make a dialog that you can use for both vaginal and oral and anal sex!
Yes it´s kinky and incestius! But it´s really easy to just change the words if you want some other dialog!

Also you will need SBYs loaderpack for this to work!

Let me know if you find any grammar errors.
English is not my native language.

-Future changes-
Will work towards a less random dialog encounter. I want the dialogs to be somewhat random. But following a pattern!
Also I want to build my own loader. So that you only have to click on one file to open the game. Simmular to Sin City.
But much smaller in size ofc.

Once I learned how to change backgrounds and clothing. I will introduce the "Mother" as well as a character!

--Changelog--
This is Version 2.1
I rewrote the intro! And made it a bit more dynamic.
Also made it so the dialog loads up the right background and char code! (Char code can be edited but I made it userfriendly!)
Made alot of spelling error changes. And snuffed out a few bugs!

A big shout out to BadInsomnia as the original vanilla author!

A special thanks to all 3 who helped me!

GuyW
Chainsawplaying
Bigkawck

scr1.png
scr2.png
scr3.png
scr4.png

Attachments

A Horny Daughter - OVA.txt
218.8 KB · Views: 2,521

Last edited:

GuyW

Vivacious Visitor
I probably spent way too much effort on this.
  • Fixed intro lines. I tried to make minimal changes but actually make it work and make sense. It's still a bit messy, but I didn't want to completely rewrite it.
  • Lots of minor grammatical edits
  • Fixed some of the vigorous lines to be vig0, when it was obviously intended for oral reactions.
  • To add some variety to what she calls her dad, I added *hisname* and [changehim], in line with *hername*/[changeher], *dickname*[changedick], and *cumname*/[changecum]. Currently, it only points to "daddy", but others can be added. Look for changehim: to add more.
I tested the version I'm uploading with sby_loader_pack_13_545d.

Attachments

Scratty

Vivacious Visitor
I probably spent way too much effort on this.
  • Fixed intro lines. I tried to make minimal changes but actually make it work and make sense. It's still a bit messy, but I didn't want to completely rewrite it.
  • Lots of minor grammatical edits
  • Fixed some of the vigorous lines to be vig0, when it was obviously intended for oral reactions.
  • To add some variety to what she calls her dad, I added *hisname* and [changehim], in line with *hername*/[changeher], *dickname*[changedick], and *cumname*/[changecum]. Currently, it only points to "daddy", but others can be added. Look for changehim: to add more.
I tested the version I'm uploading with sby_loader_pack_13_545d.
Hey I am just glad someone wanted to help me fix the errors.
I was also working on a fix! But from what I can tell you already did most of the work! So let me just tip the hat for your hard work!

I spent almost a whole workday trying to build this dialog XD

Scratty

Vivacious Visitor
I feel like this needs some clarification.
BadInsomnia made a dialog about a step daughter and her father.
At first i didn't get it to work to my own satisfaction.
So i changed it. And also changed the point of many of the statement of many of the original lines.
Not only about the step part!
I removed most of the anal focus and changed the whole intro! Even changed her so much she now fantasies about getting pregnant.
And made the dialog so it would also work for Anal sex and Vaginal sex(bugs still needs to be squashed).

But in all honesty this dialog i have made would not exist with out BadInsomnias original vanilla oral focused work.

So he is now included in the credits. And i bow my head to his nasty mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.