Model: A Character Creator and Randomizer For SDT (2 Viewers)

Eh?

• Cool

• Meh

• Not cool

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Sorry about digging up this dead thread
This tread is def not dead
All you would need to do is make a character with the desired hair, in the color you want, and cut+paste the hair bits from the charcode into another chooseHair line.
You make a good point about this system's customizability. I hope to keep it easy to edit but that could change as you'll see.

I've actually been working on this again. Here is an update with HER pretty much complete.

If you test this out let me know what you think of the speed/responsiveness. I'd also like to know about the layer's complexity.

If all is good I'm thinking I could have a lot more content if I multiple pages on sub menus because as you'll see I can't fit everything the way it should be though it works.

Attachments

Model.txt
19.4 KB · Views: 160

ZRI

Avid Affiliate
Every part of your menu works in a frame or two, it's great, and I'm a little jealous.

I see one thing that can break your menus.
If the player uses the gag from Accessories/Bondage, some of the lines like this one at line #156
randomHer:"[chooseBody]"

will not run anymore, because they are Speak lines instead of Him lines, and the gag will keep her from speaking.

I like that you made that general line that resets the menu if something goes wrong.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
This is the final release before I add the mod/pos/bg content which requires this to be a pre-made bundle from now on. Her and Scene are populated now.

Model.txt

Every part of your menu works in a frame or two, it's great, and I'm a little jealous.
I found it was acceptable but please try this latest release I feel like it is suddenly slow especially Her>Body menu
at line #156
Good catch, fixed
I like that you made that general line that resets the menu if something goes wrong.
I'm finding it really inconstant

Attachments

Model.txt
23.9 KB · Views: 230

ZRI

Avid Affiliate
Some more stuff:

Lines 197-200: Missing } at the end of your lines. That might make the game not run any lines below that.

I see the new symbols ↩↻☑≣. ↩ and ↻ both show up as □ when I play though. Are you using a custom font?

The Her>Body menu runs just as fast as before, but now it always seems to take more than one click. No idea why, but it does that the same way in every large dialog that I play that has buttons.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Lines 197-200: Missing }
Another nice catch.

↩ and ↻ both show up as □ when I play
I didn't think they'd require a non-default font. In any case I'll try swapping them for something else.

The Her>Body menu runs just as fast as before, but now it always seems to take more than one click.
That's what I meant by speed or slow. If the length of the dialogue is what causes it then I might have to split the randomizer to another file

No idea why, but it does that the same way in every large dialog that I play that has buttons.
Which is why I was so concerned about making this whole thing. If I can't get the number of re-clicks back to how it was I might have to cancel the project. But then again you say that every dialogue does this when its large so maybe it'll be ok.

ZRI

Avid Affiliate
I've been playing around again, and I think I was wrong about it needing to click more than once. It might just take a moment to decide which version of each button's lines to run each time.

Starting to think it just happens naturally when using DialogueActions buttons, and the delay gets a hair longer each time there's a new option.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Updated the OP. Here is the final proof of concept build its a pre-configured package now. Let me know what you think. It should be noted that I plan to add a ton more content. There current character codes are just place holders. If you have any suggestions let me know.

Download Alpha 0.9999

Last edited:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
  • Re-organised my files for beta development
I'm planning on getting HER eye menus set up with at least three categories of color for the first beta release.
If there is anything you'd like me to work on next let me know

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Oh, I wasn't aware that Notepad++ knows #region/#endregion - thank you for the hint! Very helpful!
Edit: Okay, wasn't that easy but I learned something new again.

Respectfully, Rudgar
There's also a bug with them where lines in a region that go off screen causes a popup error. I was going to stitch to Atom but enabling word wrap fixes it and is more covenant anyway.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I decided to work on HER skin tones because obviously that's way more important. I think I'll work on HER hair next but that's going to be a ton of work I'll have to alternate between doing other stuff. If there's anything you like to see next let me know I'll be working on this more often now.

• Completed layers for HER Skin tones
    • The light skin tons are too subtle and need to be redone
  • See the previews for examples
wdHy6zG

wdHy6zG
wdHy6zG.png

wBsgjdf

wBsgjdf.png

uAyQKaT

uAyQKaT.png

CnVe7m1

CnVe7m1.png

MZ7YCl2

MZ7YCl2.png

8IVYDlB.png

seriallurker

Potential Patron
Hey, this looks pretty cool. Can't seem to get any of the positions to work though, the buttons disappear and then nothing else happens

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Only the blow job pos works. There is a system for loading different pos for each option in the body size menu. I didn't finish the other pos for each body size so they are just blank buttons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.