Misty Dialogue (1 Viewer)

isaac42

Potential Patron
Re: Misty Audiologue

Ok this is bad. If I can't use anything in {} brackets, then I cannot do anything more complex than the default dialogue. So, no progress, no thought, no fancy stuff. argh... makes me tear my hair. Gonna check out the other audiologues I have from anon's thread.

About the corrupt .mp3 files, can I just convert them to another file format and then back to mp3? Will that be enough?

Shade

Content Creator

isaac42 said:
Ok this is bad. If I can't use anything in {} brackets, then I cannot do anything more complex than the default dialogue. So, no progress, no thought, no fancy stuff. argh... makes me tear my hair. Gonna check out the other audiologues I have from anon's thread.

Yeah, unfortunately, unless I'm missing something (possible, I've never done this before after all), complex things like thoughts and states and state manipulation won't be possible. If you could check into Anon's audiologues that would be great.

isaac42 said:
About the corrupt .mp3 files, can I just convert them to another file format and then back to mp3? Will that be enough?

That could work. Just try one (Wow_a_geyser.mp3 since you said you liked it) and if it works when I try it, then you can do the rest (No point wasting your time doing them all if it doesn't work).

Thanks for your help with this. It's going to make my job a lot easier.

isaac42

Potential Patron

Ok try these, one is in VBR one in CBR one in Mono and CBR. I converted to mp4 and then back to mp3.

Also small problem: I'm pretty sure I cannot see any custom variables in the ingame dialogue editor. So unless the person worked with moods or has a audioless, text only version of the dialogue I can't really see anything =/

Attachments

Wow... a geyser! CBR.mp3
36.4 KB · Views: 171

Wow... a geyser! VBR.mp3
35.7 KB · Views: 139

Wow... a geyser! MONO.mp3
36.8 KB · Views: 142

Shade

Content Creator

isaac42 said:
Ok try these, one is in VBR one in CBR one in Mono and CBR. I converted to mp4 and then back to mp3.

Both VBR and MONO imported correctly, the CBR came up with the same error. The VBR had the best sound quality. Hold off converting the rest of the sounds though, as I did a test and ended up with around 30 different failed imports, but without adding them one by one I couldn't work out which worked and which didn't and I figure it'll be easier for you having a complete list.

isaac42 said:
Also small problem: I'm pretty sure I cannot see any custom variables in the ingame dialogue editor. So unless the person worked with moods or has a audioless, text only version of the dialogue I can't really see anything =/

I set Anon's Audio Collection to download before I went out, so tomorrow sometime I'll pull some mods a part and check out if he's written any variables. Unfortunately, I think the answer will be no.

isaac42

Potential Patron

Take a look at the kidnapped daughter audiologue. It kinda feels like it's a progressive mindbreak, but that could have been mere concidence...

Hutsairb

Potential Patron

Yeah, I kind of think audio dialogue support was added.... and then it just got left behind when the dialogue updates rolled around. Then again, I never really paid much attention to it before, as I was uninterested in the others. So I understand them less than all the other features of SDT.

Shade

Content Creator

Well, I had a look through all of Anon's Audiologues, and SClovers, and none of them use features that require JSON which are a part of Kona's Advanced dialogue settings. It's become pretty obvious that the Modding Template hasn't been updated to include these variables, and won't be supported in Audiologue. To be clear, lines that lead into lines do work, so you can continue to use them in Audiologues.

Anyway, this leaves us with two options:
1. I continue with the dialogue, leaving out all JSON elements.
2. Make a new Dialogue from scratch. (Preferably using the lines I've already done :D)

isaac42

Potential Patron

*runs headfirst into wall* :-X

Maaaaaan.... I kind of just wanna stop working with this now. If it ever gets added to the modding template, how fast could you/anyone else do the audiologueization?

I guess for the moment I could do a simple version of this dialogue, with crappy progression through finishes and restarts... she would never act it during the thing tho.

*edit: Does the loader support those adv. settings?

Shade

Content Creator

isaac42 said:
Maaaaaan.... I kind of just wanna stop working with this now. If it ever gets added to the modding template, how fast could you/anyone else do the audiologueization?

Shouldn't take too long, the thing is, we need a new template for that, something which most of the Artist Group has been requesting for a while.

isaac42 said:
I guess for the moment I could do a simple version of this dialogue, with crappy progression through finishes and restarts... she would never act it during the thing tho.

You're call, as I said, I can just do the current dialogue without all the conditions in it and call it a day. I'm not sure most people would notice the difference, really, most people just like hearing their character talk to them. :D

isaac42 said:
*edit: Does the loader support those adv. settings?

Not sure, it's not something I've looked into before. Ask in the chat box or shoot Sby a message, he's the master of all the behavioral stuff.

isaac42

Potential Patron

Ok, restructured the dialogue with FINISHES. It's now only linear and the gameplay has changed a bit. Every 2 finishes you raise her mood and the text changes a bit. Pulling her up will make him grab her head, pulling her down will free her, but she won't do anything unless she wants to. Facial responses are a bit whack, and some lines sound weird cause they aren't in thought. BUT, it should be completly compatible with audio modding. Shade?

Attachments

Misty simple.txt
31.8 KB · Views: 330

Shade

Content Creator

That version looks good and much more 'old outdated template' compatible. I have some stuff to do for Patrick that shouldn't take too long, then I'll get back onto this.

Edit:
128 more lines to go... Which will be tomorrows job. Another WIP version is attached. The bulk of it should be in now.

isaac42

Potential Patron

Can't hear any sounds from that WIP. Played around for a couple minutes and saw mostly lines I recognized, but also a few default lines. But never a sound. Just thought I'd tell you that before you finish and find some weird mistake ...

Shade

Content Creator

Yeah that's my fault. I realized that myself a few hours after I uploaded it. It's already fixed, I just accidentally deleted the 'setupDialogue' line which clears everything. I'll have another WIP version up later today.

Edit:
All finished besides the MP3 files that need to be fixed (The list on the other page should be complete, and all the ones I need done). I've been playing around with it, and I'm not sure sure the lines that rely on 'FINISHES' are working. It's something to do with how you've set up the Dialogue (I think. Maybe it's just me abusing the J Key), and I don't know enough about Dialogues to work it out.

Have a play around with it, let me know how it goes. If adjustments need to be made I can make them. I'll be looking through Anon's Audilogues at some point to see if I've done something wrong.

Attachments

Misty Audiologue WIP.swf
2.8 MB · Views: 3,447

isaac42

Potential Patron

I think I can see why: There are multiple lines for finishx, when you edit the dialogue ingame and look at the wildcards you can see

finish1:"once"
finish1:"1"

I guess that screws up things a bit. I had similiar problems when setting up the finish lines for the first time. It seems like the finish:"CLEAR" and the other finish lines have to be separated from the rest of the dialogue by an empty line. I'd suggest playing around with it until you can only see one set of finish lines.

*edit: Also the reconverted sounds. btw, If you can't find out how to fix the finishes problem, I could theoretically work with the standard finishes but I'd have to duplicate most of the lines., actually I could just add lines that trigger the old set of lines.

Attachments

Misty Audiologue reconverted.rar
447.5 KB · Views: 278

Pim_gd

Content Creator

I have an idea.
Can you try making two dialogues (one audio swf, one normal)?

Have the normal dialogue clear all the lines, and add 4 general lines:
Code:
general:"I'm happy![happyline]" {"mood":"Happy"}
general:"I'm feeling normal.[normalline]" {"mood":"Normal"}
general:"I'm ANGRY![angryline]" {"mood":"Angry"}
general:"I'm... hah...[ahegaoline]" {"mood":"Ahegao"}

Next up, have the audio swf just play some random file for each of these lines:
Code:
happyline:"happy!"
normalline:"normal!"
angryline:"angry!"
ahegaoline:"ahegao!"

You can worry about packaging later, if this works.
If this works, you can have the audio lines in as "audio<linetype>", and just refer to those by the other lines.

isaac42

Potential Patron

Would that even work with audiologues? Because that would simplify alot of things.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

It works with normal dialogues. I've had dialogues before that don't clean things up properly, and as a result, leave old lines in the dialogue.
That's usually annoying, but here we might be able to abuse it.
You can try it right now sort of by making a dialogue that has intro lines triggering cum_on_face lines, then loading both dialogues after each other.
But I don't know whether the audiologue is set to clear previous lines right now...
(Additionally maybe you could load the text-dialogue after the audiologue if it's such a problem)

Shade

Content Creator

I really hate SDT Modding sometimes.

Two problems.

Using redirects from the default finishers doesn't work since there are spaces as from the third finish the lines change to "three times", "four times" etc, and line names aren't allowed to have spaces... So SDT just prints the name. Despite following what the Template says about finishes, it doesn't seem to change the wildcards. I'm thinking that finishers were changed when Kona played with the Dialogue feature...

I did work out a work around. If you load the text file provided, then the Mod, it should work.

Also, none of the converted files worked. No idea why they didn't work this time "its a geyser" worked last time.

This is honestly the most advance Audiologue. All the other ones are like 30 lines with no differences between finishes, etc. I think, unfortunately, we've just created something far too complected to work easily.

Edit:
I see Pim_gd had a similar idea. :D It's not pretty, but it kind of works. You cannot load Dialogues after loading an Audiologue without losing all the sound files. It also seems the Audilogue won't play lines unless it's created in the Mod.

Edit 2:
Oh jeez... Now I'm starting to think linking ([cumF1] for example) isn't working... All going to hell.

Attachments

Misty PreLoad.txt
191 bytes · Views: 599

Misty Audiologue.swf
2.8 MB · Views: 3,776

isaac42

Potential Patron

Ok screw that, I'll redo the simplified (lol) version to work with standard finish wildcards. Shouldn't take me too long as i can just search&replace stuff. The audio thingies are weird though... I did the same procedure, conv. to mp4 then reconv to mp3 with vbr.

*edit: ahh... I see why this won't do. standard finish3 is "three times" with space... that won't do. ee... halp?

Shade

Content Creator

isaac42 said:
Ok screw that, I'll redo the simplified (lol) version to work with standard finish wildcards.

I don't think that'll work. I've already tried it, and after finishing more than twice, it broke again.

I need a break from this and time to think. I think we're facing another 'The Modding Template is too out of date' issue though...

If you're interested, you can check out the code for the dialogue below.

Code:
setupDialogue("Misty Audiologue", false);

//Clearing
registerDialogue("finish", "CLEAR");

//Finishes
registerDialogue("finish0", "0");
registerDialogue("finish1", "1");
registerDialogue("finish2", "1");
registerDialogue("finish3", "2");
registerDialogue("finish4", "2");
registerDialogue("finish5", "3");
registerDialogue("finish6", "3");
registerDialogue("finish7", "4");
registerDialogue("finish8", "4");
registerDialogue("finish9", "5");
registerDialogue("finish10", "5");
registerDialogue("finishOther", "5");

//Intro 0
registerDialogue("intro", "[ARMS_BACK][RELEASE][NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]A new kind of pokemon?БББББББББББББББ[intro2]", "A_new_kind_of_pokemon", 1);
registerDialogue("intro2", "[HOLD]БББHuh?[intro0a]", "Huh.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("intro3", "[LOOK_UP]БББAsh![ANGRY_MOOD][intro4]", "Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("intro4", "Untie me now![intro0c]", "Untie_me_now.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("intro5", "[LOOK_DOWN][NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]It's GIANT![intro0d]", "Its_GIANT.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("intro6", "[ANGRY_MOOD]What is this [LOOK_DOWN][SHOCK]thing doing near me?", "What_is_this_thing_doing_near_me.mp3", 1);

/*
//Intro 1
registerDialogue("intro1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK][LOOK_UP]Ash!", "Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("intro1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]Just keep it away from me, [LOOK_UP]will ya?", "Just_keep_it_away_from_me_will_ya.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("intro1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN][SHOCK]It's so gross, [SHOCK][LOOK_UP][ANGRY_MOOD]Ash put that slimy thing back!", "Its_so_gross.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("intro1", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I refuse.[CLENCH_TEETH]", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("intro1", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][SHOCK]Just keep it away!", "Just_keep_it_away.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("intro1", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Do you really think you can win?", "Do_you_really_think_you_can_win.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("intro1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Why's he doing this?", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("intro1", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Is [LOOK_DOWN]that a pokemon?", "Is_that_a_pokemon.mp3", 1);
*/

//Pull Off
registerDialogue("pull_off", "[pullo*FINISHES*]");

//Pullo1
registerDialogue("pullo1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK][LOOK_UP]Please Ash?!", "Please_Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullo1", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Ash is taking too long...", "Ash_is_taking_too_long.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullo1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]Oh no...[OPEN_EYES]", "Oh_no.mp3", 1);

//Pullo2
registerDialogue("pullo2", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Ash is taking too long...", "Ash_is_taking_too_long.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullo2", "[NORMAL_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]Oh no...[OPEN_EYES]", "Oh_no.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullo2", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][TAP_HANDS]This is boring!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("pullo2", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SWALLOW][WINCE]This may be more of a challenge than I thought it would be.", "This_may_be_more_of_a_challenge.mp3", 1);

//Pullo3
registerDialogue("pullo3", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Hey Ash, wouldn't it be alot better if you just asked me for help?", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("pullo3", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Ohh, [LOOK_UP]this whole thing [TAP_HANDS]has me so nervous!", "Ohh_this_whole_thing_has_me_so_nervous.mp3", 1);

//Pullo4
registerDialogue("pullo4", "[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You're stronger than you look.", "Youre_stronger_than_you_look.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullo4", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Enjoy yourself!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);

//Pullo5
registerDialogue("pullo5", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP][SHOCK]Ash look!", "Ash_look.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullo5", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Oh ya!", "Oh_ya.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullo5", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Nice going.", "Nice_going.mp3", 1);

//Resistance
registerDialogue("resistance", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][SHOCK]Just keep it away!", "Just_keep_it_away.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Hey, [SHOCK]wait a minute!", "Hey_wait_a_minute.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[NORMAL_MOOD][TAP_HANDS][LOOK_UP]Hold on a second!", "Hold_on_a_second.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Huh, [SHOCK][ANGRY_MOOD]EXCUSE ME!?", "Huh_EXCUSE_ME.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[ANGRY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]Boys can be so stubborn...[OPEN_EYES]", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[ANGRY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]Dumb boys.[OPEN_EYES]", "Dumb_boys.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP][WINCE][LOOK_UP]Please, don't![ANGRY_MOOD]", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[ADD_TEARS][NORMAL_MOOD]БББББ[CLOSE_EYES]<<cries>>ББББББББББББББББББ[OPEN_EYES][ANGRY_MOOD]", "cries.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][SHOCK]Don't Ash!", "Dont_Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[NORMAL_MOOD][WINCE]No! Not me.", "No_Not_me..mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[NORMAL_MOOD][WINCE][SHOCK]No! That's not me.", "No_Thats_not_me.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK][LOOK_UP]Ash!", "Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Are you sure about this?!", "Are_you_sure_about_this.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK][LOOK_UP]Officer Jenny?!", "Officer_Jenny.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][TAP_HANDS]What are you doing?!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("resistance", "[SHOCK]Hey, [LOOK_UP]what are you doing?!", "Hey_what_are_you_doing.mp3", 1);

//First Throat
registerDialogue("first_throat", "[SHOCK]No way!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("first_throat", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SWALLOW][WINCE]This may be more of a challenge than I thought it would be.[ANGRY_MOOD]", "This_may_be_more_of_a_challenge.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("first_throat", "[SHOCK]It's so gross, [SHOCK][LOOK_UP]Ash put that slimy thing back!", "Its_so_gross.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("first_throat", "[ANGRY_MOOD]Why don't you just leave me alone!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("first_throat", "[NORMAL_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]Oh no...[OPEN_EYES]", "On_no.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("first_throat", "[WINCE][LOOK_UP]Please, don't!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("first_throat", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Hey, [SHOCK]wait a minute!", "Hey_wait_a_minute.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("first_throat", "[NORMAL_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]It's weird.[OPEN_EYES]", "Its_weird.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("first_throat", "[LOOK_UP][TAP_HANDS]Why are you doing this?", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("first_throat", "[LOOK_UP]Wah?!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);

//First Deepthroat
registerDialogue("first_dt", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You don't have any idea of the mistake you've just made, do you?", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("first_dt", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN][SHOCK]It's GIANT!", "Its_GIANT.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("first_dt", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Way deep down.", "Way_deep_down.mp3", 1);

//General
registerDialogue("general", "[gen*FINISHES*]");
registerDialogue("gen0", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK][LOOK_UP]Ash!", "Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen0", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]Just keep it away from me, [LOOK_UP]will ya?", "Just_keep_it_away_from_me_will_ya.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen0", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN][SHOCK]It's so gross, [SHOCK][LOOK_UP][ANGRY_MOOD]Ash put that slimy thing back!", "Its_so_gross.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen0", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][SHOCK]Just keep it away!", "Just_keep_it_away.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen0", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Why's he doing this?", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("gen0", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Is [LOOK_DOWN]that a pokemon?", "Is_that_a_pokemon.mp3", 1);

registerDialogue("gen1", "[ANGRY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]Boys can be so stubborn...[OPEN_EYES]", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("gen1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]It's weird.[OPEN_EYES]", "Its_weird.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen1", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I refuse.[CLENCH_TEETH]", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("gen1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK][LOOK_UP]Ash!", "Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen1", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Do you really think you can win?", "Do_you_really_think_you_can_win.mp3", 1);

registerDialogue("gen2", "[ANGRY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]The only reason I'm here, [OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP]is because HE wanted to cum!", "The_only_reason_Im_here.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen2", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Hey Ash, wouldn't it be alot better if you just asked me for help?", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("gen2", "[LOOK_UP]Oh Ash...", "Oh_Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen2", "[NORMAL_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]It's weird.[OPEN_EYES]", "Its_weird.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen2", "[ANGRY_MOOD]I don't have the energy to deal with you.", "I_dont_have_the_energy_to_deal_with_you.mp3", 1);

registerDialogue("gen3", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]When are you gonna get [TAP_HANDS]over yourself Ash?", "When_are_you_gonna_get_over_yourself_Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen3", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Why don't you try to prove how tough you are?", "Why_dont_you_try_to_prove_how_tough_you_are.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen3", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]It's really strange!", "Its_really_strange.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen3", "[NORMAL_MOOD]I wonder if this training will be too tough...", "I_wonder_if_this_training_will_be_too_tough.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen3", "[NORMAL_MOOD]I... don't think you [LOOK_UP]should.", "ExampleAudio1", 1);

registerDialogue("gen4", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Alright Ash, [HAPPY_MOOD]are you ready to rumble?!", "Alright_Ash_are_you_ready_to_rumble.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Maybe you need an assistant to help you!" , "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("gen4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]ББББ[LOOK_UP]It's so big!" , "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("gen4", "[NORMAL_MOOD]I'll tell you what Ash... [LOOK_UP]If you ask me really nicely, [HAPPY_MOOD]I'll help you out.ББББББББББББ[RELEASE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS]" , "Ill_tell_you_what_Ash_If_you_ask_me_really_nicely_Ill_help_you_out.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You like that?", "You_like_that.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen4", "[NORMAL_MOOD]I wonder if this training will be too tough...", "I_wonder_if_this_training_will_be_too_tough.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]It's been a while, hasn't it?", "Its_been_a_while_hasnt_it.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen4", "Ha-ha!", "Haha.mp3", 1);

registerDialogue("gen5", "ББББББББ.[NORMAL_MOOD]БББББББББББББ.[CLOSE_EYES]БББББББ.[TAP_HANDS]БББББББ[OPEN_EYES]This is boring![gen5b]", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("gen5", "ББББББББ. БББББББББ. БББББББББББ. БББББББББББББ[NORMAL_MOOD]Ash is taking too long.[gen5b]", "Ash_is_taking_too_long.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen5b", "[NORMAL_STYLE]");
registerDialogue("gen5", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Ok Ash[RELEASE], [LOOK_UP]it's time for you to show us, what a great trainer you are![AHEGAO_MOOD][ARMS_BACK][FACE_FUCK_STYLE][HOLD]", "Ok_Ash_its_time_for_you_to_show_us_what_a_great_trainer_you_are.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen5", "[AHEGAO_MOOD]ББББ[LOOK_UP]It's so big![mood*state*]", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("gen5", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Well... [LOOK_UP]If you really want something, [AHEGAO_MOOD]you have to go for it!", "Well_If_you_really_want_something_you_have_to_go_for_it.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen5", "[LOOK_UP]You like that?", "You_like_that.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("gen5", "[HAPPY_MOOD]It's been a while, hasn't it?", "Its_been_a_while_hasnt_it.mp3", 1);

//Held
registerDialogue("held", "[ANGRY_MOOD]That means... our troubles are just starting.", "That_means_our_troubles_are_just_starting.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("held", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Is THAT how you act when somebody does you a favor?!", "Is_THAT_how_you_act_when_somebody_does_you_a_favor.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("held", "[LOOK_UP]Oh yeah? I'll show you!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("held", "[NORMAL_MOOD]That isn't easy...", "That_isnt_easy.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("held", "[HAPPY_MOOD]You're thinking of something Ash!", "Youre_thinking_of_something_Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("held", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Ash... [TAP_HANDS][LOOK_UP]Ash! [TAP_HANDS][LOOK_UP]ASH!", "Ash_Ash_ASH.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("held", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Why is he doing this?", "ExampleAudio1", 1);

//Pre_Cum
registerDialogue("pre_cum", "[precum*FINISHES*]");

//PreCum0
registerDialogue("precum0", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Ash, you're shaking.", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("precum0", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Ash, what's wrong?", "Ash_whats_wrong.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("precum0", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Is something wrong?", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("precum0", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]What's wrong?", "Whats_wrong.mp3", 1);

//PreCum1
registerDialogue("precum1", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]It's not too late to back out.", "Its_not_too_late_to_back_out.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("precum1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Wait Ash!", "Wait_Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("precum1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK][LOOK_UP]Please Ash?!", "Please_Ash.mp3", 1);

//PreCum2
registerDialogue("precum2", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK][LOOK_UP]Please Ash?!", "Please_Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("precum2", "[WINCE][LOOK_UP]Please, don't!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("precum2", "[NORMAL_MOOD][WINCE]It's gonna be a big one!", "Its_gonna_be_a_big_one.mp3", 1);

//PreCum3
registerDialogue("precum3", "[NORMAL_MOOD][WINCE]It's gonna be a big one!", "Its_gonna_be_a_big_one.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("precum3", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Alright Ash, are you ready to rumble?!", "Alright_Ash_are_you_ready_to_rumble.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("precum3", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Enjoy yourself!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);

//PreCum4
registerDialogue("precum4", "[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Have a nice drip!", "Have_a_nice_drip.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("precum4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Do it for me?!", "Do_it_for_me.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("precum4", "[ANGRY_MOOD]You come here, right now![HAPPY_MOD]", "You_come_here_right_now.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("precum4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I know you can do it!", "I_know_you_can_do_it.mp3", 1);

//PreCum5
registerDialogue("precum5", "[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Have a nice drip!", "Have_a_nice_drip.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("precum5", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Do it for me?!", "Do_it_for_me.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("precum5", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I know you can do it!", "I_know_you_can_do_it.mp3", 1);

//Cum in Mouth
registerDialogue("cum_in_mouth", "[cumM*FINISHES*]");

//cumM1
registerDialogue("cumM1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]Gross!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);

//cumM2
registerDialogue("cumM2", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]Gross!", "Gross.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumM2", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][TAP_HANDS]That's not funny!", "Thats_not_funny.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumM2", "[ANGRY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]I knew this [OPEN_EYES]was gonna happen!", "I_knew_this_was_gonna_happen.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumM2", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN]<<sigh>>", "sigh.mp3", 1);

//cumM3
registerDialogue("cumM3", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][TAP_HANDS]That's not funny!", "Thats_not_funny.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumM3", "[NORMAL_MOOD][BLINK]Maybe this is an omen.", "Maybe_this_is_an_omen.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumM3", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][TAP_HANDS]That WAS gastly.", "ExampleAudio1", 1);

//cumM4
registerDialogue("cumM4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][BLINK]Now that's what I call a great breeder!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("cumM4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP][SHOCK]Ash look![SWALLOW]", "Ash_look.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumM4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]I guess it worked!", "I_guess_it_worked.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumM4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]It's been a while, hasn't it?", "Its_been_a_while_hasnt_it.mp3", 1);

//cumM5
registerDialogue("cumM5", "[cumM4]");

//Cum in Throat
registerDialogue("cum_in_throat", "[cumT*FINISHES*]");

//CumT0
registerDialogue("cumT0", "[cumT1]");

//CumT1
registerDialogue("cumT1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]I wonder what that was!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("cumT1", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Something doesn't feel quite right...", "Something_doesnt_feel_quite_right.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumT1", "[ANGRY_MOOD]You're disgusting!", "Youre_disgusting.mp3", 1);

//CumT2
registerDialogue("cumT2", "[ANGRY_MOOD]You're disgusting!", "Youre_disgusting.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumT2", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]Gross!", "Gross.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumT2", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Ewwww...", "Ewwww.mp3", 1);

//CumT3
registerDialogue("cumT3", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]Gross!", "Gross.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumT3", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Ewwww...", "Ewwww.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumT3", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]You really didn't know about its powers?!", "You_really_didnt_know_about_its_powers.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumT3", "[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Be careful Ash!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);

//CumT4
registerDialogue("cumT4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][BLINK]Now that's what I call a great breeder!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("cumT4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]I guess it worked!", "I_guess_it_worked.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumT4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]It's been a while, hasn't it?", "Its_been_a_while_hasnt_it.mp3", 1);

//CumT5
registerDialogue("cumT5", "[cumT4]");

//Swallow
registerDialogue("swallow", "[swall*FINISHES*]");

//Swall0
registerDialogue("swall0", "[swall1]");

//Swall1
registerDialogue("swall1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]БББББ[WINCE]Horrible...", "Horrible.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("swall1", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Ewwww...", "Ewwww.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("swall1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][WINCE]That's cruel!", "Thats_cruel.mp3", 1);

//Swall2
registerDialogue("swall2", "[swall1]");

//Swall3
registerDialogue("swall3", "[swall1]");
registerDialogue("swall3", "[NORMAL_MOOD]I don't think, I even [SHOCK]remember the last time, I ate so much!", "I_dont_think_I_even_remember_the_last_time_I_ate_so_much.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("swall3", "[NORMAL_MOOD][BLINK]Wow!", "Wow.mp3", 1);

//Swall4
registerDialogue("swall4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP][SHOCK]Ash look![SWALLOW]", "Ash_look.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("swall4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][BLINK]Wwoow![mood*state*]", "Wwoow.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("swall4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]Mmm,[OPEN_EYES] it IS delicious, [LOOK_UP]isn't it?", "Mmm_it_IS_delicious_isnt_it.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("swall4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]That was a delicious dinner!", "That_was_a_delicious_dinner.mp3", 1);

//Swall5
registerDialogue("swall5", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP][SHOCK]Ash look![SWALLOW]", "Ash_look.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("swall5", "[HAPPY_MOOD]That was a delicious dinner!", "That_was_a_delicious_dinner.mp3", 1);

//Cum on Face
registerDialogue("cum_on_face", "[cumF0]");

//CumF0
registerDialogue("cumF0", "[cumF1]");

//CumF1
registerDialogue("cumF1", "The only reason I'm here, is because HE wanted to cum!", "The_only_reason_Im_here.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF1", "[ANGRY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]I knew this [OPEN_EYES]was gonna happen!", "I_knew_this_was_gonna_happen.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF1", "[LOOK_UP]A splash attack?", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF1", "[WINCE]Uhhhhh!", "Uhhhhh.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF1", "[ANGRY_MOOD]I never said the inside wasn't important, but the outside counts too!", "I_never_said_the_inside.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF1", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Enjoy yourself!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);

//CumF2
registerDialogue("cumF2", "The only reason I'm here, is because HE wanted to cum!", "The_only_reason_Im_here.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF2", "[ANGRY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]I knew this [OPEN_EYES]was gonna happen!", "I_knew_this_was_gonna_happen.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF2", "[LOOK_UP]A splash attack?", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF2", "[WINCE]Uhhhhh!", "Uhhhhh.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF2", "[ANGRY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]There you go,[OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP] shootin off again.", "There_you_go_shootin_off_again.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF2", "[ANGRY_MOOD]I never said the inside wasn't important, but the outside counts too!", "I_never_said_the_inside.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF2", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Enjoy yourself!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);

//CumF3
registerDialogue("cumF3", "[ANGRY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]There you go,[OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP] shootin off again.", "There_you_go_shootin_off_again.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF3", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Enjoy yourself!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF3", "[HAPPY_MOOD]It's been a while, hasn't it?", "Its_been_a_while_hasnt_it.mp3", 1);

//CumF4
registerDialogue("CumF4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]Wow... a geyser!", "Wow_a_geyser.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF4", "[NORMAL_MOOD]That little something sure caused big trouble.", "That_little_something_sure_caused_big_trouble.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]That was easy.", "That_was_easy.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Ahehe, squishy!", "Ahehe_squishy.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]It's been a while, hasn't it?", "Its_been_a_while_hasnt_it.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF4", "There ya go, [NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]see?[HAPPY_MOOD]", "There_ya_go_see.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF4", "[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You finally did something right!", "You_finally_did_something_right.mp3", 1);

//CumF5
registerDialogue("cumF5", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Oh ya![cumF]", "Oh_ya.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF5", "Now that's romantic.", "Now_thats_romantic.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF5", "[AHEGAO_MOOD]Keep on spraying![EJACULATE]", "Keep_on_spraying.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cumF5", "[AHEGAO_MOOD]Keep on spraying![EJACULATE]", "Keep_on_spraying.mp3", 1);

//Cum in Eye
registerDialogue("cum_in_eye", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][TAP_HANDS]That's not funny![NORMAL_STYLE][arms*FINISHES*]", "Thats_not_funny.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cum_in_eye", "[ANGRY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]I knew this [OPEN_EYES]was gonna happen![NORMAL_STYLE][arms*FINISHES*]", "I_knew_this_was_gonna_happen.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cum_in_eye", "[NORMAL_MOOD]This always happens when [LOOK_UP]Ash is in charge...[NORMAL_STYLE][arms*FINISHES*]", "This_always_happens_when_Ash_is_in_charge.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cum_in_eye", "[WINCE][ANGRY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]Dumb boys.[OPEN_EYES][NORMAL_STYLE][arms*FINISHES*]", "Dumb_boys.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cum_in_eye", "[ANGRY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]There you go,[OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP] shootin off again.[NORMAL_STYLE][arms*FINISHES*]", "There_you_go_shootin_off_again.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cum_in_eye", "[NORMAL_MOOD][WINCE]Oh man![NORMAL_STYLE][arms*FINISHES*]", "Oh_man.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cum_in_eye", "[NORMAL_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]Oh boy...[OPEN_EYES][NORMAL_STYLE][arms*FINISHES*]", "Oh_boy.mp3", 1);

//Arms
registerDialogue("arms4", "[ARMS_HIS_LEGS]");
registerDialogue("arms5", "[ARMS_HIS_LEGS]");

//Drool
registerDialogue("drool", "gu-hu-hu-hu", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("drool", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Ohhh[LOOK_DOWN], hmm.", "Ohhh_hmm.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("drool", "[LOOK_UP]oooooh[LOOK_DOWN]", "ooooh.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("drool", "[WINCE][LOOK_DOWN]Oh...", "Oh_Long.mp3", 1);

//Lick Balls
registerDialogue("lick_balls", "Hm-Hmmm-", "hmhmmm.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("lick_balls", "M-Mm-", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("lick_penis", "[lick*FINISHES*]");

//Lick Finishes
registerDialogue("lick4", "[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Can you guess, what I'm thinking about?", "Can_you_guess_what_Im_thinking_about.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("lick4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Let me clean you up a little bit.", "Let_me_clean_you_up_a_little_bit.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("lick5", "[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Can you guess, what I'm thinking about?", "Can_you_guess_what_Im_thinking_about.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("lick5", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Let me clean you up a little bit.", "Let_me_clean_you_up_a_little_bit.mp3", 1);

//Vigorous
registerDialogue("vigorous", "[vig*FINISHES*]");

//Vig1
registerDialogue("vig1", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][TAP_HANDS]You're the worst! You have no idea what you're doing!", "Youre_the_worst_You_have_no_idea_what_youre_doing.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig1", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You ARE out of your mind!", "You_ARE_out_of_your_mind.mp3", 1);

//Vig2
registerDialogue("vig2", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][TAP_HANDS]You're the worst! You have no idea what you're doing!", "Youre_the_worst_You_have_no_idea_what_youre_doing.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig2", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You ARE out of your mind!", "You_ARE_out_of_your_mind.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig2", "[ANGRY_MOOD]What's the [TAP_HANDS]hurry!", "Whats_the_hurry.mp3", 1);

//Vig3
registerDialogue("vig3", "[ANGRY_MOOD]What's the [TAP_HANDS]hurry!", "Whats_the_hurry.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig3", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]That felt like a windmill...", "That_felt_like_a_windmill.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig3", "[SHOCK]Woah!", "Woah.mp3", 1);

//Vig4
registerDialogue("vig4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]That felt like a windmill...", "That_felt_like_a_windmill.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig4", "[SHOCK]Woah!", "Woah.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP][SHOCK]You had that kind of power all along?", "You_had_that_kind_of_power_all_along.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig4", "[NORMAL_MOOD]It kind of makes MY head spin!", "It_kind_of_makes_MY_head_spin.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig4", "[HAPPY_MOOD][SHOCK]Wwoow!", "Wwoow.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Alright!", "Alright.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig4", "[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You've been studying Ash.", "Youve_been_studying_Ash.mp3", 1);

//Vig5
registerDialogue("vig5", "[SHOCK]Woah!", "Woah.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig5", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP][SHOCK]You had that kind of power all along?", "You_had_that_kind_of_power_all_along.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig5", "[NORMAL_MOOD]It kind of makes MY head spin!", "It_kind_of_makes_MY_head_spin.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig5", "[HAPPY_MOOD][SHOCK]Wwoow!", "Wwoow.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig5", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Alright!", "Alright.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig5", "[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You've been studying Ash.[AHEGAO_MOOD]", "Youve_been_studying_Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("vig5", "[AHEGAO_MOOD]Oh ya!", "Oh_ya.mp3", 1);

//Wake
registerDialogue("wake", "Huh, oh...", "Huh_oh.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("wake", "[SHOCK]Woah!", "Woah.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("wake", "[AHEGAO_MOOD]Ahh...", "Ahh.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("wake", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN]Needed a rest...", "Needed_a_rest.mp3", 1);

//Cough
registerDialogue("cough", "-aghck", "aghck.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("cough", "-ghck", "ghck.mp3", 1);

//Pulled Up
registerDialogue("pulled_up", "[HOLD][pullheld*FINISHES*]");

//PullHeld1
registerDialogue("pullheld1", "[pullheld2]");

//PullHeld2
registerDialogue("pullheld2", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Is THAT how you act when[ARMS_LEGS] somebody does you a favor?!", "Is_THAT_how_you_act_when_somebody_does_you_a_favor.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullheld2", "[WINCE]Hu-hah?![ARMS_LEGS]", "Huhah.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullheld2", "[BLINK]Oh.[ARMS_LEGS]", "Oh_Short.mp3", 1);

//PullHeld3
registerDialogue("pullheld3", "[ANGRY_MOOD]That means... our troubles are just starting.[ARMS_LEGS]", "That_means_our_troubles_are_just_starting.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullheld3", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Hold on![ARMS_LEGS]", "Hold_on.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullheld3", "[BLINK]Oh.[ARMS_LEGS]", "Oh_Short.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullheld3", "Ok.[ARMS_LEGS]", "Ok.mp3", 1);

//PullHeld4
registerDialogue("pullheld4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]You're thinking of something Ash![ARMS_LEGS]", "Youre_thinking_of_something_Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullheld4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Huh?[ARMS_LEGS]", "Huh.mp3", 1);

//PullHeld5
registerDialogue("pullheld5", "[HAPPY_MOOD]You're thinking of something Ash![ARMS_LEGS]", "Youre_thinking_of_something_Ash.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullheld5", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Huh?[ARMS_LEGS]", "Huh.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullheld5", "[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You're stronger than you look.[ARMS_LEGS]", "Youre_stronger_than_you_look.mp3", 1);

//Pulled Down
registerDialogue("pulled_down", "[pullfree*FINISHES*][RELEASE]");

//PullFree1
registerDialogue("pullfree1", "[pullheld2]");

//PullFree2
registerDialogue("pullfree2", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I refuse.[CLENCH_TEETH][cle]", "ExampleAudio1", 1);

//PullFree3
registerDialogue("pullfree3", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I refuse.[CLENCH_TEETH][cle]", "ExampleAudio1", 1);

//PullFree4
registerDialogue("pullfree4", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Enjoy yourself![ARMS_HIS_LEGS]", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("pullfree4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Don't quit now![ARMS_HIS_LEGS]", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("pullfree4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Huh?", "Huh.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("pullfree4", "Uh?", "Uh.mp3", 1);

//PullFree5
registerDialogue("pullfree5", "[pullfree4]");

//Cle
registerDialogue("cle", "[CLENCH_TEETH][cle]");

//Restart
registerDialogue("restart", "[restart*FINISHES*]");

//Restart1
registerDialogue("restart1", "[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]No way!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);

//Restart2
registerDialogue("restart2", "[ANGRY_MOOD]Why don't you just leave me alone!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("restart2", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Ash, don't you know, you have to let me rest once in a while?!", "Ash_dont_you_know_you_have_to_let_me_rest_once_in_a_while.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("restart2", "[NORMAL_MOOD]Isn't that enough?", "Isnt_that_enough.mp3", 1);

//Restart3
registerDialogue("restart3", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Ash, don't you know, you have to let me rest once in a while?!", "Ash_dont_you_know_you_have_to_let_me_rest_once_in_a_while.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("restart3", "[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Oh yeah? I'll show you!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("restart3", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I helped... [HAPPY_MOOD]just a little!", "I_helped_just_a_little.mp3", 1);

//Restart4
registerDialogue("restart4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP][SHOCK]You had that kind of power all along?", "You_had_that_kind_of_power_all_along.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("restart4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]<<sigh>>, Ash isn't nervous anymore.", "sigh_Ash_isnt_nervous_anymore.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("restart4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Nice going.", "Nice_going.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("restart4", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I helped... [HAPPY_MOOD]just a little!", "I_helped_just_a_little.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("restart4", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Aha,[LOOK_UP] you can't just stand here all day!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);

//Restart5
registerDialogue("restart5", "[NORMAL_MOOD][BLINK]That isn't easy, [LOOK_UP][HAPPY_MOOD]especially for some lazy trainers...", "That_isnt_easy_especially_for_some_lazy_trainers.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("restart5", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Let me clean you up a litle bit.", "Let_me_clean_you_up_a_little_bit.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("restart5", "[HAPPY_MOOD]Aha,[LOOK_UP] you can't just stand here all day!", "ExampleAudio1", 1);
registerDialogue("restart5", "[NORMAL_MOOD]It can hardly stand up...", "It_can_hardly_stand_up.mp3", 1);
registerDialogue("restart5", "[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]You did a great job Ash!", "You_did_a_great_job_Ash.mp3", 1);

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.