1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misato, colored blonde - Dynamic

Discussion in 'Imports' started by funfriend, Jul 11, 2011.

1. funfriend

funfriend Potential Patron

I think the stock Misato is one of the best hairs available, but it's hard to make a light-colored version using the HSL shifter. So I recolored it using the SD chan palette.

[attachthumb=1]

Attached Files:

2. xlinker

xlinker Potential Patron

o.O why whe have download this?,we just have to change the hair code of misato on the game to blonde o.O

3. kojiro

kojiro Avid Affiliate

no one said you had to download it ::) he already gave an explanation as to why it was made and the amount of views it has mean people are actually interested in it..i know i am ;D

4. rufferto

rufferto Avid Affiliate

Cool, where did you get the source file from?
    Are there others available? I would really like to see the one for Jill Valentine...

5. funfriend

funfriend Potential Patron

The source file I posted has all the hair parts from the game (and a few hairs that come with the game but aren't selectable). I used a decompiler. I grouped the components of each hair into a single symbol, separated into layers. However, if you want to recreate Jill, you'll have to assemble all the shapes into the correct templates and position the dynamic parts by hand.

6. rufferto

rufferto Avid Affiliate

Oooh, I should have opened the file first. :o
    Awesome job, thanks!

7. Ryf

Ryf Avid Affiliate

The main problem is that the HSL shifte changes the outline colour as well as the hair. That's always bugged me.