Misato, colored blonde - Dynamic (1 Viewer)

funfriend

Content Creator
I think the stock Misato is one of the best hairs available, but it's hard to make a light-colored version using the HSL shifter. So I recolored it using the SD chan palette.

[attachthumb=1]

Attachments

• misato_blonde-1.png
    misato_blonde-1.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,433
misato_blonde-1.swf
28 KB · Views: 21,053

misato_blonde-1-CS5.fla
321.7 KB · Views: 493

xlinker

Potential Patron
o.O why whe have download this?,we just have to change the hair code of misato on the game to blonde o.O

kojiro

Content Creator
xlinker said:
o.O why whe have download this?,we just have to change the hair code of misato on the game to blonde o.O
no one said you had to download it ::) he already gave an explanation as to why it was made and the amount of views it has mean people are actually interested in it..i know i am ;D

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
Cool, where did you get the source file from?
Are there others available? I would really like to see the one for Jill Valentine...

funfriend

Content Creator
rufferto said:
Cool, where did you get the source file from?
Are there others available? I would really like to see the one for Jill Valentine...

The source file I posted has all the hair parts from the game (and a few hairs that come with the game but aren't selectable). I used a decompiler. I grouped the components of each hair into a single symbol, separated into layers. However, if you want to recreate Jill, you'll have to assemble all the shapes into the correct templates and position the dynamic parts by hand.

Ryf

Potential Patron
The main problem is that the HSL shifte changes the outline colour as well as the hair. That's always bugged me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.