Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (4 Viewers)

dark daisuke

Potential Patron
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update; Karui!

yea i know, but good luck finding those on minor characters in a series.....
I tried to find the best ones i could, if you know of any better ones lend a hand and post them.

sides look through them all before you say anything cause there are side shots on some.

Mineur

Content Creator

Gonna check what i can do! ;)

and if ju watch the anime of the serie then maybe you could try getting some sideview screenshots of some of those that are poor on reference pics :)

Anonymous said:
Karui still said (Pokemon)... so I fixed it for you. ;)

haha fail by me ^^ thanks!

Okay also did some research and found some pics too, here is a short list of those i got enough reference for something to happen:

Yugito
Kurenai
Kurotsuchi
Mei Terumi
Mikoto
Hana Inazuka
Mabui (kinda)
Karin (need a new template)
Ayame (The ramen shop girl if someone is interested in her)

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
Glad you liked it! :D

Here is smoking hot Karui for ya all!

Did make a new one bcoz my old one was really really shitty ^^

gonna paus pokemon now to catch up other series i belive ;) gonna make Mei Terumi (4h Mizukage) and Mikoto, probably more if someone wants to see them!
In the mean time I'll keep busy with the DBZ and Pokemon gals you made already. ;D Heh...heh...heh. ;) A revision of an old import Mineur doesn't mean the older one was shitty...just needed a little tweaking. :) Nice btw.

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update; Yugito & Karui!

In the mean time I'll keep busy with the DBZ and Pokemon gals you made already. Grin Heh...heh...heh. Wink A revision of an old import Mineur doesn't mean the older one was shitty...just needed a little tweaking. Smiley Nice btw.

Thanks!, and do so Mr.Hentai haha^^ no other serie than thoose two that you like btw? ;)

Update now with Yugito btw, damn she was hotter than I did remember!

Mineur

Content Creator

kakashi07 said:
+1 for Mabui.

she will probably arrive this week! but anyone that watch the anime that maybe can grab some screenshots of her sideview?

dark daisuke

Potential Patron

i'm not even sure how to get side shots from watching the anime, if someone could explain a bit how to get snapshots i might be able to help.

Mineur

Content Creator

dark daisuke said:
i'm not even sure how to get side shots from watching the anime, if someone could explain a bit how to get snapshots i might be able to help.

well if they appear in profile view just paus and print screen for example i guess :)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

If you use a player like VLC it has a screenshot button for this purpose. VLC Player is free and clean.

Mineur

Content Creator

Slightly changed the headshape on Yugito, look kinda weird somehow even though the referencepic was like that :<

Anonymous said:
If you use a player like VLC it has a screenshot button for this purpose. VLC Player is free and clean.

+1 its an awesome program that function with almost all formats!

Mineur

Content Creator

Update with the hottie from the rock village, Kurotsuchi!

Anonymous said:
Plus it has a bunch of nifty features people are unaware of.

cool VLC stuff

wow it's really much things packed in that little program after all ^^

dark daisuke

Potential Patron
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update; Kurotsuchi & Yugito!

TA-DA!! Alright i got VLC player and made some snapshot attachments for ya that i think will work perfectly. I'll update the characters of some of them as i go. Fuuka has 2 sides and a back and front, there should already be front references already if you need them too. As for Fuen...never could get a good shot of her in like the 3 episodes i scanned, but i got some workable ones. her hairs pretty basic so it shouldn't be to hard if you do it.

Attachments

• fuuka.png
    fuuka.png
    234.9 KB · Views: 173
  • fuuka2.png
    fuuka2.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 145
  • fuuka3.png
    fuuka3.png
    215.1 KB · Views: 133
  • fuuka 4.png
    fuuka 4.png
    216.7 KB · Views: 174

Mineur

Content Creator

cooool! ^^ the fuuka ones are really good! but a big problem with fuen is that her hair goes over her shoulders, something we cant really make in the game :<

dark daisuke

Potential Patron

meh thats cool....i was kinda in between with her anyways, i'll remove the attach'es.

i'm trying to get koyuki kazahana ones right now then i'm gonna hit up mabui for you. followed by natsuhi and hotaru.

edit: alright some bad news i scoured the lastest episodes of naruto for mabui and she only appears so far in ep. 152 with no side shots really except the ones in the references. which are kinda sides. so you might have to make due with whats there. on a side note though i found some of mei.

edit edit: I finished the screenshots of koyuki

Attachments

• koyuki 6.png
    koyuki 6.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 134
  • koyuki 5.png
    koyuki 5.png
    199.2 KB · Views: 143
  • koyuki 4.png
    koyuki 4.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 124
  • koyuki.png
    koyuki.png
    262.6 KB · Views: 133
  • koyuki 3.png
    koyuki 3.png
    252.2 KB · Views: 125
  • koyuki 2.png
    koyuki 2.png
    259 KB · Views: 147
  • mei 5.png
    mei 5.png
    342.4 KB · Views: 158
  • mei 3.png
    mei 3.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 135
  • mei 2.png
    mei 2.png
    340.4 KB · Views: 150
mei 4.jpg
320.5 KB · Views: 142

mei.jpg
315 KB · Views: 143

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
Thanks!, and do so Mr.Hentai haha^^ no other serie than thoose two that you like btw? ;)

Update now with Yugito btw, damn she was hotter than I did remember!
Nice Yugito and Karui. :) Well I've only watched those animes out of your list at the beginning of your thread Mineur. I'm aware of some of the characters from those other series through hentai and the more popular ones are pretty much done already. As to what other anime series I like there are a few more in no particular order.

Yu-Gi-Oh!
Galaxy Angel
Ookiku Furikabutte
Lupin the 3rd
Monster Rancher
Digimon
Blood : The Last Vampire
Vampire Hunter D
Sailor Moon
Speed Racer
Bible Black (hentai anime)
Ogenki Clinic (hentai anime and manga)
High School of the Dead (anime and ecchi manga)

Seen a few other series but just to see what they were about. Didn't become a fan of them like these besides Pokemon and Dragonball. Don't know if you're familiar with any of them Mineur.

dark daisuke

Potential Patron

just so you know mr._hentai i know high school of the dead has been done for sure, may not be in the new format but most of those characters have been done, pretty well to might i add. and as for Ookiku Furikabutte (big wind-up!) it's in delicious oranges to do list just be patient. those others are fine though

anyway here's the last of the references for the characters i requested. i decided i didn't feel like doing Kotohime, so here's natsuhi and hotaru. the last of the natsuhi pics are mainly for getting the color of her hair than anything.

*sigh* man that took a long time to do.

Attachments

• hotaru 2.png
    hotaru 2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 152
  • hotaru 3.png
    hotaru 3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 136
  • hotaru 4.png
    hotaru 4.png
    980.7 KB · Views: 136
  • hotaru 5.png
    hotaru 5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 138
  • hotaru 6.png
    hotaru 6.png
    856.9 KB · Views: 152
  • hotaru.png
    hotaru.png
    484.7 KB · Views: 134
  • natsuhi 6.png
    natsuhi 6.png
    423.7 KB · Views: 123
  • natsuhi 5.png
    natsuhi 5.png
    317.8 KB · Views: 142
  • natsuhi 4.png
    natsuhi 4.png
    329.4 KB · Views: 132
  • natsuhi 3.png
    natsuhi 3.png
    360.4 KB · Views: 140
  • natsuhi (2).png
    natsuhi (2).png
    355.1 KB · Views: 138
  • natsuhi.png
    natsuhi.png
    326.8 KB · Views: 126

Mineur

Content Creator

Wow really good references! :D thats the awesome thing when they appear in the anime, orginal art and kinda easy to get sideviews!

and Mr.Hentai not to familiar with thoose series, but as dark daisuke said most high school of the dead has been done by JWang: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=190.0 he's damn talented and his imports are crazy so take a look! ;)

Update: 95% av Mei Terumi is done! Just the last touch but cant work more right now, will be finished later today

Chance

Content Creator

I did a little color tweak of your Marina template to make a Kris one (Marina being the anime version of her, the original female from crystal/gold/silver that was replaced with Lyra for the DS remake).

Attachments

• Kris.png
    Kris.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 310

Mineur

Content Creator

Updated now with one of the hottest girls I have ever seen in a manga, Mei Terumi (4th Mizukage)!
She's freaking mindblowing!

Chance said:
I did a little color tweak of your Marina template to make a Kris one (Marina being the anime version of her, the original female from crystal/gold/silver that was replaced with Lyra for the DS remake).

You are awesome as always Chance! And yeah soon I can join the "20+ karma group" too lol ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.