Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (1 Viewer)

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update: Fuuka!

Fuuka has arrived!

Damn her hair really gave me problems ;O and still aint 100% cuz we cant make the hair rest over the shoulders :<

dark daisuke

Potential Patron

ahhhh fuuka, naruto's second kiss. excellent work, the only problem i noticed besides the hair thing which is no big deal to me is that her hair is suppose to be a dark red. kinda like this

Attachments

• 3650f9458a_46150722_o2.png
    3650f9458a_46150722_o2.png
    259 KB · Views: 149

Mineur

Content Creator

ahh I see ;O thats one of the reasons I mostly do girls I have knowledge about (not watching the anime)

I just followed the reference pics i recieved :-\ but... well get a background from the cave or something maybe so it matches her hair more :<

dark daisuke

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
ahh I see ;O thats one of the reasons I mostly do girls I have knowledge about (not watching the anime)

I just followed the reference pics i recieved :-\ but... well get a background from the cave or something maybe so it matches her hair more :<

yea that's probably my bad too for not getting a reference in the daylight like the others i did.

Mineur

Content Creator

Karin has arrived in all her gorgeousness!

yeah dark cuz as I said, I dont really know anything about these filler girls =/

elputocristo said:
Hi Mineur!! could you do Hinamori Momo's hairs if you can? thank you!!

I plan to move over to some Bleach girls now soon, after maybe 1-2 more naruto girls :)

Don't really have any solid information of which have been done and which we wanna see, but someone perhaps could do a list like dark daisuke made here: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=76.msg5098#msg5098

and reference pics helps a lot and also speed things up!

dark daisuke

Potential Patron
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update: Karin!

meh....bleach is fine and all but the only girls i would care to see that haven't been done are sode no shirayuki and the female form that renji's sword had in that filler, zabimaru.

Mineur

Content Creator

dark daisuke said:
meh....bleach is fine and all but the only girls i would care to see that haven't been done are sode no shirayuki and the female form that renji's sword had in that filler, zabimaru.

nah they got plenty interesting ones imo ^^ and yeah zabimaru is crazy!

molerat20

Potential Patron
Re: Mineurs Imports - Update; Other version of Misty!

Mineur said:
molerat20 said:
It is from the anime. Misty used hair extensions so her hair went down to her mid-back I believe. It was for a play where she was portraying a mermaid. When I get the chance, I'll search some reference shots. I also want to try to find reference shots for another Pokemon girl, Imite (Duplica).

I see, that explains why the few pics of long haired Misty i have seen was in mermaid themes ^^

Hope you'll find some good reference and I probably give it a try!

It took me a while to find any side references of mermaid Misty.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo182/fluffierkitten/Butitwasonlyadreamthankgod.jpg

The image isn't that great, but its the best I could find right now. If something better is needed let me know and I'll continue my search.

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mineurs Imports - Update; Other version of Misty!

molerat20 said:
It took me a while to find any side references of mermaid Misty.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo182/fluffierkitten/Butitwasonlyadreamthankgod.jpg

The image isn't that great, but its the best I could find right now. If something better is needed let me know and I'll continue my search.

if you know what episode it is then you could for example take screenshots from it, would be really good imo ^^

Mineur

Content Creator

does anyone know any site where you can see which characters that appear in episodes? much easier if I need a screenshot for example :<

talking mostly about naruto and bleach

dark daisuke

Potential Patron

its kinda basic and not meant for screenshots, but bleach.wikia and naruto.wikia are where i go when i'm looking for what episode a character first appears in. just find the character and it will be right below there screenshot on the right hand side. It's good for when your finding which episode to first start looking for them in for screenshots.

Mineur

Content Creator

thanks, will try!

and btw played around a bit with Fuuka's hair and you can easily get a better colour on it if you just change the hair code in-game ^^

this one was pretty decent imo: hair:noel,1,1,1;iris:normal,129,47,66,1;breasts:105;skin:light;lipstick:0,255,167,188,0.541;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0.361;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:255,48,109,0.071;mascara:0,0,0,0.467;eyebrow:0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0;hairhsl:0,3.21,2.12,1.15;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;him:1;collar:none;gag:none;legwear:thighhigh,0,0,0,1

but maybe you can make a better one cuz you know more how it should look ;)

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update: Hana Inuzuka!

Update with Kiba's hot sister Hana!

also found some other naruto characters that I hadn't thought of!

dark daisuke

Potential Patron
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update: Hana Inuzuka!

sweet as for the fuuka's hair coding, i took yours and tweaked it, shaded the hair darker, added a different eye shadow, and corrected her eyes to the right color. here's my code:

hair:noel,1,1,1;iris:normal,23,79,82,1;breasts:101;skin:light;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:101,0,0,1;sclera:0,0,0,0;blush:255,48,109,0.302;mascara:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:33,33,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,2.66,1.66,1.14;skinhsl:16,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;him:0;collar:none;gag:none;legwear:thighhigh,0,0,0,1;customHair:Fuuka.png

I also used Kuroryuu's Cave Background cause it worked perfectly for this one. so kudos go to him on that

Attachments

• Cave.png
    Cave.png
    854 KB · Views: 261

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update: Young Tsunade!!

Some people talked and requested this for quite a while so here's a present for you guys, the young Tsunade!

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update: Kin!

happy you like them!

Updated now with Kin, she really needs more attention imo!

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update: Matsumoto Rangiku!

A guy on 4chan requested this, and no one had done her yet so as I also is a big fan of her i decided to pick it up

And here she is, Matsumoto Rangiku!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.