Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (1 Viewer)

dark daisuke

Potential Patron
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update; Mei Terumi (4th Mizukage)!

wow that Mei looks great......and you know you're a really quick worker. you were just talking about doing these like yesterday....

Mineur

Content Creator

dark daisuke said:
wow that Mei looks great......and you know you're a really quick worker. you were just talking about doing these like yesterday....

thanks! and well got more time now bcoz I got vacation over easter

kakashi07

Potential Patron

Mei is awesome,however I found that in a certain position,her hair "enters" her butt. Not really a problem though.

Mineur

Content Creator

kakashi07 said:
Mei is awesome,however I found that in a certain position,her hair "enters" her butt. Not really a problem though.

glad you liked it! as you said not that much of problem

but yeah I know, but we cant (atleast not yet) control the movement of the hair and I would be forced to shorten her hair to remove that, and that would be wrong bcoz she really got long hair ^^

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update; Mabui

Now updated with Mabui! Could probably been better if I had more precise sideshots but I belive this will do!

dark daisuke

Potential Patron

Its good!! the bun is the only thing that might need improvement in the future, but we can't do that till the actual series progress and I or someone can get side shots of her. Really all it would need is some minor tweaking i think. In any case well done!

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update; Kurotsuchi & Yugito!

dark daisuke said:
just so you know mr._hentai i know high school of the dead has been done for sure, may not be in the new format but most of those characters have been done, pretty well to might i add. and as for Ookiku Furikabutte (big wind-up!) it's in delicious oranges to do list just be patient. those others are fine though
Oh I know dark daisuke. I've got them already. In fact fyi I supplied him the reference pics for some of them by taking still pics of the anime itself. I'm aware also that Ookiku Furikabutte is on Delicious Orange's to do list. I made that request and in no rush either. Mineur just asked if I was interested in any other animes besides Dragonball and Pokemon is all. I don't think he meant to inquire if I had requests in other animes from my understanding.

Mineur said:
Mr.Hentai not to familiar with thoose series, but as dark daisuke said most high school of the dead has been done by JWang: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=190.0 he's damn talented and his imports are crazy so take a look! ;)
Agree with both of you regarding JWang. I've posted on his thread and keep following it as I do other threads I've posted in. He did an excellent job too on the girls from that anime. Aided him in some with profile shots straight from the anime for reference. Actually IMO all of you artists are talented because you can do what we no talent folks can't. We're indebted to every one of you for fulfilling our requests. :)

Mineur

Content Creator

Mr._Hentai said:
Agree with both of you regarding JWang. I've posted on his thread and keep following it as I do other threads I've posted in. He did an excellent job too on the girls from that anime. Aided him in some with profile shots straight from the anime for reference. Actually IMO all of you artists are talented because you can do what we no talent folks can't. We're indebted to every one of you for fulfilling our requests. :)

Well you are right, and we all got our own styles ^^ thanks! :)

dark daisuke said:
Its good!! the bun is the only thing that might need improvement in the future, but we can't do that till the actual series progress and I or someone can get side shots of her. Really all it would need is some minor tweaking i think. In any case well done!

Glad you liked it :) and yeah exacly , was hard to do it with so little official art on her available, maybe chance or some other great artist will update the bun in the future ^^

Here is now Kurenai! Got decent imo, but her hair really did give me more problems than i thougt :<

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
Well you are right, and we all got our own styles ^^ thanks! :)

Here is now Kurenai! Got decent imo, but her hair really did give me more problems than i thougt :<
You're welcome Mineur. ;) Thumbs up on Kurenai's import. ;D Looks great. :)

dark daisuke

Potential Patron

I don't see any particular problems with kurenai's hair. I know it had to be hard though, her hair has alot of layers and textures in it. It also puffs and points a little in a bunch of different areas.

asdfgh123

Potential Patron

Nice updates so far Mabui! You're really good at this stuff man lol. As for Mikoto, how's she coming along?

Mineur

Content Creator

dark daisuke said:
I don't see any particular problems with kurenai's hair. I know it had to be hard though, her hair has alot of layers and textures in it. It also puffs and points a little in a bunch of different areas.

glad you think that :) yeah i was up over 10 layers in PS trying to get it right ;o

asdfgh123 said:
Nice updates so far Mabui! You're really good at this stuff man lol. As for Mikoto, how's she coming along?

thanks! and yeah she will be next in line ;)

dark daisuke

Potential Patron
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update; Kurenai

dang over ten layers....man didn't think it would have that many. Well I trust your gifted talents and you never fail. In any case I see motherly love comes next with Mikoto. She should hopefully be easier. I noticed Kurenai and Hotaru have the same hair style though.......good luck when you get to all those.

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update; Kurenai

Anonymous said:
Promoted! *dun dun dun dun*

Wow, thank you general! ;D

dark daisuke said:
Congrats my friend you deserve it! :D

dark daisuke said:
dang over ten layers....man didn't think it would have that many. Well I trust your gifted talents and you never fail. In any case I see motherly love comes next with Mikoto. She should hopefully be easier. I noticed Kurenai and Hotaru have the same hair style though.......good luck when you get to all those.

thanks! and yeah I think that too, also got some pretty good referencepics of her! hahah thanks.. ^^

Mineur

Content Creator

Updated now with Sasuke's hot mom, Mikoto Uchiha!

Hope you'll like it asdfgh123 :)

asdfgh123

Potential Patron
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update: Mikoto!

My friend, this was way worth the wait! Thanks a lot man! She looks great.

dark daisuke

Potential Patron

MUHUHAHAHAHA!!!!! take this sasuke, your mom is mine!! you'll never mess with me again! dattebayo!!!

Mineur

Content Creator

I'm happy you liked it that much :D

will try fuuka & hotaru next probably!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.