Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (4 Viewers)

Chance

Content Creator
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update; Shikimi & Johanna!

I didn't know Anonymous was in the shadowing business...

Mineur

Content Creator

Chance said:
I didn't know Anonymous was in the shadowing business...

Well I cant know everything and the template on the booru never said who updated it ^^ but if it was you just say it and you'll get the credit!

Gearhead

Potential Patron

Can I request a revamp of Orihime from Bleach. The one in the master import list is just awful compared to other imports.

Chance

Content Creator

Anonymous said:
Huh? What about me?
It's just a pun regarding what Mineur said in his edit... it seems it wasn't a particulary good one.

Mineur

Content Creator

Gave you credit now, but mention it next time instead of being angry cuz the artist was never mentioned at the booru :)

Chance

Content Creator

I wasn't being angry, it was honestly a word play attempt O.O

Mineur

Content Creator

Chance said:
I wasn't being angry, it was honestly a word play attempt O.O

oh my bad, sry then! ^^

Edit: my normal imagehost seems to be down for the moment, probably just a maintence or something like that if they are not back up and running soon i'll just reupload the templates on another site

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update; Delia Ketchum

Delia Ketchum is up! Dont know who's next but got many more pokemongirls to do ^^

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
Delia Ketchum is up! Dont know who's next but got many more pokemongirls to do ^^
Yay! Another Poke-MILF. ;D Major improvement over the previous import of her Mineur. *thumbs up* Gotta make'em all! ^_^

Mineur

Content Creator

Mr._Hentai said:
Yay! Another Poke-MILF. ;D Major improvement over the previous import of her Mineur. *thumbs up* Gotta make'em all! ^_^

Happy you liked it and hope you'll like this one too :D

Here is Clair the gymleader!

she was the second character i ever done but that one was embarrassing how awful it was ^^ so here is Clair once again and now I have improved so much since that time!

Chance

Content Creator
Re: Mineur's Imports - Update; Clair!

Nicely done !

How about doing Marina/Kris/the forgotten one ?

Here are some reference in case you want to give her a shot

http://3c.img.v4.skyrock.net/3c2/pokemon-1234/pics/1639681754.jpg
http://img.booru.org/r34//images/398/b2770b5808c98b1ec48084bdc854a67ed8ddbad5.jpg?397775
http://img.booru.org/r34//images/276/292d8eb1e97887c879c5ddd013781fa6118addc2.jpg?275542

Mineur

Content Creator

Thanks! Can give it a shot! Got much on my list now but will try it out sooner or later ^^

but doesnt her hair look kinda weird in side-profile? :0

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
Happy you liked it and hope you'll like this one too :D

Here is Clair the gymleader!

she was the second character i ever done but that one was embarrassing how awful it was ^^ so here is Clair once again and now I have improved so much since that time!
She looks great Mineur. ;D Another win. The improvement shows. :)

jackofblades said:
Mineur, most of your images and their templates arn't showing anymore.
Whoa...several missing images and templates not showing including Clair's template. Awwwww...can't download her import since it doesn't appear. :( Hope you can fix it. The image of her looks so promising. Could ghost pokemon be at work here?

jackofblades

Potential Patron

from what I could tell, the sweedish website they were posted on has some odd missing file

Mineur

Content Creator

Damn much hosting problems -___- but templates should work for now! is a damn time killing work to make new previews for every char so that get to wait, will probably just update my newer ones

If anyone of you know a really good, stable imagehost that doesnt resize the pictures let me know!

Thanks Mr.Hentai! ^^

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

We do not downsize, and our file limit is 10MB, all you have to do is attach the images as attachments and use the inline attachment code

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.