Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (2 Viewers)

pantsu1

Potential Patron
Sure the bg is here: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

And the clothes was rly complicated, I had to use 1 shirt and remove it and only keep the collar then load another shirt and get the first collar to get placed above it. If you get the "Sleeveless Turtleneck Sweater.swf" and "Tied Turtleneck.swf" mod and put them in the same folder as Chie etc you should get the same shirt as me if u you the code I made!
Thank you, will do. The one I'm having issue finding the most though is the skirt, if you could help guide me toward that swf it would be appreciated

Mineur

Content Creator
Thank you, will do. The one I'm having issue finding the most though is the skirt, if you could help guide me toward that swf it would be appreciated

Its called "Bottoms - Pleated Stripped Skirt - RGB [2 Color - Main Fill and Stripes].swf," there is 3 different versions of it, unfortunately I cant remember who made it but you'll prob find it quickly!

4dascience

Potential Patron
Haha better luck next time ^^ Knew for sure Kurumi would get picked assap or win the poll with a margin lol, the Persona girls surprised me a bit though. Would u have picked any of them either way or did u have another one in mind?

You rly like Erina dont u? ^^ Well I dont mind you can request whatever you want. As long as there's some refs for it or something cuz I dont feel like improvise together a messy hairbun atm though.

(As a fellow Erina fan did u see any of the Erina edits I've made btw? v_v)

Well, I'm on my phone right now, but here's what I could get at the moment.
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Which edits? I just looked through your thread and couldn't find anything >.>

And thanks a bunch for doing the Persona girls!

Mineur

Content Creator

Deadserious

Potential Patron
I'm pretty new here, and I was wondering if you could post the character codes for the ones from 'God Eater' please, that would help me a lot. Thanks!

Mineur

Content Creator
Kurumi Tokisaki's awesome school outfit with that super kawaii hairstyle from Date A Live added!

Kurumi Tokisaki (school version) please and thank you

Im really happy with how it turned out so hope you'll like it as well! ^^

I'm pretty new here, and I was wondering if you could post the character codes for the ones from 'God Eater' please, that would help me a lot. Thanks!

Welcome here then ^^ Oh was they part of what went missing for multiple reasons, ok I'll re-add them!

Lizoran

Potential Patron
BTW, have you considered doing the teachers and the headmaster of rakudai kishi sometime in the future?
Just wondering.

Mineur

Content Creator
BTW, have you considered doing the teachers and the headmaster of rakudai kishi sometime in the future?
Just wondering.

You are saying teacher in plural, is there more cuz I can only think of the loli sensei? ^^ But yes maybe, the teacher got a bigger chance than the headmaster though cuz I find her hairstyle kinda boring.

Kurumi is absolutely delicious. Great work!

Thanks a lot glad you liked it! ^^

Mineur

Content Creator
Ok so I got a sort of announcement to make.

Do you have a character you want in the game but no one have made yet? Then this is your chance ^^!
To celebrate that this thread is soon hitting 1 337 000 views (I didnt do anything special at 1mil so im just looking for a number that means anything now instead that I got an idea lol) and cuz of that I was thinking of making a drawing where I accept basically any char so everyone have chance if they have char they truly want!

So here is the catch:
  1. Post what character you wanna nominate for the drawing here. Max 1 character per person obviously.
  2. With that post you also need to add refs if its a char from a show I dont know (see first page about that), or link to its request thread if said char has one.
  3. Only anime characters. Game characters with a very anime-ish artstyle is acceptable though.
  4. After a few days I'll put all the nominees in RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service and do a roll and then post the screenshot with the winner here!

and

Poll closed and the winners this time are:
  • Iroha Isshiki - OreGairu. Zoku
  • Chris - Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
  • Ellen Mira Mathers - Date A Live II

Mineur

Content Creator
Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa! Here's her request thread: Junko Enoshima from DanganRonpa | Undertow
(btw I'm really loving all your work)

Ok! And thanks a lot ^^

Matabei Gotou. You have the refs for her:cool:

I've been more surprised v_v haha

Iris Heart from Neptunia. Not sure what would make a good reference so I included a lot of images Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

You could check this thread out for some pointers what you need to look for Reference Shot Guide | Undertow . And if you cant find any good ones you can ofc just pick another char!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.