Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (1 Viewer)

Mineur

Content Creator
Oh, it is? Then yeah, please add Medaka to the lottery.

You'll have to provide me with refs if its chars from shows im not rly familiar with v_v (see the Active and Finished shows list on the first page for that)

Hey, is that lottery still going oN Because if it is, I will nominate Kiriko Aoi (Godannar)
Shinkon Gattai Godannar | Undertow

Yes the lottery is open for around 1 week more! But any chances you could get better refs for her? Preferably from the anime itself ^^

Mineur

Content Creator
Well theres a lot so i thought maybe you had a file with all of them in it? xD

No sry I didnt make them so v_v But you could just check the Download section for outfits or some other artists thread for those, some have done a tons of clothes and outfit mods so ^^

Azraelswift

Potential Patron
Rinko Jerard from "the law of ueki"? i haven't seen any girl from that anime here.
Rinko-the-law-of-ueki-32847422-500-300.jpg
Rinko_Jerrard_12.jpg

Mineur

Content Creator
Rinko Jerard from "the law of ueki"? i haven't seen any girl from that anime here.View attachment 48631View attachment 48632

Sure but first I'd need a bit better reference pics for it, see these from other entries as an example Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet ;)

Would you mind sharing the Persona backgrounds, please?

EDIT: Might as well try to enter the lottery.

I request Foo Fighters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It's a manga, not an anime, but that shouldn't be a problem, right?

Refs: https://www.undertow.club/threads/foo-fighters-from-jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean.8390/

Sure here, I only have 2 so far but will make more later on: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Is that a she...? x) Didnt rly wanna accept manga chars but depending on the refs etc I guess thats ok

Hank East

Content Creator
Sure but first I'd need a bit better reference pics for it, see these from other entries as an example Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet ;)

Sure here, I only have 2 so far but will make more later on: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Is that a she...? x) Didnt rly wanna accept manga chars but depending on the refs etc I guess thats ok
Well, technically "she" is genderless but that body is female.
It's more clear in this http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...pansion.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130804031903

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.