Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (4 Viewers)

Mineur

Content Creator
oh I almost forget it this is how the character desing sould look like
rtYFiDt.jpg

"should look like" what? ^^

May I ask what was used for Miyoko Hojo's set? (I find some costumes to be quite hard to find)

Its called "China Dress" , hope you'll find it!

Looks great as is, thanks Mineur!

Happy to hear that ^^

Mineur

Content Creator
Kurumi Kumamakura the bear girl with the rly unique/hairstyle from Musaigen no Phantom World added!

Its a pretty weird hairstyle for SDT lol but that also made it a bit fun to try out drawing.

Figured I could answer some suggestions from the previous poll while im updating:

Yume - Hai to Gensou no Grimgar : didnt watch the show and prob wont so no sry.
Airi Ban - Devil Survivor 2 : dont know the show but she's definetely cute, but without that muffler the import would rly be lacking I feel.
Any girls from the new Fire Emblem Fates : I dont like making game characters sry.
Baby5 - One Piece : she appear so little and already got an import so nah sry.
Ben-To girls : if I like it or any specific char then ya that could happen.
Catttleya - Queens Blade : not rly interested in that series.
Chiyuki - Death Parade : I ended up dropping it so sry no import for it from me.
Coconut from Nekopara vol. 2 : cute as fuck but no fan of making game chars so v_v
Giselle - G.A.T.E. (manga version) : if she appears more in the anime I'll prob make her but then the anime version prob.
Hisui E. Fiore - Fairy Tail : grown rly tired of FT so will only make more major chars if any.
Hotaru Shidare : show disappointed me so sry no.
Huniepop : not a fan of making game chars so sry no.
Isshiki Iroha : sure why not adding her to the next poll.
Kangoku Gakuen - Prison School : dont like the show enough to make imports for it sry.
Lisa Lisa - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure : never gotten around to try that show so for now no.
Nico Robin (Nebulandia) 2nd dress : is it just her normal hairstyle with a ponytail? If so I guess I can add it to the poll as its a pretty simple import.
Quiet - Metal Gear Solid V : already made her plz look more carefully!
Sakura Chiyo - Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun : didnt rly like the manga so didnt even try the anime.
Satsuki Momoi - Kuroko no Basuke : not a fan of sports animes sry.
Shizuka Sakaki - Shirobako : I dunno why this show is so popular but mby I'll give it a try and if I like it mby making some chars for it.
Symphogear girls : never been a fan of shows where the whole main cast are female so sry.
Yukiko Amagi - Persona 4 : I'll hit up Persona 4 and if I like it I'll make some imports for it I think.

Blazer

Vivacious Visitor
^If you play Persona, play 3 first. Not a ton of continuity but it'll make quite a few events/cameos more worthwhile in the fourth game. Also the 5th game supposed to come out this year. Awesome series.

Both have their charm. 3 is gloomy and heart wrenching near the end while 4 is cheerful and mysterious.

Mineur

Content Creator
Kaguya Yamai the more outgoing one of the Berserk twins from Date A Live II added!

^If you play Persona, play 3 first. Not a ton of continuity but it'll make quite a few events/cameos more worthwhile in the fourth game. Also the 5th game supposed to come out this year. Awesome series.

Both have their charm. 3 is gloomy and heart wrenching near the end while 4 is cheerful and mysterious.

Oh, no I was thinking of watching its anime not play the games ^^ Thank you for the heads up though!

Mineur

Content Creator
damn! too late! but you guys have good taste so it's ok

Haha better luck next time ^^ Knew for sure Kurumi would get picked assap or win the poll with a margin lol, the Persona girls surprised me a bit though. Would u have picked any of them either way or did u have another one in mind?

Might I suggest a hairbun version of Nakiri Erina for the poll?

You rly like Erina dont u? ^^ Well I dont mind you can request whatever you want. As long as there's some refs for it or something cuz I dont feel like improvise together a messy hairbun atm though.

(As a fellow Erina fan did u see any of the Erina edits I've made btw? v_v)

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
kurumi winning was set in stone, nah persona girls are cute enough,ehhh that's a tough one im between elizabeth and rise

pantsu1

Potential Patron
Chie Satonaka the cute tomboy from Persona 4 added!

hope you'll like it! ^^
Would you mind sharing with us the background you used for making the preview (and also links to the mods you used? I tried searching for them without mcuh luck)?

Mineur

Content Creator
Would you mind sharing with us the background you used for making the preview (and also links to the mods you used? I tried searching for them without mcuh luck)?

Sure the bg is here: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

And the clothes was rly complicated, I had to use 1 shirt and remove it and only keep the collar then load another shirt and get the first collar to get placed above it. If you get the "Sleeveless Turtleneck Sweater.swf" and "Tied Turtleneck.swf" mod and put them in the same folder as Chie etc you should get the same shirt as me if u you the code I made!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.