Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (5 Viewers)

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
crazy girl......love it, sir can i ask for the reporter girl from heavy object?

Last edited:

Mineur

Content Creator
crazy girl......love it, sir can i ask for the reporter girl from heavy object?

she fell deep down into the crazy pit and never rly climbed up again v_v

Hmm do you mean Monica? Not rly up to date with the anime atm but depending on how much she appears she could get an import ^^

Btw, as a fellow Index LN reader, what arcs are your favs? I mean like a top 3. Im just at the start of the Othinus arc atm and from what I've heard it should rly be up there ^^

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
well i definitely will ask for so i hope want to do her, my favorite arcs? that would be world war III then the gremlin one and finally othinus arc in othinus volume two i was bumping my head against the wall and screaming that was hell........definitely the best one till this moment, and i haven't read the latest volume yet, i don't know i have a bad feeling what will happen

Mineur

Content Creator
well i definitely will ask for so i hope want to do her, my favorite arcs? that would be world war III then the gremlin one and finally othinus arc in othinus volume two i was bumping my head against the wall and screaming that was hell........definitely the best one till this moment, and i haven't read the latest volume yet, i don't know i have a bad feeling what will happen

ok I will keep her in mind^^

By Gremlin one, do you mean like Bagage City or Ichihanaran? They play big parts in a lot of arcs so ^^ Ya I've heard a lot about the Othinus arc, mainly cuz im a rly curious person so I know parts about the perfect world and she breaking touma's spirit etc. Oh is that so *_*

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
thanks! yeah the one where gremlin is messing around the world, sir, you shouldn't read spoilers of index the best part of this type of novel is finding of what the hell is going on! and when you know what is going it does not leave much impact anymore

Mineur

Content Creator
thanks! yeah the one where gremlin is messing around the world, sir, you shouldn't read spoilers of index the best part of this type of novel is finding of what the hell is going on! and when you know what is going it does not leave much impact anymore

Well parts of why I got so interested in reading the LN was actually cuz I read spoilers ^^ I heard of the invis thing in Touma's hand vs Fiamma etc and was like "omfg I have to know wtf is going on here!". Its not like I know how, or why it happens or anything, so its more like a teaser than a proper spoiler cuz usually the index arcs are more complicated than you can spoil an arc in a few sentences ^^

Personally my favs so far are prob WW3, Battle Royale arc and the Ichihanaran. Rly liked how Touma decided to stop being a tool and choose to do things his way instead.

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
well you have a point sir, yeah i like that too but there is too much he does not know, for example something big will happen, something even the guy in the tube doesn't know! now an unrelated question, sir have seen persona?

Mineur

Content Creator
well you have a point sir, yeah i like that too but there is too much he does not know, for example something big will happen, something even the guy in the tube doesn't know!

:o now thats a big tease!

Seen? I thought it was mostly a game? ^^ No I havent then

Last edited:

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
yeah i know right? but like i said i haven't read the latest volume yet, no it's not just games anymore they will four movies for persona 3, and just last movie left, and persona 4 has two animes with one with 26 episodes and the other with 12 so i think that's a lot no?

Mineur

Content Creator
yeah i know right? but like i said i haven't read the latest volume yet, no it's not just games anymore they will four movies for persona 3, and just last movie left, and persona 4 has two animes with one with 26 episodes and the other with 12 so i think that's a lot no?

ya ik ^^ Oh I see, I might hit that up next then and thats good! Does it have any specially nice chars btw? (;

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
ahhhh sorry for the confusion i was asking about what of the two persona 3 or 4 but i think you mean about persona 4 no? yeah it was some nice girls, the one i like the most is rise the redhead

Mineur

Content Creator
ahhhh sorry for the confusion i was asking about what of the two persona 3 or 4 but i think you mean about persona 4 no? yeah it was some nice girls, the one i like the most is rise the redhead

wait so persona 3 also got an anime what? im confused now x) So they arent sequels to each other or? Ok nice and lol that nickname/title

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
persona 3 is the one they are are making the movies for right now, persona 4 is the one with the anime of two seasons and well rise is a really a redhead you know like rias

Mineur

Content Creator
persona 3 is the one they are are making the movies for right now, persona 4 is the one with the anime of two seasons and well rise is a really a redhead you know like rias

oh ok then I know thanks ^^ Well I kinda read it like Rise (of) the redhead which made it sound funny lol

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
oh I almost forget it this is how the character desing sould look like

rtYFiDt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.