Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (5 Viewers)

Blazer

Vivacious Visitor
Oh thats quite a list ty ^^

In case it wasnt obvious btw, im kinda looking for new shows to possibly make imports for ^^ Got a few to watch already but some of them arent rly shows I feel like importing so.
I will check some of them out! Denki-gai, Jinsei and Gekkan have I already tried either in manga or anime form and wasnt rly anything I felt like making stuff for, Saenai Heroine too v_v

If you want hit me up with more recommendations!

Oh btw while on the subject, have you read: Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari? Read it the other day and I reaaally enjoyed it, its a lot like Konosuba in a way but more serious and a bit darker.

Working on
tumblr_o2plhx1ggd1u0tkulo1_540.gif
atm and kinda saddens me that there is a "roof" for static imports so I have to make her trademark hat smaller v_v

Seen and heard a lot about that show but never given it a try, thanks for the suggestion!
highly recommend not dropping it episode 5 or 6. i recall two slow episodes but they're necessary set ups. not a lot of fan service but fan service would just feel out of place in that show.
but ya this is really the best show ive seen ahead of code geass, which originally topped my list until i saw SSY.

Mineur

Content Creator
Nadeko Sengoku please.

got it!

highly recommend not dropping it episode 5 or 6. i recall two slow episodes but they're necessary set ups. not a lot of fan service but fan service would just feel out of place in that show.
but ya this is really the best show ive seen ahead of code geass, which originally topped my list until i saw SSY.

Sorry but what show are you talking about? ^^ Shinsekai yori or?

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
You know sir. the pantyless thief and the fool lich wiz sould appear soon. I know they say darkness is strong i don't think she looks like that, and what about her other outfit? She looks like a secretary

Last edited:

Mineur

Content Creator

I'll be honest and say that Dagashi Kashi really disappointed me, it was nowhere as fun as I thought it would be, and basically 0 romance too which is a waste when you got a main heroine like that imo... v_v So ya, I'll prob not be making imports for it sry.

You know sir. the pantyless thief and the fool lich wiz sould appear soon. I know they say darkness is strong i don't think she looks like that, and what about her other outfit? She looks like a secretary

Ohh them ^^ There is also the bar/guild girl Luna (with the fantastic oppai lol). Well I guess her looking like that makes sense as she WANTS to tank and take hits lol. Oh ya that is true!

Mineur

Content Creator
Sadly i don't think i will see yunyun in this anime and that hurts my pe...ehhh heart

I dont remember/know who that is tbh haha. As you picked it btw, is there any real difference apart from the body for Oh ho ho's real and digital form?

(I might as well also tease that when im done with the Yamai sisters in DAL, Kurumi's human style will enter the polls)

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
Yunyun is a megumin friend with BOOBS!
No? Atleast i didn't see any diferrence a just a loli and adult with BOOBS! i like human kurumi better she was cuter that way

Mineur

Content Creator
Yunyun is a megumin friend with BOOBS!
No? Atleast i didn't see any diferrence a just a loli and adult with BOOBS! i like human kurumi better she was cuter that way

Did she appear in the manga? I cant remember her O_o

Ah ok, thought the same. And ya she sure has some BOOBS in the adult form lol. Spirit Kurumi is cooler but human one is reaaally cute instead imo!

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
No, she does not appear yet and i think she will not appear in the anime, i will leave a pic of her here

jPvfYYk.jpg

Yeah! Kurumi is great! You just need food water and a crazy girl to live!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.