Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (6 Viewers)

Mineur

Content Creator
Megumin the explosion obsessed arch-wizard from Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! added!

agwFOrw.png
(sry I had to)

Ooohhh so you want a list for imports? Why didn't you so first sir? I will make you a list with loveable or sexy girls for you, but even so all those animes are great you see them sir! well to tell you the truth many guys(me too) call him the sield bro! And i want a damn anime! Then why don't do a change of pace and do her without her hat first? Then you can do the hat her with the hat later

Haha in a way ya ^^ Well the show itself matters too but nice chars is never a bad thing v_v Like they dont have to be of Date A Live or DxD's kawaii levels if the show is rly good lol.

Oh you had read it already haha. He is more and more becoming the loli hero with all the kawaii girls he is picking up along the way rofl ^^ Yes give us an anime already, both the manga and LN is pretty popular so just do it!

It wouldnt rly feel like her imo, the hat is just such a big part of her, like how could she possibly cast explosions without it? I could never imagine that!

4dascience

Potential Patron
Yuzuru Yamai the bustier one of the berserker twins from Date A Live II added!

(Anyone here seen Hyouka btw? Is it good? Kinda looking for new shows atm cuz this season was kinda boring imo ^^)
Hyouka is cute.

Was considering requesting Chitanda, onsen version sometime, even.

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
Muahahaha she will scream:yamero!!!
Like this

cMIC1tD.jpg

There is a novel (and manga) about a guy who is bastard he really is surrounded by only lolis he even has a title for that but he does not like lolis

Mineur

Content Creator
Hyouka is cute.

Was considering requesting Chitanda, onsen version sometime, even.

Is that the main girl? Only seen pics but she seems cute ^^

lightning ff?

Sry I dont rly like making game characters

Muahahaha she will scream:yamero!!!
Like this
cMIC1tD.jpg
There is a novel (and manga) about a guy who is bastard he really is surrounded by only lolis he even has a title for that but he does not like lolis

Hahaha ^^ Lol whats the name of that show?

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
Well you can find it with two diferrent names here is one(because i don't remember the other one) konjiki no moji tsukai, sir can you give me some time to make you the list? Just half day is all i need

Mineur

Content Creator
Well you can find it with two diferrent names here is one(because i don't remember the other one) konjiki no moji tsukai, sir can you give me some time to make you the list? Just half day is all i need

Ok ty! No hurry or anything dude, I still got a few chars I wanna work some on b4 throwing together a new poll too so ^^

Mineur

Content Creator

Well both that I havent played the FF series enough to wanna make imports for it, and I also dont rly like the artstyle for game chars when you have to get them to fit into the game, sry ^^

stuntcock

Content Creator
Aw.. why?
There are several Lightning hair mods (and a costume, created by @Synonymous) available in the archive.

You'll note that most of the Lightning hairstyles don't resemble Mineur Mineur 's work. The borders are subdued or omitted - in order to make the hair seem more feathery. They generally aim to recreate the appearance of the character within the FFXIII video game, but they also have difficulty reproducing the color. The PNG files rely on greys and whites to indicate shine (aside from one outlier which uses bright pink) but the result isn't very similar to screenshots from FFXIII.

Mineur tends to adapt original designs to fit the SDT art-style. If he's starting from a similar source material (i.e. an anime series) then the finished material will be recognizable to fans while still fitting in with the SDT game. Hence, the hairstyle can be used with existing clothing, collars, jewelry, etc... without introducing any noticeable visual flaws.

-----------------​

If there's a particular version of Lightning that you'd like to see included in SDT, then you're free to create a Request thread. Please remember that 3d renderings and videogame screenshots aren't good references, through. Ideally, you'd need to provide an anime-style fanart image which is very similar to how you expect the hairstyle to appear during SDT gameplay.

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
Sir here is the list with some more animes this is all i remember, i think it is too much but that way you can find something you like no?
Ben-to
bimbougami ga!
Charlotte
Etotama
GJ-bu
Hagure yuusha no estetica
Hentai ouji to warawanai neko
Kensen robo daimidaler(i know you like dxd so try this one first you will like it)
Mondaiji-tachi isekai kara kuru sou desu yo?
Nourin
Noukome
Oreshura
Rosario + vampire
Seiken tsukai no world break
Seirei tsukai no blade dance
Sekai seifuku:bouryaku no zvezda
Sora no otoshimono(just in case)
And that's all! The others i remember you know them too sir, i hope this is enough

Mineur

Content Creator
There are several Lightning hair mods (and a costume, created by @Synonymous) available in the archive.

You'll note that most of the Lightning hairstyles don't resemble Mineur Mineur 's work. The borders are subdued or omitted - in order to make the hair seem more feathery. They generally aim to recreate the appearance of the character within the FFXIII video game, but they also have difficulty reproducing the color. The PNG files rely on greys and whites to indicate shine (aside from one outlier which uses bright pink) but the result isn't very similar to screenshots from FFXIII.

Mineur tends to adapt original designs to fit the SDT art-style. If he's starting from a similar source material (i.e. an anime series) then the finished material will be recognizable to fans while still fitting in with the SDT game. Hence, the hairstyle can be used with existing clothing, collars, jewelry, etc... without introducing any noticeable visual flaws.

You summarized it pretty much perfectly why im not a big fan of drawing imports for game chars ^^

Are you possibly done with Camilla from Fire Emblem Fates? ;w;
also good job on the phantom world ones!

Ummh, I dont remember saying I'll make her I think? O_o Thank you glad you like them!

Sir here is the list with some more animes this is all i remember, i think it is too much but that way you can find something you like no?
Ben-to
bimbougami ga!
Charlotte
Etotama
GJ-bu
Hagure yuusha no estetica
Hentai ouji to warawanai neko
Kensen robo daimidaler(i know you like dxd so try this one first you will like it)
Mondaiji-tachi isekai kara kuru sou desu yo?
Nourin
Noukome
Oreshura
Rosario + vampire
Seiken tsukai no world break
Seirei tsukai no blade dance
Sekai seifuku:bouryaku no zvezda
Sora no otoshimono(just in case)
And that's all! The others i remember you know them too sir, i hope this is enough

I've been thinking of watching Ben-To it seems rly fun but too bad the manga doesnt seem to get updated.
Noukome and R+V have I already seen respective read, if Noukome get a 2nd season I'll make imports for it ^^

I'll check out the rest on the list which still have an active manga or more than 20ep, thanks for the list!

Mineur

Content Creator

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.