Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (1 Viewer)

SooperDeep

Potential Patron
Hey! I love your stuff, it's really well done, but i was wondering how to get the clothes from the images you have? I'm a complete noob to SDT, and I'm loving the community, but it's hard to find a solid tutorial c:

Thanks!

Mineur

Content Creator
The poll is closed and the winners this time around are:
  • Megumin - Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
  • Koito Minase - Musaigen no Phantom World
  • Yuzuru Yamai - Date A Live II

Hey! I love your stuff, it's really well done, but i was wondering how to get the clothes from the images you have? I'm a complete noob to SDT, and I'm loving the community, but it's hard to find a solid tutorial c:

Thanks!

Welcome here and thank you it means a lot ^^

Its easier if you specify which clothes you mean or what character etc, but I use Huitz's clothing mods a lot which can be mostly found here Huit's Imports (Update 06/10/14 : American Flag Cleavage Bikini) | Undertow ;)

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
EXPLOSION!!!

IcGQbNi.jpg

Mineur

Content Creator
Koito Minase the loner music girl from Musaigen no Phantom World added!

(I gotta say that I rly enjoy these short haired girls with a kinda "messy" hairstyle, like Chess Belle and Koito ^^)

4dascience

Potential Patron
Mineur, you've done an absolutely stellar job with the Musaigen girls. I particularly love and enjoy Mai~ Thanks an awful bunch for your hard work!

Mineur

Content Creator
Mineur, you've done an absolutely stellar job with the Musaigen girls. I particularly love and enjoy Mai~ Thanks an awful bunch for your hard work!

Thanks a lot dude rly makes me happy to hear that ^^ I'll prob make Ruru, the teacher and the loli from Musaigen in the near future too!

Mineur

Content Creator
Yuzuru Yamai the bustier one of the berserker twins from Date A Live II added!

(Anyone here seen Hyouka btw? Is it good? Kinda looking for new shows atm cuz this season was kinda boring imo ^^)

Lizoran

Potential Patron
I haven't watched Hyouka myself, but i have heard good things about it.

If you're looking for something new to watch may i suggest the anime series Symphogear, it's a fairly good show with a lot of good action (This one being one of my favorite scenes of the whole show ) and while it can get a bit corny, specially the dialogue, i think it should be given a chance. (tough i wish season 2 was better, but at least season 3 made up for it.)

Mineur

Content Creator
I haven't watched Hyouka myself, but i have heard good things about it.

If you're looking for something new to watch may i suggest the anime series Symphogear, it's a fairly good show with a lot of good action (This one being one of my favorite scenes of the whole show ) and while it can get a bit corny, specially the dialogue, i think it should be given a chance. (tough i wish season 2 was better, but at least season 3 made up for it.)

Hmm, not quite what im looking for atm but I can keep it in mind ^^

Hyouka? It's not the greatest but it's a good anime it even has a cosplay chapter with know characters

Ah ok. Well do you have any recommendations? Feel like we kinda have the same taste so ^^ Preferably animes with atleast 20eps or an active manga!

Mineur

Content Creator
What genre are you looking for sir? Or anything is good?

Well not any in particular ^^ Im down for anything that isnt sports, mecha and sci-fi that is space oriented (sci-fi that is like Railgun or Gokukoku no Brynhildr is fine).

Btw they surely arent holding back on the animations in KonoSuba *_*
tumblr_o2q9dooWpZ1u8wfz9o2_500.gif

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
Mmmhh let me see i think i will leave you a list with some anime. So you can try them sir, and here is the list
Ane log (this one has a manga too)
Arakawa under the bridge(so random)
Barakamon (this one will get a spin off anime soon)
Blazblue:alter memory (so confused)
Denki-gai no honya-san (HAHAHA)
Detroid metal city (HELL YEAH!!!)
Gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun(this is really good)
Gugure! Kokuri-san (ramen!)
Guilty crown (awesome ost and story!)
Jinsei (plot!)
Saenai heroine no sodatekata(good plot and funny)
Sora no otoshimono(i insist in this one, it's really good)
I can guarantee everything i am very strict with what i see i even hate some animes,
And there is more from where this come from, much more and don't even talk about manga or we will be here forever sir, yeah the moment i saw megumin explosion i thought:WOW! But now i can only think in the lord of the rings

Mineur

Content Creator
Mmmhh let me see i think i will leave you a list with some anime. So you can try them sir, and here is the list
Ane log (this one has a manga too)
Arakawa under the bridge(so random)
Barakamon (this one will get a spin off anime soon)
Blazblue:alter memory (so confused)
Denki-gai no honya-san (HAHAHA)
Detroid metal city (HELL YEAH!!!)
Gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun(this is really good)
Gugure! Kokuri-san (ramen!)
Guilty crown (awesome ost and story!)
Jinsei (plot!)
Saenai heroine no sodatekata(good plot and funny)
Sora no otoshimono(i insist in this one, it's really good)
I can guarantee everything i am very strict with what i see i even hate some animes,
And there is more from where this come from, much more and don't even talk about manga or we will be here forever sir, yeah the moment i saw megumin explosion i thought:WOW! But now i can only think in the lord of the rings

Oh thats quite a list ty ^^

In case it wasnt obvious btw, im kinda looking for new shows to possibly make imports for ^^ Got a few to watch already but some of them arent rly shows I feel like importing so.
I will check some of them out! Denki-gai, Jinsei and Gekkan have I already tried either in manga or anime form and wasnt rly anything I felt like making stuff for, Saenai Heroine too v_v

If you want hit me up with more recommendations!

Oh btw while on the subject, have you read: Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari? Read it the other day and I reaaally enjoyed it, its a lot like Konosuba in a way but more serious and a bit darker.

Working on
tumblr_o2plhx1ggd1u0tkulo1_540.gif
atm and kinda saddens me that there is a "roof" for static imports so I have to make her trademark hat smaller v_v

my all-time favorite show is ShinSekai Yori. The story is so perfect.

Seen and heard a lot about that show but never given it a try, thanks for the suggestion!

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
Ooohhh so you want a list for imports? Why didn't you so first sir? I will make you a list with loveable or sexy girls for you, but even so all those animes are great you see them sir! well to tell you the truth many guys(me too) call him the sield bro! And i want a damn anime! Then why don't do a change of pace and do her without her hat first? Then you can do the hat her with the hat later

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.