Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (2 Viewers)

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
i just wonder WHY the hell im addicted to goddesses but meh who cares!? THANKSSS!!!!!! then i will try this "rest" you are talking about sir, well as long as i can help just don't forget the little BRAIDED tails at the end of her hair

Mineur

Content Creator
i just wonder WHY the hell im addicted to goddesses but meh who cares!? THANKSSS!!!!!! then i will try this "rest" you are talking about sir, well as long as i can help just don't forget the little BRAIDED tails at the end of her hair

Aqua, Hestia what more? ^^ Mby you like the thought of doing pervy things to some someone with some sort of dignified title, kinda the same way some ppl like princesses etc in fiction? Good luck with that haha.

Ofc not thats almost the best part of her hairstyle, braids are hard to beat so!

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
mmmhh maybe that's it sir, i first thought it was because they were cute, but now i think about it everytime i see a high class girl something similar happens, well then i will wait to see when you are done with lessar sir

Mineur

Content Creator
mmmhh maybe that's it sir, i first thought it was because they were cute, but now i think about it everytime i see a high class girl something similar happens, well then i will wait to see when you are done with lessar sir

What about Kongou in index then? And ya it seems to be right, like u also rly liked Krul and the other nobles ^^

I'll prob finish her this week or the next one so hype for that I guess!

Mineur

Content Creator

I think im done with her lineart but feedback is appreciated if you or anyone else have anything to add ^^
Sl0P6VK.png

how do i dowload stuff like these
Ruri Gokō Static Hair | Undertow theres no link to download

If you are LOG IN you shouldn't have any trouble.

However, if you are LOG OUT, here's what you get :
[/

Seems like Huitz was faster ^^ You should be able to get it now otherwise mby its some bug, try to log in and out or something I guess.

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
It's great sir i can't wait! But i have some bad news my pc is dead, it will take me maybe a day or two to find some dragon ball's but the moment i have i my pc I WILL BE BACK!!! (this is from a friend cell)

Mineur

Content Creator
Lessar, the seductive devil girl from Toaru Majutsu no Index added!

It's great sir i can't wait! But i have some bad news my pc is dead, it will take me maybe a day or two to find some dragon ball's but the moment i have i my pc I WILL BE BACK!!! (this is from a friend cell)

Well here it is hope you like how it turned out, there is one version with her braided "twintail" over the body so check which one you like more ^^

Oh thats bad, hope you can manage to get it back up and running without any probs soon!

stuntcock

Content Creator
<BillClinton>What do you mean by this?</BillClinton>

When I click your hyperlink (or the blue Download button), I see a 1200x2400px PNG image. I can Save the image to my local disk and then load it into my SDT game.

What do you see when you click the link? Does your browser window literally show you that URL and nothing else? Does the image get replaced with something weird or unusable? Are you unable to Save it for some reason?

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
sorry sir but it looks like im gonna take longer than expected to have a pc, i need either a new mother board or a new heat dissipator but the ideal is the mother board, but even i will stop by to talk sir

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Hi Mineur Mineur ,

Since you seem to have enjoyed HOTD I wanted to talk about another anime. Triage X by Shouji Satou, the creator of Highschool of the Dead. This is roughly the same as HOTD : an action/adventure/ecchi manga adapted into anime.

If you do not know that show already, I hope that you will take a look (and maybe it will give you ideas for new hair mod) :wink:

Mineur

Content Creator
sorry sir but it looks like im gonna take longer than expected to have a pc, i need either a new mother board or a new heat dissipator but the ideal is the mother board, but even i will stop by to talk sir

Aw thats a bummer, hope you can sort it out! Haha ok ^^

Hi Mineur Mineur ,

Since you seem to have enjoyed HOTD I wanted to talk about another anime. Triage X by Shouji Satou, the creator of Highschool of the Dead. This is roughly the same as HOTD : an action/adventure/ecchi manga adapted into anime.

If you do not know that show already, I hope that you will take a look (and maybe it will give you ideas for new hair mod) :wink:

Hi ^^ I didnt know you could @ ppl thats convinent.

I've heard about it, it was 1-2 seasons ago right? My problem with that dude is that he seems to never finish his shows, which rly annoys me cuz I wanna follow a show to the end v_v

HOTD is so popular so I still had to check it out (im rly hoping he starts working on it again soon...) and a friend asked if I could make some stuff for it like imports or edits ^^

Huitznahua

Content Creator
I've heard about it, it was 1-2 seasons ago right?
Exactly.

My problem with that dude is that he seems to never finish his shows, which rly annoys me cuz I wanna follow a show to the end v_v
Well, both are ecchi. I think story is frankly not the main attraction of this kind of show (especially Triage x) :tongue:

HOTD is so popular so I still had to check it out (im rly hoping he starts working on it again soon...) and a friend asked if I could make some stuff for it like imports or edits ^^
The manga is a bit longer than the anime (if you have not seen the few remaining chapters, don't hope a real ending). And I heard about a come back of HOTD but, ... you know ... , rumors on the web are not very reliable :grin:

Mineur

Content Creator
Rebecca, the sexy gladiator from One Piece added!

Oh, darn. Well, Rebecca from One Piece.

Hope you'll like how it turned out ^^!

Exactly.

Well, both are ecchi. I think story is frankly not the main attraction of this kind of show (especially Triage x) :tongue:

The manga is a bit longer than the anime (if you have not seen the few remaining chapters, don't hope a real ending). And I heard about a come back of HOTD but, ... you know ... , rumors on the web are not very reliable :grin:

Well you get invested in the chars (one way or another) and you kinda want to follow it, thats atleast how it is for me ^^

Ya, better not get your hopes up too much when it comes to that author lol x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.