Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (2 Viewers)

Mineur

Content Creator
No, she does not appear yet and i think she will not appear in the anime, i will leave a pic of her here
jPvfYYk.jpg
Yeah! Kurumi is great! You just need food water and a crazy girl to live!

She is in the OP though so would be weird if she doesnt, but well ik shows that have done that b4 so >_>
Lol I could sign up on that hahah!

Mineur

Content Creator
Really!? Damn! And that's what happens when you always skip the op&en!

Lol ^^ I usually skip but I always watch them atleast once first, but some that have a rly good or catchy op I tend to let roll by itself like Musaigen or DAL.

Mineur

Content Creator
Oh ho ho the super busty idol or the cheeky loli Object pilot (take your pick) from Heavy Object added!

Oh ho ho please!

Hope you'll like it!
It turned out a lot better than I thought juding from her complicated hairstyle and lack of refs imo ^^

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
You have done it again sir! Thanks! It looks great! I have a question for you sir, frey is the clumsy "ninja" girl?

Mineur

Content Creator
You have done it again sir! Thanks! It looks great! I have a question for you sir, frey is the clumsy "ninja" girl?

Glad to hear that ^^ Ummh Frey doesnt rly strike me much as a ninja, but she is pretty clumsy. She's the ones with the dog machine dolls.

redboy

Potential Patron
I'll be honest and say that Dagashi Kashi really disappointed me, it was nowhere as fun as I thought it would be, and basically 0 romance too which is a waste when you got a main heroine like that imo... v_v So ya, I'll prob not be making imports for it sry.
oh cmon ,-,

Mineur

Content Creator
don't tempt me!

b61e937d8689601a588a466a683bc5c3.gif

I've been thinking of posting some of the H edits of various shows I've done btw, but im not sure where. On this site would make the most sense, but dunno what section rly lol. The Visual Art one I guess but its not strictly my art as its more just edits of existing pics but with other chars.

Mineur

Content Creator

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.