Metal Gear Series (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Finished the game a couple days back. As mentioned earlier you can play as any staff member that is assigned to your Combat Unit. When you deploy in free roam mode or replay story missions you can choose who your character is from the deployment screen. As for things like polygon Solid Snake and other things I won't spoil, those are researchable outfits/camo that will completely change Boss' appearance. Most of which are late game unlocks, though I believe polygon Snake may be tied to an imported Ground Zeroes save.

Recruitable female soldiers are only really encountered as prisoners, volunteers, or as enemy players in FOB missions.
Outside of the Skull Parasite Unit snipers and Quiet, you won't encounter female enemy soldiers in your single player excursions.
For grabs most wild canines you encounter, like jackals and wolves, have a lunge grab attack.
You will also encounter enemy soldiers who are being influenced by the Skull Unit who act much like zombies. That includes a grab and bite attack. These soldiers are also encountered in certain SideOps. So you don't have to redo story missions with Skull Units to see them again.

Thanks Cnby , I want to note that an early mission that has a 100% female prisoner is side op 28

I want to ask if i can later redo side ops that i completed because whenever i finish a side op it gets become gray after finishing it and i can't select and play it again (Mission 28 isn't in gray for some reason even after finishing it so thats cool i guess ) so will that changes after finishing the game ?

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks Cnby , I want to note that an early mission that has a 100% female prisoner is side op 28

I want to ask if i can later redo side ops that i completed because whenever i finish a side op it gets become gray after finishing it and i can't select and play it again (Mission 28 isn't in gray for some reason even after finishing it so thats cool i guess ) so will that changes after finishing the game ?

You can redo some SideOps such as some Prisoner Extraction and Armored Unit destruction missions. Some missions seem to cycle as you redo them, while others might become available again after a certain amount of time. The option to redo SideOps will also remain available after you finish the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ummm haven't had a chance to watch it yet but this showed up on my YT subscriptions in case anyone wants to watch it!

---

HMMMM I found this one too.

This one is a specific character! Amber Fox. I think someone mentioned her before? I like her design more than the women prisoners I've found, buuut it doesn't look like I can get her if she's a pre-order bonus...Maybe DLC later? I bet there will be lots of DLC for this game, huh? I hope it's not all about the multiplayer thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

JustK

2D Artist
Illustrator
Writer

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.