Metal Gear Series (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I know that most of us know that Metal gear isn't the ideal series for ryona because of the lack of Female playable characters but I decided to make a thread about the series for some reasons :

1-) The series has a good amount of female bosses and with Snake's CQC moves that will result in some good grabs and situations

2-) Due to recruitment system in Metal Gear Solid : Peace Walker thankfully you can recruit female soldiers/prisoners to play with them in the extra ops or in the main ops after you finish them with snake but unfortunately the models aren't very good due to PSP limitations and they all have one generic face with a mask but you can customize their camouflage and when you make them wear the naked camouflage they wear a tight black tank top with noticeable breasts combined variable trousers of your choice and I have to admit that those females do some nice moans when they got hit so thats a plus , you can later unlock the bikini costume and in that case all the ladies's face will be a short brunette hair with sunglasses which is nicer i think , fortunately building mother base is back in MGSV : The Phantom Pain so hopefully I hope we can recruit soldiers/prisoners/civilians and play with them in side missions in superior better graphic than PSP's Peace Walker which its graphic suffered badly from the limited hardware although it is a superior game compared to other PSP games , I will explain the moments of ryona of peace walker I encountered so far later in that post

3-) Based on the mega hype that Kojima makes for Quiet in MGSV , I have a strong feeling she will be playable in some parts of the game and won't be just another normal character , She is the only character in the game that made full body scan of her , Kojima also said that she will be "The Main Heroine" of the game although that might be Kojima's usual mistranslation , that is a prediction of mine so don't take it too serious

Regarding Peace Walker ryona I encountered two ryona attacks until now , one of them has a kind of soldiers that usually appears in the jungle grab the player by the neck using a rope while being back to back and start pulling them on their backs while bending themselves and you have to QTE that attack to escape using left analog stick , The other ryona I saw is an electrocution attack from a boss fight against a vehicle called PUPA .

Last edited by a moderator:

kahhoe

Vivacious Visitor
Since phantom pain is an open world sandbox
I hope there'll be enemies that aren't in the male gender because you know ;)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
also if you go to your mother base you CAN attack your female recruits(they even thank you for it)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I have the game, it's actually super super fun and I never really played MGS games until now, haha.

ALSO when you go to start a mission even in single player one option you can choose is CHARACTER.
I don't know why buuut that sounds like you can play as other characters later on!

I'm excited to meet Quiet! She seems like a character I will like a lot. I guess it's maybe weird 'cuz of this site I'm on BUUUUT I really wish she had actual CLOTHES. Going into battle naked isn't...sexy to me. It's weird. ^_^;; Plus it's not good camouflage! And it makes her character look objectified. I like ryona situations with characters who are usually capable. Not even strong physically just capable at least, you know? Like smart, or sneaky, whatever. Strong is also good, haha.

Quiet LOOKS like the kind of character who is very capable. Why does she need to be in a bikini to be interesting if she already IS interesting?

Anyway, I wanna play more into the game and meet her first but looks like I should check out some of these videos later! Thanks everyone for posting them.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Didnt expect ryona from this game. The last games had some, but it was not very good at least i dont think so.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Going into battle naked isn't...sexy to me. It's weird. I like ryona situations with characters who are usually capable. Not even strong physically just capable at least, you know? Like smart, or sneaky, whatever. Strong is also good, haha.

Yeaaah honestly I like the Amber Fox girl I got for pre-ordering more. I just need to catch her wondering the base to record her. Yes you can play your soldiers once you unlock the assault team(I don't have it yet either)

Also you said pretty much how I feel about most ryona. I find the bikini boring. I rather the ryona situation either be casual or she was dressed for a fight.

Xhominid

Potential Patron
I have the game, it's actually super super fun and I never really played MGS games until now, haha.

ALSO when you go to start a mission even in single player one option you can choose is CHARACTER.
I don't know why buuut that sounds like you can play as other characters later on!

I'm excited to meet Quiet! She seems like a character I will like a lot. I guess it's maybe weird 'cuz of this site I'm on BUUUUT I really wish she had actual CLOTHES. Going into battle naked isn't...sexy to me. It's weird. ^_^;; Plus it's not good camouflage! And it makes her character look objectified. I like ryona situations with characters who are usually capable. Not even strong physically just capable at least, you know? Like smart, or sneaky, whatever. Strong is also good, haha.

Quiet LOOKS like the kind of character who is very capable. Why does she need to be in a bikini to be interesting if she already IS interesting?

Anyway, I wanna play more into the game and meet her first but looks like I should check out some of these videos later! Thanks everyone for posting them.

I honestly gotta disagree with this on my own standing. You have your own opinions and I have mine and for me, I don't care if the woman is conservatively dressed or naked, if they show themselves to be a badass or have a character on some level, I have no issues for if they play themselves for titillation or not.

Sadly I haven't played MGS5 but from the small things I've seen, I honestly have no issues with Quiet really, especially since the game gives you the option to just kill her if you really don't like her.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hmmm I guess it might be different if you aren't a girl...? =_=;
What I'm saying is that a character like Samus, or Quiet, or others like that, they don't seem like the type to "play themselves for titulation."
It is not like their characters. I don't know for sure on Quiet yet, but I was speaking for characters like that in general. A lot of girls in fighting games are like that too, where their outfit isn't matched with their personality. A character like Juri in SF or ummm Anna in Tekken, they seem like types to dress like that. But it doesn't make sense that Sakura would keep wearing schoolgirl clothes when not in school just to show off her undies. In the comics she even doesn't wear her schoolgirl outfit a lot of the time CUUZZZZ she's not in school!

It is all about the character. R. Mika it makes sense for her to ummm slap her ass and dress all weird, because that is what kinda person she is. It doesn't make so much sense for Samus to wear skin tight suit and pose all sexually. I mean I love Sammie and Zero Suit Samus as a fight buuut it's more true to the character to have her wearing something more practical. ^_^;

With Quiet I didn't think you could kill her?? That's kinda crazy. This game seems to give so much customization so I guess that makes sense.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I'm still about at Mission 03 and I have Amber Fox for pre-ordering the game but i can't transfer her or anyone to the combat unit to play with her , so will this feature be unlocked later while progressing in the game ? I also don't know how to get Female Soldiers , in Peace Walker I can get them when they volunteer and I beat them in that mini game but i don't know how to get them in TPP

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hummmmm I don't know about a lotta stuff...^_^; I'm new to MGS.
BUT I do know you can recruit girls 'cuz it's a trophy!

Also looks like more stuff is coming to the game 'cuz of the online versus stuff. Buuut not until October I think?

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I am a bit further in the game(I attempted recording amber but the footage was poopy gonna try again later but you can choke her out amd suck) after about mission 21 you unlock the combat division then you can play as other characters. I am still early in game so IDK how to get more lady combatants yet. Though judging from the achieve they are probs usually prisoners or volunteers. You can also build upgrades to the various areas. I upgraded the area Amber is set to so she would have a higher chance of patrolling the bass.

Also you can recruit Quiet and play her though I am not far enough to do that myself

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster

!!!*LIGHT SPOILERS BELOW*!!!

Probably nothing significant but if you want a completely blind play through it might ruin a tiny bit of it for you.

I read into this a bit. Quiet is very exposed because she can completely camouflage herself. It is some type of biological ability that she has and it allows her biological tissue to disappear. I'm assuming that she can also camouflage some clothing but not a lot, thus she is pretty much naked.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Lol that didn't take long

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – Framerate Unlock & “Play As Quiet” Mod Released

I am a bit further in the game(I attempted recording amber but the footage was poopy gonna try again later but you can choke her out amd suck) after about mission 21 you unlock the combat division then you can play as other characters. I am still early in game so IDK how to get more lady combatants yet. Though judging from the achieve they are probs usually prisoners or volunteers. You can also build upgrades to the various areas. I upgraded the area Amber is set to so she would have a higher chance of patrolling the bass.

Thanks for Info , I am still early in the game so i will experiment things with females when i unlock the combat unit

Also you can recruit Quiet and play her though I am not far enough to do that myself

You can make her your buddy but sadly you can't play as her in an official way , unless they make her a DLC then the only way to play as her is through the mod in the link of my post

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ahhhh, which means only on PC.
Buuut did anyone figure out how to play as other characters in the main game? I know there's a polygon Solid Snake. Is that all?
There's gotta be more huhh? If not then I bet there will be later!

Now I gotta try and find Quiet in the first place! They finally talked about her, so I think I know a part of the map to go to...

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Ahhhh, which means only on PC.
Buuut did anyone figure out how to play as other characters in the main game? I know there's a polygon Solid Snake. Is that all?
There's gotta be more huhh? If not then I bet there will be later!

Now I gotta try and find Quiet in the first place! They finally talked about her, so I think I know a part of the map to go to...

Finished the game a couple days back. As mentioned earlier you can play as any staff member that is assigned to your Combat Unit. When you deploy in free roam mode or replay story missions you can choose who your character is from the deployment screen. As for things like polygon Solid Snake and other things I won't spoil, those are researchable outfits/camo that will completely change Boss' appearance. Most of which are late game unlocks, though I believe polygon Snake may be tied to an imported Ground Zeroes save.

Recruitable female soldiers are only really encountered as prisoners, volunteers, or as enemy players in FOB missions.
Outside of the Skull Parasite Unit snipers and Quiet, you won't encounter female enemy soldiers in your single player excursions.
For grabs most wild canines you encounter, like jackals and wolves, have a lunge grab attack.
You will also encounter enemy soldiers who are being influenced by the Skull Unit who act much like zombies. That includes a grab and bite attack. These soldiers are also encountered in certain SideOps. So you don't have to redo story missions with Skull Units to see them again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.