Melody's Escape Topless (1 Viewer)

alic3woodstock

Avid Affiliate
It's a very simple mod, but since I didn't find anything like this on the internet I decided to make one myself. I edited the sample textures on the mod folder changing the color and painting the nipples. I'm no artist myself so, feel free to improve the mod and publish it.

Installation:

Just extract the file content on the "Mods" Folder (Steam\steamapps\common\MelodysEscape\Mods). The mod should be listed in customize apparence menu as Topless

Nude version:
Nude version, replace the white shorts color with skin color as sugested by lolilove. Same install method as first version should be listed as Nude in customize apparence menu.

Screenshot:
ujwc1EK.jpg

Topless version

vZNSzR7.jpg

Nude version

Attachments

Topless.zip
7.5 KB · Views: 336

Nude.zip
6.7 KB · Views: 492

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
ArielMX, it is nice to see modders like yourself look into creating mods for other games, rather than just focusing on one central game like I see so often. Thanks for adding and bringing a variety to the mix of mods that can be found here on Undertow. Much appreciated!

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
I'm just going to say it, I have had way too much fun with this Mod.
It fits with the style already in the game, works perfectly and reminds me of a simpler time in Game Modding.

Very well done alic3woodstock alic3woodstock and thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.