Megatagmension Blanc Vs Zombies Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

obligitury

Potential Patron
The mod works perfectly fine. (aside from the swimsuits not having them. but its not a big deal.) Thank you very much for eventually getting this mod out there. I hope you have fun with fallout and skyrim.

Manzurihime

Potential Patron
Doctor Star, your skills are needed once again! There's a new title: Superdimension Neptune VS SEGA Hard Girls! OH, YEAH!

obligitury

Potential Patron
Doctor Star, your skills are needed once again! There's a new title: Superdimension Neptune VS SEGA Hard Girls! OH, YEAH!
Honestly i think his skills would be better suited for cyber dimension. Superdimension sticks to the RPG routes of the neptunia series. while cyberdimension will feature the action combat like this game. So i say superdimension should be done by someone else.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Doctor Star has not logged onto the web site since April 2018.

moshuku

Potential Patron
Manzurihime Manzurihime

Now that every single character has at least one or more nude outfits, you should be impressing your friends at your dorm with your Nudified mods.

That's right! You guessed it! Orange Heart and Tamsoft are officially done. Uzume has complete School girl outfit.

wcEPQiX.jpg

R6gNnOK.jpg

Orange heart is adorable!

FAloetQ.jpg

Getting a good angle under the dress is HARD.. No pun intended. It makes modifiying anything under the skirt a pain in the ass. So much so that I sometimes port the cat file to Nep U to see it.. Which lead me to the following discovery. I can move cat files to characters and completely change them from both games. Here's an example.

Gy4D81s.jpg

RHMBx3z.jpg

I put Peashy's body on Neptune and Blanc to make them look like they are kids again. That's in Nep U. I could have used any character's outfit, even put in their school girl outfits. It's just something to think about. Let's so an example of a body swap in Megatag.

X2POPx5.jpg

Neptune with Tamsoft's body. Pretty neat stuff. Swapping bodies only really involves changing file names. And moving said cat file to replace the other. However, I would not attempt to replace an outfit in Nep U that breaks with one that doesn't. Could cause an error, Idk never tried it.

Here's the Update for Tamsoft, Uzume and Orange Heart.

I've been slack lately. These things take time and I haven't been putting a lot of time into this project. It might change, or it might not. I'm still intending to take this farther and finish the other gear. Then I'll get onto stripping the images, which should theoretically be easier for me since I'm more of an artist than I am a texture modder. Hope you guys have a blast.

Oh btw if anyone wants to join a room with me on Megatag my usual room setup looks like this.

Name: Friend Restriction
Password: 14555
Room Purpose: Casual Battle
Everything else is Default settings. If you find me, drop in and play. :)
i was wondering if possible could you make a list of which folder has which characters bodies if not then perfectly fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.