Megatagmension Blanc Vs Zombies Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

obligitury

Potential Patron
blah... my hotmail doesnt seem to be sending me notifications of when theres comments in this place. i feel like i would of missed this news.
regardless its good to know its easier then it seems. but if its easy to do with uzumes costumes. then i wonder if that means you know how to mod megatagmension as well. cause i cant find out how to add this one costume mod to the game.

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
I have to note, that pink slit looked better than that grey one now.
An other question would be:
is it possible to nut just take away the panties nad add the slit...but try to fake volume of the lips?

DoctorStar

Club Regular
obligitury obligitury Hotmail seems to have a real big trouble getting emails from some websites and forums. I know because I have two hotmails. Try putting this website on the whitelist and if that doesn't work try a different email site.

Nyameria Nyameria You know... you're right! I messed up with the darker grey slits
as for volume of lips.. err There's 3 reasons why I can't do that.
1. I want all my stuff to be uniform and it's not really my style, so I'd have to go back and change everything
2. The panties on School uniforms seem to have such a small area that editing the vagina and butt in I only have a really small area of pixels to work with and could end up looking stretched.
3. Everything from Megatag seems to be using a lower quality dxt dds file. So it ends up looking worse than a jpeg after you save it.

Anyway the least I can do is bring the pink back.

DAynixh.jpg

wpfM3Zf.jpg

MEGA
All four were fixed in this update. Just didn't feel like taking screenshots for all of them.

seeker95

Potential Patron
Is it possible to port this mod to the Vita version of the game? It uses the exact same file structure and everything, but the actual cat files are different sizes. Apparently the Neptunia U nude mod got ported over pretty easily, About Nude mod of Neptunia Unleash action :) • /r/VitaPiracy, but I haven't been able to find anything for this one.

Can you help me figure out how to do this? I'm willing to do the porting myself if someone could tell me how to go about it.

Here is the character folder from the vita version for reference chara.zip (60.30MB) - SendSpace.com

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Is it possible to port this mod to the Vita version of the game? It uses the exact same file structure and everything, but the actual cat files are different sizes. Apparently the Neptunia U nude mod got ported over pretty easily, About Nude mod of Neptunia Unleash action :) • /r/VitaPiracy, but I haven't been able to find anything for this one.

Can you help me figure out how to do this? I'm willing to do the porting myself if someone could tell me how to go about it.

Here is the character folder from the vita version for reference chara.zip (60.30MB) - SendSpace.com
I'd love to help, but I'm not good at making the mod tools. I've only got this far because I've been given the tools to do so. I've also tried extracting these files before and simply changing the textures but it doesn't work. I'd probably need a modified Cat and Gxt script to make it work. I'll give it a shot and fiddle with it a little more, maybe I'll get somewhere this time.

The complete version is coming soon. There will be bonus title screen hopefully. Gonna work on that next.

MEGA

I can't remove the flaps on Plutia's shirt.
McE8KN5.jpg

jIt6ZaX.jpg

I wish I could remove Uzume's Pants.
aZ7kz74.jpg

obligitury

Potential Patron
I figured the characters on here would be a tad awkward to work with XD Still, you did good for what you were able to work with,
That panties only mod is so close i could hardly wait.

obligitury

Potential Patron
Im gonna try to be a psychic and predict the last update is gonna happen march 12 :O Lets see if I guess correctly.

obligitury

Potential Patron
Guess that not gonna happens. I have been playing with the game and loved it.
It was said on the first page he waits till he fully finishes the mod to work on requests. you will have to wait untill he does his final update before he decides to add pubes.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Im gonna try to be a psychic and predict the last update is gonna happen march 12 :O Lets see if I guess correctly.
I tried so hard to make this happen. But then I got a hold of Breath of the Wild. So much procrastination, sooo much.

Alright! Here's the final update. I wish I had gotten a chance to nudify the Live 2D images that are in game. Maybe someday but for now let me just push this final update out here, so I may work on the requests you guys have.

Here's the title!
G33vAmT.png

Here's the PNG Versions of the pictures if you want them.
gocrx4R.png
g7y56JW.png
Here's the standard full download if you haven't downloaded anything yet. Title screen included.
Standard Download with Title
Here's the title screen only if you've been keeping up to date with my downloads.
Title Only Download

Here's the order in which I will work on the sub request mods incase you're curious.
1. Obligitury's White Panties
2. Nyameria's Pantiless Only
3. Nudeseeker's Pubes

One question Nudeseeker, do you want pubes on characters that probably don't look old enough to have them? Mainly talking about Peashy, Rom and Ram.

Stay tuned for more Updates!

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
whoaaa! that new title o.o
not sure if blancs pussy slot would be seen in that pose or not
but the top part looks great! <3

DoctorStar

Club Regular
not sure if blancs pussy slot would be seen in that pose or not
I didn't think so either, I was gonna fix it but there's little point because I found out after finishing the picture that you don't even see her lower half in game. Disappointing but understandable.
Thanks for your compliment! :)

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
yea that true XD
and the upper part looks great. i would think about adding more pieces of the torn clothes next to her body
right now it looks as if the cloths stil crawls around her body but usualy ther flow of in an impacts
easy example:
hqdefault.jpg
the torn of in all directions XD

nudeseeker

Casual Client
@Doc, from my point of view, I don't think anime girls with pubes is a bad thing. I have almost all illusion games all girls with both choices. Please consider adding them because leaving only 1 choice isn't making your mod popular.

obligitury

Potential Patron
Theres alot of games that came out recently huh? Its probably hard to focus on this game and resume the suggested mods XD. Regardless I hope you are doing fine.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Theres alot of games that came out recently huh? Its probably hard to focus on this game and resume the suggested mods XD. Regardless I hope you are doing fine.
Tell me about it. There's so many other things I'd rather be doing right now. Modding is fun and all but its pretty tedious. I don't think I'm going to work on this project for much longer. I have other modding ventures that I wish to explore. But you guys have been patient and waiting so I have to deliver something. I finished two of the three requested projects. Still gotta work on Nudeseekers pubes project. lol or otherwise I'll never be popular.

I didn't do HDD for the no panties or white panties mods, cause I didn't know if it was requested. I didn't test any of these very well so let me know if something isn't working.
Obligitury - White Panties Mod
Nyameria - No Panties Mod

I can see light at the end of the tunnel! I'm ready to start modding Fallout 4 and Skyrim or something more popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.