Megatagmension Blanc Vs Zombies Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Manzurihime

Potential Patron
Wait, I tried downloading a mod for Re;Birth 1 and I thought it was easy as this by just putting it on a directory but it says I have to use a tool and there's a long list of complicated guide and I don't want to screw up my hard-earned "2nd-hand" Laptop since I have zero technical experience with computers, hahaha! Please forget about this request and thanks again for the mods.

obligitury

Potential Patron
it must still be very tough, but im wondering how are you doing so far? its been a bit since we got a small update.

HackaDoll

Potential Patron
Sorry for the inconvenience, but could you use this PNG to make the Neptunia series anything you like and make a mod?

blacksis2.png

blacksis
black2.png

black heart
green2.png

green heart
purple2.png

purple heart
yellow2.png

yellow heart

Please

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Wait, I tried downloading a mod for Re;Birth 1 and I thought it was easy as this by just putting it on a directory but it says I have to use a tool and there's a long list of complicated guide and I don't want to screw up my hard-earned "2nd-hand" Laptop since I have zero technical experience with computers, hahaha! Please forget about this request and thanks again for the mods.
The Neptools for Rebirth aren't going to screw up your laptop, but on the same token, I have nothing to do with them so. I only used them to mod Rebirth myself. The only thing I provided was a texture for Blanc if I recall, but that was way before in my Undertow Noob days. But if you don't feel like risking it, I'd understand. I try to make my mods for Nep U and Megatag as easy to install as possible.
it must still be very tough, but im wondering how are you doing so far? its been a bit since we got a small update.
If you would only know how much of a slacker I am. Ever since Pokemon Sun and Moon came out, I've neglected my peeps! I've gotta deliver as much as possible to make up for it before Christmas. I know you're waiting on a panties untouched version.

H HackaDoll
What are you asking me to do with those textures? Include them in my mod? I generally would like to give credit where it's due, so if you made these that's awesome. If not, who? Not like I'd need permission from someone to slap together nude textures in an already copyrighted game. It's just a nice formality.

There's an unused HDD slot for the original 10 characters that was in NEP U only. So I could technically upload these skins and use that outfit. {Yellow heart being the exception, she would just get an optional download} However there are a few nitpicky things that I would want to change for me to be happy with them. If you want to use these straight up, then follow my tutorial on the first page. You'll have to convert them to DDS Gxt1 first. If you want me to do it, I'm going to edit them to my liking. I've only really tested it on Uni so far, and there's definitely things I want to fix up on it. Some of these don't match up to Tamsoft's version of the texture file but I can make the important parts work.

szuPH83.jpg

Z1JTIXO.jpg

xbFPJlE.jpg

MEGA

School girl outfits in all colors are done for Neptune and Nepgear. That means they're completely done folks. I'm getting started right away on Noire and Uni so don't be sad. I'm still alive.

obligitury

Potential Patron
If you would only know how much of a slacker I am. Ever since Pokemon Sun and Moon came out, I've neglected my peeps! I've gotta deliver as much as possible to make up for it before Christmas. I know you're waiting on a panties untouched version.
well at least we know your good. so im relived it was just being lazy XD
will the panties untouched go over the costumes that have the least clothing like the swimsuits? just asking out of curiosity.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
I was planning to do it that way, but I can do whatever you want. Are the swimsuit ones you're most interested in?

I got pretty close to finishing Noire School today so we are moving right along. She looks pretty damn good too.

obligitury

Potential Patron
I was planning to do it that way, but I can do whatever you want. Are the swimsuit ones you're most interested in?

I got pretty close to finishing Noire School today so we are moving right along. She looks pretty damn good too.
i mostly just asked since it seems really hard to fully remove the school outfits.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
i mostly just asked since it seems really hard to fully remove the school outfits.
It's pretty much impossible. Without editing the model file anyway. If I was able to do that, I'd at least remove the skirt to make seeing things easier among other things. If I just erase the skirt from the texture file, chaos will happen.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I've had information on how to view the model using 3ds max thanks to Random Talking Bush I should check more into this, it could have helped me ages ago. I'm downloading 3ds max now, wish me luck.

This is a pretty large update. So peel back your eyelids!

Noire!
1ahlBEm.jpg

oOrhRfk.jpg

Uni!
LP04fzi.jpg

0j4Qv5z.jpg

and along with this update I have a pantiless version of Dengekiko. Thanks to Shinigami13 on the Nep U Mod thread. I've included it's version with this update.

cuIH8lm.jpg

Black and Dengekiko Patch

There was also a few things that I didn't like about my previous update with Neptune and Nepgear. So I've created a revised update patch. Here's what changed.

Neptune's butt old version
8wSju9Q.jpg

Neptune's butt new version. Improvement? Her nipples were also to big compared to the other outfits, so I reduced the size.
88cT7gE.jpg

Nepgear's boobs were too flat chested, so I added some depth to them.
atJPgqw.jpg

Purple Patch Update 1-4-17

Going to work on Vert and Blanc next since the previous two posters avatars demand so. Happy new years folks!

obligitury

Potential Patron
so you now have a pantiless version of dangekiko? neato. i assume you also have this added into your old neptunia u mod?

in that case i wonder if you could give her some white panties on that outfit as well.

Last edited:

DoctorStar

Club Regular
so you now have a pantiless version of dangekiko? neato. i assume you also have this added into your old neptunia u mod?

in that case i wonder if you could give her some white panties on that outfit as well.
I sure have, if you click his name it will bring you to the discussion on Nep U thread. White Panties is certainly do able.

Vv03r7e.jpg

YgAASas.jpg

Done with outfits for Blanc and Vert. Get the update here!
White & Green Patch Update 1-17-17

The Twins, Dengekiko and Famitsu are next. Gotta go fast!

obligitury

Potential Patron
Yay progress. so your almost fully done the cast. neato. i guess all you have to do is figure out how to get nude parts for the origonal Peashy, Plutia, and Uzume. since i dont think they have swimsuits to have an easy time replacing.

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
lolis...lolified nep nep...who was already quite loli...and moooar o.o
i need to download and play the game again >.<

is there already a just pantyless school uniform download?
i want the pantyless schoolgirl squad transform into naughty CPU >:D

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
i hope for that neptunia pp game with nude mods :D
blanc and the twins would be much cuter than that idol dance sim game >:D
not to forget the uni nepgear relation ship <3

DoctorStar

Club Regular
It's update time, kids!
kJMiyZK.jpg

uPGLMiQ.jpg

Ola0bbY.jpg

ulyZrfd.jpg

White Sisters, Dengekiko & Famitsu Patch 1/31/17
Yay progress. so your almost fully done the cast. neato. i guess all you have to do is figure out how to get nude parts for the origonal Peashy, Plutia, and Uzume. since i dont think they have swimsuits to have an easy time replacing.
It's easier than you think. It just takes a lot of my time to do any of this stuff.
lolis...lolified nep nep...who was already quite loli...and moooar o.o
i need to download and play the game again >.<
is there already a just pantyless school uniform download?
i want the pantyless schoolgirl squad transform into naughty CPU >:D
Loli lover eh? I have a few posters in my room you might like. This is one of them.
http://printmyposters.ca/image/cache/catalog/Product Images/PAHD009-500x500.JPG
Pantyless School girl? Another thing to add to my to do list. Like I told Obligitury, any special mods will be added when I'm finished with the main part of this mod. You just gotta wait for 3 more.

obligitury obligitury Did pokebank come out yet? I have nearly 80 shinies to transfer over! I haven't touched my Sun version in at least a month though. Been playing the entire Metal Gear series over again. Need to beat GTA IV and right now playing Tales of Beseria.

Nyameria Nyameria If Neptunia PP doesn't get a pc release, making mods will be hard on my end. There's a few people on a forum somewhere trying to convert my mods into PSP but the other way around seems impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.