Megadimension Neptunia VIIR mod (3 Viewers)

wind_bell

Casual Client
It is Princess Dress without skirt.

update:
Fixed that the mesh was doubled by mistake.

Attachments

• vert_20190514.jpg
    vert_20190514.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 15,535

Last edited:

Purple98

Potential Patron
So how do I go about adding these mods to the game? Also, will the Candidates normal forms be added to this?

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Even though I don't own this game or have a rig to run it I have to say I'm impressed with your work wind_bell, thank you for your hard work and sharing this with us.:cool:

wind_bell

Casual Client
So how do I go about adding these mods to the game? Also, will the Candidates normal forms be added to this?
You can apply your favorite mod using test_vert_princess_dress.7z attached to the first post.
Expand the 7z file and replace the contents of the files folder with the files you want to apply, and then follow the procedure described in the first post.

Even though I don't own this game or have a rig to run it I have to say I'm impressed with your work wind_bell, thank you for your hard work and sharing this with us.:cool:
I'm glad to hear that.

wind_bell

Casual Client
Changed the download link for modify_mdlx in the first post to the latest version.
DLL files that were missing in the previous version are included in the new version.

wind_bell

Casual Client
Sorry, changing the texture is still very heavy for me.
VIIR's textures are particularly difficult because there are many types.

Bildschirm

Potential Patron
Nice! A small modding communty for VIIR that doesn't seen to be dead like the others!

I'm currently trying to get rid of the skirt physic lock when Uni jumps. (Hopefully it works?)
Things that I did already:
  • Unclamped the Camera (so you can look at the top on her head or under her skirt)
  • Unclamped the Zoom (Lets you Zoom into an character more than intended)
  • Disabled the Character Vanish (When a Charachter is too close to the Camera)
I did this to the thanks of the Cheat Engine and maybe someone is smarter than me and actually unlock the phyics on skirts when jumping! :p

Also this is my first post and when I did something wrong, please tell me! :3

wind_bell

Casual Client
That ’s a great challenge.
I can only change the model a little, so I don't know anything about camera or motion.
I wish you good luck.

Bildschirm

Potential Patron
Actually, I can send anything I have done for now. (Looking at the 3 things I stated)

When you have Cheat Engine 7.0 and you load my file in, it should work just nicely!
Press F11 to enable and disable it or do it just by hand.

Attachments

Neptunia VIIR.zip
5.7 KB · Views: 453

iiiren

Potential Patron
Actually, I can send anything I have done for now. (Looking at the 3 things I stated)

When you have Cheat Engine 7.0 and you load my file in, it should work just nicely!
Press F11 to enable and disable it or do it just by hand.
They are good and simple

underwear fetish

Swell Supporter
How do you install these mods? I downloaded all the zip files posted by unilove but there were no specific instructions how to use them ingame. Can someone teach me how to install them step by step?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.