Meg Griffin, perhaps? (1 Viewer)

Prynoceros

Potential Patron
For some reason it seems there isn't a good Meg Griffin floating around anywhere. We need to fix this.

http://rule34-images.paheal.net/_images/eab94b2561bb724aab086b8f6daf459a/49686%20-%20family_guy%20ltw%20meg_griffin.jpg

http://rule34-images.paheal.net/_images/8962563d508741f5a404aa9a1d2031ae/446834%20-%20family_guy%20meg_griffin.png

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Prynoceros said:
For some reason it seems there isn't a good Meg Griffin floating around anywhere. We need to fix this.
Yeah, the guy who made the first one must suck something fierce.

Prynoceros

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Prynoceros said:
Yeah, the guy who made the first one must suck something fierce.

As far as I know you didn't even release it for download, just posted a screenshot.

And to be honest, I kinda thought it was a joke. :V

Doesn't "revisions" imply there's an existing file for an artist to edit?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
The file is in the archive... and now here.

I generally don't release anything I make because I believe my skills are subpar, but that has to do with my own insecurities.

I do however still have the .psd from when I made this. I will mention though, I used the freeform pen tool + wacom tablet with a pretty solid reference shot.

On that same note, everything I have ever made I make inside of 1 psd file, so that psd file contains every import I've ever made.

Attachments

• Meg.png
    Meg.png
    53 KB · Views: 560

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Well... as the original artist, what is it you find wrong with it? I believe that was one of my first imports, I could maybe try to fix it.

Prynoceros

Potential Patron
The lines are all low quality and, in places, scribbly. The hat also kinda droops to the side and slides back up in the back, which is odd.

I don't mean to be rude, but look at it, man.

pW70z.jpg

The lines make the hair look like it was drawn over the image in paint, and it's just generally jarring and unnatural. It looks like meg, to be sure, but the pixellated edges and wiggly lines are just unbearable, man.

I mean, I don't know how your more recent imports look, but the biggest thing is definitely fixing the quality of the lines so the edges look more smooth and natural.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Well, you say not to be mean and shit, but you say stuff like "look at it man".

I'm pretty sure I must've drawn that with the paintbrush tool, so that must've been my first import I ever made, give or take some bad joke mods. I spent no serious time on this mod, I had made it as a joke thinking nobody would want a Meg hair. I also didn't include her glasses which someone complained about as well.

Anyway, yes, I didn't try at all, and if I tried I'm sure I could make it look better. Also, yes, I'm pretty sure I did draw it over the original reference image, so it doesn't really apply well to SDChan. I do have the original files, so I can try to do it again, but I don't have my bamboo with me (which I've been meaning to keep with me), so I can't get around to it until the weekend if you're lucky.

If someone else wants to give it a try I can supply the .psd file with all of my work, which isn't worth anything so you should just use my template as a reference. lol

Prynoceros

Potential Patron
No rush man, the internet's not going anywhere, and it's not like you owe me a favor or somethin'.

Do it whenever you want. Or don't, if you just don't feel like doing it. 'Preciate your time, either way.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
3 points to me for the shit import :)

2 points for the previews
3 points for the first import
4 points for the second.

9 points to Bl!tz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.