Mass Effect: Samara (1 Viewer)

e39042

Potential Patron
Hi guys,
This is my first time making anything for super deepthroat and I think it turned out pretty well.
I used some one else's Asari hair as a base, so full credit goes to the original creator for that.

Anyway, here's the hair:

Attachments

• Samara.png
    Samara.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 11,888
  • screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    397.9 KB · Views: 14,777
Samara.txt
2.8 KB · Views: 5,488

whardyhar

Potential Patron
I never noticed Liara had eyebrows but Samara didn't. Dialogue seems nice and I'd like to see more of it. Even though I already had a Samara hair, now I have 2 (yours is better than the one that was in the archive).
Too bad I haven't seen a good Jack

e39042

Potential Patron
Thanks, but I don't think Jack would look good without full body tattoos and I don't know how to make costumes. I'm probably going to make Maria from Queen's Blade Rebellion next.

originslayer2262

Potential Patron
Since v18 just came out, I decided to test all of my dialogues that i've downloaded and this was the only one that didn't need to be edited in any way! I always liked Samara so THANK YOU! The dialogue is good and the character code is spot on. All in all a very good dialogue.

e39042

Potential Patron
originslayer2262 said:
Since v18 just came out, I decided to test all of my dialogues that i've downloaded and this was the only one that didn't need to be edited in any way! I always liked Samara so THANK YOU! The dialogue is good and the character code is spot on. All in all a very good dialogue.
Thanks, the dialogue is mostly direct quotes from the games with a few edits and additions to make it fit the scenario so it should be in character.
Strangely the dialogue file doesn't work for me in v18, but I'm glad it's working for others.
I actually forgot all about this, but I did make a version with freckles for anyone who's interested:

Attachments

• Samara.png
    Samara.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 5,869

Corvus666

Potential Patron
I have always dreamed of getting kinky with an Asari, and if you can could you try do a body mod to mak the female be a Quarian

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.